• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Lockdown] Motorcity Machine Guns v. Magnus & Joe [World Tag Team Championships]

Who wins?

• Motorcity Machine Guns

• Magnus & Samoa Joe

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Lockdown 2012
Motorcity Machine Guns v. Magnus & Samoa Joe (C)
TNA World Tag Team Championships

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ImpactWrestling.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

550217_10150686344591026_31695961025_9555458_1345763759_n.jpg

All discussion here.​

This was confirmed? Anyway I'm excited for this match. Joe and Magnus need to retain however. I'm a fan of MCMG but Joe and Magnus need to show dominance and prove that they can hang with the best. Overall it should be really entertaining. Joe can hang with X-Division guys and Magnus is also solid in the ring.

I agree completely. It puzzles me that they book this match so soon after the guns' return, but joe and Magnus are working well as a team, and it would not do to kill the momentum at this point.

I voted that for joe and Magnus, but it is also important that the guns are not made to look weak. Unless TNA is planning to split the guns up. Gosh, I hope they are not planning to do that.

That is what they are doing, huh? We need to be ready for a Sabin/Shelly program in the near future, just to be sure. Curse you, TNA!

didnt think this was official yet but should be a pretty good match i see the motor city machine guns winning here and having a long run with the titles again although id like to see joe and magnus retain and further this fued past their may ppv ill go with the guns to take the belts here

Hopefully Joe&Magnus retains and we see a good fued amongst the four. MCMG will get the titles soon so build up Joe&Magnus because right now there tag division isn't what it once was and need more valid TEAMS to face MCMG. They should have it play out as if MCMG was going to split and blame it on ring rust from not being a team to it eventually leads to them winning the titles 3months down the line. Staying a TEAM no matter what

I've really started to like the team Of Joe & Magnus and i hope they get a lengthy run, as i feel Samoa Joe has been stale and boring ever since his TNA World Title Run. The MCMG are always awesome so it should be a really good match, and one that i'm definitely looking forward too. I hope these two teams have a lengthy program because i think they're going to work well together. I would expect JoeNus to get the win though, it would help to build them up as an even more formidable team and lord knows you can never have too many great tag teams. The MCMG's are already great and i would love to see them capture the gold but not so soon, and not at the expense of a really new and fresh face in the tag team division.

Joe & Magnus for the win.

Ahh, a struggle here. Do MCMG win or lose steam from their return? Or do Joe and Magnus continue the domination? I gotta say MCMG will win. Then the teams will feud for quite some time.

IHW's Prediction-
MCMG pick up a win.

Grandma's Prediction-
"If them ugly boys win I will get a Mohawk. I don't think the little guys can handle Joe."

I've gone with Joe and Magnus, but it doesn't really matter who wins here, as long as both teams come out of it looking strong. This has the potential to be match of the night from a purely in-ring perspective. No matter who come out of Lockdown as champions, this is a feud that can easily run another few PPV matches, with the titles switching back and forth, until TNA can find, or throw together another team to boost the 'division'.

Unrelated, but I'd love TNA to sign Benjamin and Haas. They could work wonders with these two teams, creating a modern day Dudleys/Hardys/E&C type situation (ie 3 incredibly talented, over teams, constantly fueding in various configurations with regular title changes).

This looks to be a pretty good match. The Guns are a fantastic duo. While they are quicker and more agile, I don't see them beating Joe and Magnus right now, as they are both are on top of their respective games. Its unfortunate that these tow teams are really the only steady ones in the division, but it promises to be entertaining. In the end though, Joe and Magnus walk out of the cage with the titles.

Unless TNA is planning to split the guns up.

If they are stupid enough to do that, then they are gonna lose a bit of viewers.

Anyway, i think that if TNA is planning on keeping joe/magnus a team, then they have to win. I mean, i would LOVE to see the Guns win. But i saw a little ring rust in both the guns, and i only saw one tag team move from them! TNA needs to make them be more like the way they were in those series of matches against BEER MONEY INC.

I do hope that when its time, the guns will take the titles from MAJOE.

TNA's tag team division isn't as strong as it once was, so I can understand the thought process of putting The Guns in this match. Sabin and Shelley are finally back together, and the MCMG are one of TNA's more decorated tag teams. The Guns are high profiled tag team in TNA, and they're fresh right now, so they're going to receive a pay per view match. After all, another match between Joe, Magnus, and Mexican America doesn't sound too enticing. I can understand why TNA wants The Guns on pay per view, but still, their appearance at Lockdown does feel a little rushed.

Anyway, Joe & Magnus should retain here. Joe & Magnus do have tons of potential as a tag team, and they're still in the early stages of their reign as champs. They need more time to establish themselves, so I don't think they should lose the belts just yet. A feud with The Guns could help build tons of credibility for Joe & Magnus, and when you stop and think about, Joe & Magnus VS The Guns is the only match up worth looking forward to in TNA's tag team division.

Magnus and Joe, they just got started as a team and they need that big win to establish them as a legit team/threat.MCMG can wait lol I see them losing this one and then maybe getting the titles in a rematch but I hope Joe and Magnus keep the titles for a long while as I'm really liking the team b4 the MCMG win them.

More in depth prediction/simulation commentary on this match
[youtube]O-LBCkSNB18[/youtube]

I absolutely LOVE the Motor City Machine Guns. I'm so happy to see them back, as they were one of my favorite things in professional wrestling a few years back. On the other hand, Magnus and Joe -- while an unlikely combination -- have been a great tag team too. I'm happy to see TNA giving attention to the tag team division, because it has always been one of their strengths. The Guns and Magnus/Joe should put on a great match tonight and I'm definitely looking forward to it. The action should be faster paced than what we've been seeing out of Magnus and Joe as of late, and the match should be very exciting.

I chose MCMG to win, but I'm not certain that's what will happen. MCMG are hot right now, especially since they haven't been back for too long, so I'd think TNA would try to strike while the iron is still hot. Then again, Magnus and Joe could retain here and then drop the titles to MCMG at the next PPV. It wouldn't hurt the MCMG much and it would only make the payoff sweeter. I'm still leaning toward a title change tonight, but I won't be upset with either outcome. Both teams are great and regardless of the result, it'll be one of the highlights of the card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back