Looking For A Sig!

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
Ok, if anyone's interested, I'm gonna set a challenge. I want a Jericho sig (Obviously), but you can go total freelance on it.
The only input I have is that somewhere, I wanna see the words,
"The best in the world at what he does" - Otherwise, images of Jericho, cool backgrounds, whatever, is all down to you. My fav will become my sig.

Why you would even think to post this in the freaking Cage is beyond me. What part of this place screams, "Graphic designs and signatures"?

red-card.jpg

No, his rep has fallen into a dark abyss because of the free rep thread. He got in a little fight with Luther, and gave him "red rep", but he doesn't have any rep points. Luther ended up giving him a wrath of red rep, along with everybody else who posted in the thread.

And enterkey, I cannot take anything you say seriously, as your amazing sig always founds a way to distract me. ;)

No, his rep has fallen into a dark abyss because of the free rep thread. He got in a little fight with Luther, and gave him "red rep", but he doesn't have any rep points. Luther ended up giving him a wrath of red rep, along with everybody else who posted in the thread.

Well I had seen that and was too lazy to click on it again so basically I meant it was because of stupid shit like this that his rep went downhill. Laziness pwns all

And enterkey, I cannot take anything you say seriously, as your amazing sig always founds a way to distract me. ;)

It's my special move, distract people with the ass of omnipotence and then steal their shit. One of these days you'll turn around to see that I have successfully stolen all of your valuables and any bitches that you have. Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back