Looking for Romance this Holiday Season?

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
Put a wedding ring on your finger. I promise you, you'll have a minimum of 2-3 females trying to fuck you.

You don't have to actually be married, but for some strange reason.. it just seems that Females are randomly more attracted to you, knowing you're married, than they are when you look single, lonely and basically depressed.

Make yourself look taken. It'll hook them in like cat nip to a cat.

i actually kinda know the feeling, Will. not wedding ring. This girl tried to get me in buck nakes.

in the middle of the fucking party.

Why do girls attack you when you're taken, and couldn't give a shit when you're not?

Put a wedding ring on your finger. I promise you, you'll have a minimum of 2-3 females trying to fuck you.

You don't have to actually be married, but for some strange reason.. it just seems that Females are randomly more attracted to you, knowing you're married, than they are when you look single, lonely and basically depressed.

Make yourself look taken. It'll hook them in like cat nip to a cat.

Or, work at a hotel where there's a bunch of drunken frat guys, and wait for a girl to tell your her date has Whiskey Dick, and she's not going to sleep until she gets fucked.

i actually kinda know the feeling, Will. not wedding ring. This girl tried to get me in buck nakes.

in the middle of the fucking party.

Why do girls attack you when you're taken, and couldn't give a shit when you're not?

Vote Lee...he's not a home wrecker*

*This in no way means that Teanta is one :p

:lmao: I wasn't saying I WAS going to fuck anyone, or that I've even been offered. I'm simply saying.. Erin has noticed a lot of girls flirting with me. (funny how shes the one who notices, yet I don't)

SO I figured, I never got that type of attention when I was single. Must be the ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back