Lockdown: Mixed Tag Team Match

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
MIXED TAG TEAM MATCH
Booker T & Sharmell vs. Robert Roode & Payton Banks​

How many Booker/Roode PPV matches is that? Under TNA booking the philosophy is this: If it's good, book it till it's not. If it's bad, book it till it's worse.

Fact.

Again I'm sure it will be a quality match. But why would you pay for this PPV when you've seen the matches before?

Adding Sharmell and Ms. Banks to this match will definately end this feud on an awful note. Booker T. and Robert Roode won't be able to have a decent match as long as they both have to interact with the females.

Roode will have to center his attention on trying to attack Sharmell, while Booker will have to focus on saving her. Honestly, this is not the type of match that belongs in a cage. It would've been far better if they did a double bullrope match. (ala Chris Benoit and Woman v. Taskmaster & Jackie from Superbrawl)

This should've been Booker T. v. Robert Roode inside the cage, with Banks and Sharmell roped together outside. Far more entertaining in my mind.

Either way, this should by all means be the end of this feud. I can't possibly see where they'd go from here, short of Roode getting a pin on Sharmell after knocking her out again.

Adding Sharmell and Ms. Banks to this match will definately end this feud on an awful note. Booker T. and Robert Roode won't be able to have a decent match as long as they both have to interact with the females.

I agree wholeheartedly....I think that this match should have just been Booker and Roode, mano a mano, with no ladies in the match to bog it down....I think this whole feud would have been much better if they hadn't gotten the ladies involved. Anyway, hopefully this is the end of this rivalry, good or bad.

What's the point in putting two non wrestlers inside a cage in the first place? It'll be nothing more than a few bad looking bumps while Roode and Booker do all the real work. These matches never work and it'll probably end up with Booker missing and hitting Sharmell.

Oh come on. Roode won at dest-x. Its gonna be a big babyface win and celebration for Booker T and Sharmell. It only makes sense that she wants revenge against Robert Roode Inc. It will be a good match. I do think they couldv gone one on one. But i really wanna see Booker T bust out the texas deathmatch rules of having to answer a ten count after a pinfall or submission. Now that would be finality to the Roode/Booker fued. Now it looks like it could go on past lockdown.

HOPEFULLY Booker T will pin Rhoode but knowing TNA they'll drag this
out longer and have Peyton pin Booker or Sharmell win it
I got 1 good question WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT SHARMELL
AND WHY DID TNA SIGN HER ANYWAY BOOKER WOULD BE BETTER OFF
WITHOUT HER

Booker was stale in WWE before he started having Sharmell as his valet. She added another dimension to a character who had run it's course. She's a great valet. She's there but she doesn't become the focus of her wrestlers match. She's an important part of Booker's act.

Although she can't wrestle so this match will be terrible.

It is story line continuity. Sharmell has been the focus of this thing almost from the start. Atleast since Final Resolution. I bet if they just forgot about her, people would be nitpicking about how TNA starts things and doesnt finish them. Atleast there finishing that part of the angle. And admit, her return at Destination X was entertaining as hell. If you guys even watched the show, you may have saw it. Or maybe it sucked and the crowd only erupted for it because they were all given hits of ecstasy as they filed into the building.

The girls will stand on the ring apron, do the cat fight spot when needed, tag back out to the men, let them get to the finish, have one more squirmish, probably where Roode gets hit in the nuts from behind by Sharmell, and then Booker T finishes him with the axe kick. They celebrate, yada yada. Later in the show Robert Roode hits Booker T with his rental car and drives off.

I really do not see the point of putting Sharmell and Payton Banks in this match they dont add anything. it should just be a grudge match between Booker and Roode and then when Booker goes over the feud would be finished. i know the reason they are in the match is probably so that there can be a moment where Sharmell gets her revenge on Roode, but she should just leave that to Booker. i mean whats Sharmell gonna do to Roode that Booker cant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back