Looks Like Rising Above Cancer is Big Business

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
http://shop.wwe.com/Rise-Above-Cancer-Collection/riseabovecancer,default,sc.html

a) Aren't there more than enough pink Ziggler shirts?

b) Fuck Susan G Komen and fuck the pink-ribbon culture.

c) If donating to charity is more important than looking like someone who donates to charity, shouldn't you just donate directly to a charity of your choosing?

That said, I love it when wrestlers wear new things. I hope we see all of these shirts on television.

Oh come on, Coco. We all know you'd exploit cancer to make money if you could.

Also, I don't like the term "cancer awareness." As if there's people who aren't aware of cancer, like "Oh shit, cancer is still a thing? I had completely forgotten, thank God you wore that pink shirt!"

What colour would they sell for prostate cancer?
Prostate Cancer awareness is Blue. And Sports already do it. Not WWE, but Major League Baseball uses Blue bats and gloves on Fathers Day for Prostate Cancer Awareness.

Oh, and Komen is supposedly ridiculously corrupt, so fuck them.

Oh come on, Coco. We all know you'd exploit cancer to make money if you could.
Probably. But I'd also give myself many long, solemn stares in the mirror, reflecting on what a bastard I am. Heavy drinking would likely follow.

Of course that big cancer money would mean I could afford some well-aged scotch. So that'd make the shame go down a little easier.

I iwsh it would be for all cancer not just breast.
Try watching national news once in a while. Pure anecdotal, but it often shocks me how many women's health issues are covered when compared to men's health issues.

When we shot for equality, methinks we overshot in some ways. Heck, check out the guy down the page who doesn't even know what colour is used for prostate cancer awareness. Pretty sad shit.

I'm all for rising above cancer. But like I said, I'm no fan of pink-ribbon culture.

Blade said:
Also, I don't like the term "cancer awareness." As
if there's people who aren't aware of cancer, like
"Oh shit, cancer is still a thing? I had completely
forgotten,
:lmao: This is true.

I don't think breast cancer is as deadly as HIV, though. Understatement of the year...

I thought point C alluded to that. Kind of.

Anyway, I felt the pink didn't go well with Bryan's skin-tone and hair. RVD in a pink shirt has some potential though. I'll need to see more.

Punk's a guy with too many shirts to sell and not enough screen time to rock them all.

He's had about ten shirts come out in the last 12 months. I don't know if they just sell that well or if they're trying to cash in before his contract is up again.

Most of them are among the best shirts they have, though.

I feel like he's had four shirts come out in the last two weeks.

I'm not even exaggerating when I say that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back