Looking ahead to Survivor Series

tvcolosi

Getting Noticed By Management
I used to think Survivor Series matches were boring, after the brand split and the rumors of a few groups reuniting this fall I wanted to see what others would do. This year will mark re 5 year anniversary of the Sheilds debut. I want to see them back together as heels. Basically they say while they were successful as singles competitors (6 WWE titles, 3 IC and 1 US) they would be unstoppable as a unit. Playing off some of the original nWo rantionaliy, as long as the belt is in the group, we are all champions. Since SS is cobranded a few are cross promotional . Now most of places I’ve put Balor, I originally had Brock but o don’t think they would one of his matches in an 8/10 man tag

So let me know what you think and pitch some of your ideas.

Sheild and Rusev
vs.
Joe, Braun, Balor and Orton

Shield and Baron Corbin (maybe add Jinder...)
vs
Braun Balor, Joe and Cena. (And AJ for a 10 man)

Sheild/Uso’s
vs.
Joe, Braun, Balor and the New Day
Then if you want to do Raw only...
Shield and the Revival
Vs
Balor, Joe, Hardy’s and pick a babyface

Corbin/Cena, Orton/ Rusev and Mahal/AJ would be good SD programs for the end of the year.

It would be Team Raw vs Team Smackdown if anything, so I would suggest:

Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Finn Balor and The Hardy Boys
vs
AJ Styles, Kevin Owens, Shinsuke Nakamura and The New Day (Kofi and Big E0

Lesnar, Joe, Strowman are loners, not the team type at present, in my opinion. Cena and Orton and Mahal I expect to be involved in the title picture, ditto the three Raw guys I mentioned

without something at stake, the traditional Surivivor Series matches are boring to me. Used to, with only 4 ppvs per year, it was exciting to see a big group of your favorite superstars all on a team for no reason. Or maybe it was because I was 9 that I enjoyed that. It doesn't make sense anymore. Something needs to be up for grabs.

I think that they should go back to the old school survivor series ..I remember when all the survivor's of all the teams will fright at the end of the ppv...not sure what the prize was back then but .....in todays wwe they.. should do that and then the winner should go on to royal rumble ppv either to face the champ or get the #30 spot at the rumble

I hope the matches are:

Team Cruiserweight Champion vs. Team UK Champion

Team Intercontinental Champion vs. Team United States Champion

Team Raw Tag Team Champions vs. Team Smackdown Tag Team Champions

Team Raw Women's Champion vs. Team Smackdown Women's Champion

Team Universal Champion vs. Team World Champion

As far as a Shield reunion goes, if they do join forces once again, I'd like to see them joined by the Authors Of Pain. They would all look great in their tactical attire.

Ambrose, Rollins, Reigns, Balor and Gallows and Anderson(if it's 6 vs 6)vs Styles, Nakamura, Owens, Zayn, Uso's

Other than the WWE and Universal Championships being defended, I really wish they'd go back to a card of nothing but traditional elimination matches. And I'd love to see them bring back the soul survivors match that they had in 1990. I thought that was a nice twist, but they never used it again. I would even be ok with a series of 6-man tags, and I could see that happening tbh because it seems like a lot of guys are running around in groups of 3's. Here are some of the teams I could see shaping up although some are pretty obvious.

Reigns, Rollins, Ambrose

Styles, Gallows, Anderson

Mahal, Singh Bros

Balor, Hardy Boyz

Wyatt, Harper, Rowan

Kofi, Xavier, Big E

The Miz, Axel, Dallas

Samoa Joe, The Usos

Chances are they will just do one 5 on 5 or 6 on 6 Raw vs Smackdown "bragging rights" match. Yawn

@LODemolition, they may or may not do the Raw vs Smackdown storyline this time around.

Here's what I think will happen.

SDL's main feud will be a traditional survivor series elimination match dubbed either Team KO vs Team AJ, but most likely, team KO vs team Shane McMahon(Now some may complain that Shane is inserting himself in everything,, and they are right. It's annoying, but that's how things are shaping up).

Team KO- KO, Usos or some heel tag team, Baron Corbin and/or Rusev.
Team Shane- Shane, AJ , New Day and John Cena or Randy Orton.

On the Raw side, IMO, Team Wyatt vs Team Balor looks like too insignificant a feud to be given the main Survivor Series title, so most likely they might be parts of other team, rather than lead teams.

It's hard to guess at this point, unlike SDL where KO and Shane's tension has been bubbling, because of any number of situations that may or may not arise as to the Universal Championship picture, Brock Lesnar, and Roman Reigns.

Supposing Reigns turns heel and Brock is still with the company and deceived by Heyman, it could be

Roman Empire(Reigns, Shea-Saro, Samoa Joe or Braun Strowman or Bray Wyatt) vs Brock Lesnar, Hardys or Rollins and Ambrose, and Finn Balor, may be even Jason Jordon.

If not that, they would do:-
Babyface Roman(Reigns, Ambrose, Rollins, Hardys or Balor and Jason Jordon) vs Strowman, Miztourage, Shea-Saro, and Joe or Wyatt)

That would put Lesnar(supposing he's Universal champion) with no credible challenger on Survivor Series though(unless they wanna bring back Goldberg again:lmao:)

So basically, there will be two main Elimination feuds going into survivor series,
A WWE title match involving Jinder, Shinsuke and others.

And so most likely the Universal Title won't be up for grabs as Raw would have the champion(Reigns perhaps, or Lesnar) involved in the Elimination match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back