Looking 16, being 13

Just remember to rape the girl and set fire to the evidence. I often get confused.

I remember being drunk one night on the way home from town. there was this chick wearing skanky clothing so I made my move. turns out she was only 15. ( I didn't do anything other then ask for her number) Who the fuck lets there 15 year old wear clothes like that at 12.30 at night on a friday.

Long story short.. at a bowling alley, I made a comment about a girl that turned out to be 13. (my friend went over and asked her age, apparently thats what she said.)

In looking back, I still believe it was a lie. She had bigger breasts than most 18 year olds I know. But if she was, that was likely the only time I ever regret making any comment toward a female.

In looking back, I still believe it was a lie. She had bigger breasts than most 18 year olds I know. But if she was, that was likely the only time I ever regret making any comment toward a female.

You shouldn't always count on the size of their breasts Will, I've had a classmate with at least natural double D's and she was 14 at that time.

You shouldn't always count on the size of their breasts Will, I've had a classmate with at least natural double D's and she was 14 at that time.

I know that, NOW!

But back then, I was naive I suppose you can say, to the belief that anyone under 17 could have breasts large enough to be mistaken for someone legal.

Then why are you talking about it? Pussy.

Just pointing out the obvious fact that boob size doesn't equalize age, now sit down boy. ;)

And I know what you mean Will, I guess I was just lucky having a lot of pretty classmates with decent sized breasts (I believe half of them were at least in the C cup zone, I could be wrong)

I would NEVER have sex with someone thats illegal. FACT! (by illegal, I mean within a 10 yr age difference)

I was dating a (just turned) 16 yr old when I was 20. Her Mother was completely okay with it though.

Yea man, what the fuck do they feed girls these days?

There is this 6' tall GORGEOUS girl, with amazing curves who works at the CVS down the street from me, I would chat her up a bit every time I went in there, and she was very flirtatous. So im planning on hooking it up right?

Well, I gave a ride home to another girl who worked there (I overheard her telling a co worker she had to walk home, it was late at night, so I volunteered to take her) and this conversation took place

"So how old is Alexia?

"oh, I think she is almost 18"

"oh REALLY??! Oh ok, no more questions need be answered"

I was stunned. Gosh dammit.

And after class, you sought out one of those sketch artists who can do a rendition of what she'll look like at 18?

The very flower of a young girl's existence. Imagine. (sigh)

That does get to me its like really look your name age. Us guys see's a hot girl we get how we do only to be let down she's 13 or 14 or some shit. I don't think any girl under 16 should be let out of the house expect for school. Just my opinion.

To quote from Mock The Week.

Question:

Amy is 16, at least she said she was, how much trouble are you in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back