• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LOL at my warning

Fuel The Fire

Getting Noticed By Management
Dear fuel,

You have received a warning at WrestleZone Forums.

Reason:
-------
Spamming

I am warning you here because while you attempted to help, the post does not contribute.

If he had forgotten that one match, telling him it's not there is not furthering discussion.

I don't want to you to be banned for trying to help, but next time, use the PM system or jsut go ahead and review the match yourself.
-------

Original Post:
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=1215675
Quote:
you missed one..the armageddon 6 man hell in a cell..very epic with 6 people in a hell in a cell . i wish they would do that more often. Just alot more action fun stuff to watch.
Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
WrestleZone Forums

just thought this was funny as a mod has a typo in the warning i recieved. Ya it was my bad tho i didn't see the 6 man hell in a cell in there and it was and i guess i should have typed more so i learned my lesson and thanks for the warning just thought it was funny that there was a typo in it from one of the mods after i use to get yelled at for my typos

Do you have any fucking clue how many of those we have to write out in a day? Typos are going to happen.

Did Ellis actually just try to inform Sly about Firefox?

:lmao:

i was just trying to help. I know he knows a lot about computers. Just friendly advice.

lol. Fucking idiot mods and there one typo.

I nveer make typpose. Evar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back