Lockdown: Women's Tag Team Match

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
WOMENS TAG TEAM MATCH
Awesome Kong & Raisha Saeed vs. Gail Kim & ODB​

Yet again the women's match is the one I want to see. But also yet again is another Kong/Kim match. Good thing I'm still intrested in it. But I can't see that lasting much longer. How many is that now? 5? At least Raisha Saeed hasn't been seen in a PPV match yet. But what is she going to do, wherstle in a burka?

I'm highly interested to see if Raisha Saeed (sp?) is going to be a highly talented female wrestler, or just someone who gets in the way. (valet)

Overall, I'm not sure what they're doing with the Gail Kim/O.D.B. combo. I mean, first they're teammates, then they're at each other's throats, now they're teammates again. I just don't understand why they feel if they couldn't get along the first time, why facing Awesome Kong will suddenly bring them together in unity this time.

I'm not really excited for this match, as I think a 6 Sides of Steel match between Awesome Kong v. Gail Kim for the Women's Championship would've been better served. I don't think they should have Kong be pinned to lose her Championship, I think she needs to lose it without actually "losing it." All this means is next month we'll get Kong one on one with Kim, where I assume Kim takes the gold by pinning the undefeated Kong.

Well actually Raisha Saeed is Cheerleader Melissa. Who is extrordinary as far as women wrestlers go.

Whether they will actually play out what a good wrestler she actually is, will be up to them. Either way my main problem with this match is ODB and Gail Kim shouldn't be teaming. The problem with TNA is its so inconsistent with feuds and characters that you have no clue whats going to happen.

Otherwise the match should be decent, and a good one to watch

Hmm, sounds like what will happen, the partnership of ODB and Gail Kim is strange but they're the only other interesting people (wrestling wise, at the moment anyway) in the division other than awesome kong. Don't see how Raisha Saeed will wrestle with the veil on, interesting to see how that will play out seeing as she's not actually Asian (as far as I know, cheerleader melissa doesn't sound like a particularly eastern name to me)

I have to giver her kudos though, she plays the character of Raisha Saeed very well indeed.

Is it sad that this is the first time I've heard about this match? That can't be a good sign for TNA's marketing of it. Should be a good match. Kim and Kong are good, ODB is somehow over, and if Saeed is half as good as I've heard this should be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back