Loving the Money Power Respect Stable

JackRabbitt

Dark Match Winner
I have to say that I am absolutely loving the stable of MVP, Lashley, and Kenny King. I think the fact that Lashley is the silent but deadly champion really is adding some credibility to the group, especially with MVP supposedly losing his "control of TNA" nonsense.

Although I take issue with the constant power struggle angle for control of TNA (been going on for at least 5 years), I can't help but feel TNA is doing a lot of things right at the current moment, and Lashley as champ is my favorite one.

Kenny King's character has also become very entertaining in this role as workhorse for the stable. MVP does the politicking, Kenny King does the dirty work, and Lashley is obviously head and shoulders the most dangerous physical force of the group.

I wonder to what extent MVP's knee injury has helped to open the door for Lashley's title reign, or if the whole thing is just a work. MVP crutching himself to the ring while flanked by his boys and talking smack is hilarious. I am glad he is not champion however.

I don't know what else to say other than that I am really enjoying this group.

I think it worked out for the best. There's no telling how the story would've went if MVP were to have won the belt and maintain control of wrestling ops. Now with Lashley as champ it makes for a great dynamic, regardless whether MVP was in charge or not. He controls the champ and the wild card in Kenny King, and he's in a fight the power position with Kurt Angle. I wonder if they're gonna bring in more people to the stable though. They're talented with the three they have, but they're not exactly the NWO.

I agree with your points. I would love the stable to increase in numbers as they are pretty much outmanned in the feud with TNA. Team TNA of Joe, EY, Angle, Aries, Roode, Wolves and sorta Bully def. outnumbers them, and if MPR is going to stay heel, they should always have an upper hand in the numbers game...if your going for a dominant nWo type feel.

Personally, I think the Pope D'Angelo Dinero would be a great guy to bring in. He'd for 1 make Kenny King look physically bigger in comparison, and I assume would enhance King's status in the pecking order.

A tag team of brash, charismatic, young, and attractive African Americans called "The Pope" and "The King" would be money if you ask me.

Even if they don't add member(s) tho, I love the attitude of this group, their look, and their prowess in the ring and on the mic. I personally hope the belt stays on Lashley for a while and builds to an epic showdown with an edgy babyfaced Bully Ray.

I definitely agree with liking this stable. I think as TNA FINALLY seeks a marketable identity, it only makes sense to have the championship on a monster like Lashley. Their most recent champions (Bluuy esxcluded) have paled in comparison to the size of the WWE's big guys. I do agree that a fourth member would add to the clique but I would not go with The Pope. I did a show with him late last year and he is so naturally cool and mellow. What if Alicia Fox took her "jerk" attitude to TNA and went to the Knockouts division? That would be awrinkle no one would see coming.

They are fun to watch. King plays a perfect loudmouth - talks the talk and then gets his ass kicked in the ring but is out the talking the talk again next week. Only thing I am not keen on is MVP basically being turned into just a wrestler. If he is an investor, shouldn't he have been a part of all those meetings and such? It is a bit of a gap in logic but I still think the group is great and hope they stick around for a while. Lashley as champ works for me much better than EY did.

If it gets Kenny King on television more then so be it. There's no doubt that he's a great talker and is interesting to watch in the ring.

I was never an MVP fan until I met the guy some years back. He seemed like a pretty good dude and he won me over as a fan. I did already like his mic work though.

I'm not a fan of Lashley but I'm a fan of his role in the group if that makes sense. Being a silent bad ass works for him. He should never talk. He should just dominate like he has been.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back