• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lost.

TLC

Yeah, bitch! Magnets!
I just watched the first two episodes of Lost's lastest season which also are the first episodes I have watched and I thought it was pretty good. So the thing I am asking the guys here who watch Lost is if you could fill me in on anything important from any of the previous season. It would be much appreciated.

Well I don't have time to watch all the previous season's at the moment so thats the reason I asked so I wouldn't be as confused from this season.

The wait. I feel like Lost is one of those shows where you have to see all the episodes because there is so much stuff going on.

Oh okay, i'll check it out.

Yeah seems to be like Heroes where you kind off need to off watched previous seasons to know whats going on.

Ha if you havent watched EVERY episode up until what youve seen, there will be ALOT that will be hard to grasp. I seriously recommend yyou watch seasons 1-5. It's my favorite show and one whos story deserves to be fully told.

And literally i wouldnt know where to start to try and catch you up.

If thats the case I will probably try and watch them in the week I can. I think I got most of these two episodes though.

I just started watching Lost. Gonna finish season 2 tonight. I was gonna watch the new season, but my cousin advised against that since I would be so lost. But if you want to read up on Lost TLC, I believe Wikipedia has good in depth stuff from the show.

I thought the answers were coming in this season. After the first two episodes, I am more confused then ever.

Well I won't get the chance to see how awesome she is as she is dead.

I was thinking that Theo but I'm not going to right now as going to bed soon but when I get the chance i'll read up and then watch.

Wikipedia is your friend.

..Why is it that no one wants to use Wikipedia for anything until they're writing a school report on the life and times of Benjamin Franklin?

I actually use Wikipedia quite alot. I used it earlier and was reading about JBL for some strange reason.

While i still REALLY recommend you watch it all the way through, if you just cant do it i would say go to Lostpedia. They have great forums as well and excellent pages dedicated to not only the story but theories on events and characters as well.

Some of the Theories pages made me nearly shit myself, especially Ben.

Some of the Theories pages made me nearly shit myself, especially Ben.

I remember arguing with someone that was trying to convince me that Charlie Hume is Charlie Pace. Which would make Charlie his own namesake.

Now people are trying to pull the Aaron is Jacob argument again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back