Looking Strong

BillAlfonso

Getting Noticed By Management
Where to begin? I've read on this site that HHH will never lose cleanly to RKO or anyone one on one so that he doesn't look weak. Here's my question, what is the problem with that? Wouldn't it be better to make your opponent look as strong a possible so that when you beat him it looks as if you've accomplished something? For example, I never like Superman because he was just too powerful. If you ran up on Superman and you name wasn't Doomsday or you didn't have some kryptonite handy, you should go ahead and put one in the "L" column before you get started. Conversely, take Batman. He's human so when he takes on someone, things are riskier for him which adds to the drama of the situation. Your thoughts.

for the record superman is the shiznite... anyway the problem is that trips NEVER wants to look weak on tv or put over ANY younger possibly more talented people. hes basically been fueding with legacy by himself since mania and is always mad to look dominate over 3 people. and what really does that accomplish except make your chapion look weak, its like you can't get the edge on him w. 2 other guys and the we're expected to believe that you can beat him one on one. i'm a huge RKO fan but right now hes kinda like a glorified jobber to HHH. and that is very very sad, and scary. when vince goes and steph and trips take over i can see them killing wrestling by booking HHH in a match for the world title when hes 74 and having a ripped steriod looking dude in his 20's do the j-o-b for him and it will be expected of the fans to not only believe that could happen but like it as well.

I'm also a huge RKO fan. I know it's a rumor that Triple H won't lose to him cleanly. I know he pinned HHH at backlash, but then again, it was a 6-man tag match. Anyways, If triple H really does this, than it's sickening. Professional Wrestling is an act. I mean this as in everyone knows who wins what match, how it's going to be, and how long the match needs to be. Another part of this business, is putting over the young talent. (I.E. Terry Funk) Terry Funk came to ECW, and made stars. He put over young guys like Sabu, Stevie Richards, Raven, Mick Foley, ETC. He helped all these people with his time in ECW. Because if you want to have stars in wrestling when your gone, they need to be developed.

Yes, Randy Orton is already a developed star, but when they have him being a main event jobber, it's bad for business. ESPECIALLY when that main event jobber is the main champion. Having the face of the company losing weekly, even though he is usually in handicap matches, where he's in the favor of winning.

Well, I just checked to see if Triple H was 39 or 40. He will be 40 this monday. So they might talk about it on Raw. At 40, you only have a few years left on you. In wrestling of course. Triple H needs to help Randy Orton get over as THE BEST. Not the guy you know will lose every monday. they were pushing Ted and Cody as the future also, well, when they lose every week, it makes them look like jobbers.

Triple H should know what it's like to be the young guy trying to break into, and to be the best. It wasn't like he was born into the McMahons, and got into wrestling because of that name. He was once an average joe in the sport, and knows what it's like to try and break through. He should have the sportsmanship to help out the young guys. If every experienced wrestler on the roster (Triple H, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels) decided not to do the job for the young guys, all you'd have ten years from now are Orton, Edge, and Jericho.

Well, I hope things work out for Orton and legacy. They are great, I believe the WWE champion needs to look strong. Because the World heavyweight champion and WWE champion are supposed to represent the company. But every week they make Orton look like a wussy, and is afraid of Cena and Triple H.

But sadly, for now, This is going to be Orton's next catch phrase for the time being. "1-2-3 for life"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back