Luther 4 admin

No, it's not ANOTHER campaign thread, just a catchy title, but seriously, what was your honest opinion on my short-lived but oh so controversial admin reign?

• Did I deserve it?
  • Did I do anything to change your opinion?
  • Did I leave any legacy whatsoever?
  • Do you even remember it?

Be as frank and honest as you like, which I'm sure some of you will be ;)

No, it's not ANOTHER campaign thread, just a catchy title, but seriously, what was your honest opinion on my short-lived but oh so controversial admin reign?

Did I deserve it?
I think you deserved it. Would of deserved it more if you wasn't asking none stop.
Did I do anything to change your opinion?
Just asking 1987489,9535,356 times. it was ok until the 1987489,93535,300 time.
Did I leave any legacy whatsoever?
Did you actually do anything other then explore the board rooms and shit?
Do you even remember it?
How could I forget.

I don't know all the stuff you did that you never told anyone you did. People complained all the time that you were lazy, didn't post wrestling and as such you were a shit pick for admin.

Do I think that? Not exactly, mainly because once again - I never knew all the stuff you did behind the scenes that you never told anyone about. For that reason, I'd actually be more inclined to respect you more than anyone else, because you didn't feel the need to gloat about all the shit you were suppose to be doing anyways.

[*]Did I deserve it?
No

[*]Did I do anything to change your opinion?
Very much so.

[*]Did I leave any legacy whatsoever?
Not really...your real life and my ascension to Admin kind of stole your thunder. Sorry.

[*]Do you even remember it?
Of course.

It may very well become one of the most used ones on this section of the forum

I can't answer any of the questions you put forth although Luther, cause I wasn't around.

I thought you ment this thread in particular, I think it has the potential to be drawing the majority of smiley counts for that one.

• Did I deserve it?
  • Did I do anything to change your opinion?
  • Did I leave any legacy whatsoever?
  • Do you even remember it?

Be as frank and honest as you like, which I'm sure some of you will be ;)

It was as memorable as Hull's time in the Premiership

I dunno what you did, but KB and Norcs apparently think you did well. Their opinion is enough for me.

I thought my admin reign was shit, if I'd become an admin a year earlier it'd have probably been a different story, but by the time I became admin I didn't really care any more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back