• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lockdown: TNA World Heavyweight Championship Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show
JOE_ANGLE.jpg

TNA World Heavyweight Championship Match
(c) Kurt Angle vs Samoa Joe

50 on Samoa Joe. I think TNA has ruined the finish of this match by having Joe 'walk out if he loses', although it could be a huge swerve.

1000000 on Samoa Joe. I'd rather he didn't win, but his career's on the line which is as guaranteed as Ric Flair's beginning of the run to Mania.

1000000 on Samoa Joe. I'd rather he didn't win, but his career's on the line which is as guaranteed as Ric Flair's beginning of the run to Mania.

why wouldn't you want him to win. he is easily the most talented wrestler in tna. it would have been a little smarter if they didnt announce that it was a career threatening match but thats vince russo for you...

why wouldn't you want him to win. he is easily the most talented wrestler in tna. it would have been a little smarter if they didnt announce that it was a career threatening match but thats vince russo for you...

Most talented or not, I don't like Joe. Hes plain to me. And they could swerve the world and have Angle end up winning. Of course if they do, they'll have to bail their asses out pretty big to make the match utterly pointless for Joe's career to be on the line, yet not.

Its not as if I'm pulling for Angle to keep the Championship, but if I had to choose, I'd just rather it was almost anyone other than Samoa Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back