Lunar Eclipse!!!

Everyone stop what you're doing and GO OUTSIDE to see the Lunar Eclipse! It's the last one till 2010, and Saturn and Regulus are also right around the moon (which right now is a dark red...uber coolness).

Flames Out
Dragon

Aww I'm sorry about clouds guys! Well here's a picture of it

2008-lunar-eclipse.jpg

Flames Out
Dragon

And the New Horizons spacecraft is still up in space taking forever to get to Pluto. :D Two years down, only seven more to go!

Flames Out
Dragon

Me and some buddies were going to go on one of the cliffs by the ocean here and watch the lunar eclipse and smoke a joint...

But we got caught up watching some episode of CSI and by the time we were like "Hey weren't we supposed to go see that eclipse?" it was already 10:30.

I noticed the eclipse earlier tonight when I was out with my daughter. The truly odd part is, about 7p.m. when we left the house.. there was a really odd light around the moon and the clouds. (not the eclipse)

Anyway, as we head toward a town roughly an hour away.. the main highway is completely shut down because a semi and a car got mixed up in a really huge accident. Apparently a man, a boy and a woman were all trapped inside. I'm not sure whats going on, but the reason I mentioned it, was because it was really odd to have a feeling of something bad.. then come up to that.

Moving along.. the eclipse was pretty nice looking. My daughter didn't seem to care for it though, as it was cold out. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back