• The British Invasion

• Eric Young & Orlando Jordan

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ppv6.jpg

Announced on iMPACT!

All discussion here.

I really hope the British Invasion wins. I think they are the most believable threat to beer moneys titles (and i would like to see magnus and doug williams get more air time).

Ink Inc. Wins!

NO WAY.

Jesse Turning Heel, and Tattoo Machine to close the match.

At Sacrifice Beer Money, Inc. vs.. Ink Inc. for the Titles!

It has to be a heel tag-team, so I'll go with TBI. Beer Money needs a solid challenge and this might work just fine.

Doug is an awesome wrestler and Magnus is impressive but I haven't seen a whole lot from him so I can't say, but a possible Beer Money - British Invasion match does sound intriguing.

Could we witness the return of Desmond Wolfe at Lockdown? One can only hope.

I think it's either going to be Ink Inc. or The British Invasion winning. I'm kind of intrigued with this Shannon Moore heel turn and I want to see it furthered. On the other hand, I like Williams and Magnus and a feud with Beer Money can get either of them back into the midcard scene. I think British Invasion will come out with the win.

If this is given a decent amount of time I think this match could really be great.

As much as I would like to see Eric and Jordon win I do not see it happening. I really think these guys could be a good legit tag team if only Jordon stopped acting like a battyman all the time and Eric stopped being the comedy jobber.

Anyway I decided to pick Steiner and Crimson. Steiner has the experience and the pairing with Crimson looks good as long as Crimson does most of the wrestling in their tag matches. I feel these guys could be a very good heel team with Steiner being the mouth and Crimson being the muscle.

God forbid Ink Inc win as they are not good enough to put on an entertaining match against Beer Money, or atleast not from the matches I have seen with these two teams.

I really hope British Invasion wins. They have been a team before, they are very good, very entertaining, my only concern is that they have only JUST re-emerged as a team. The only other option that really sticks out as Tag Team Champion material is Ink Inc, however I am confused as to what they are trying to do with them.

The Wild Card is Steiner and Crimson. I dont think they will win, however Crimson is very talented and I can see them pushing him (I wish theyd push him for the TV Title and make it worthwhile) and we know how TNA likes veterans.

This match just seems so random.

Out of these 4 teams I have to agree that the British Invasion should win. After all they are former tag team champions. Winning this match is a good way to re-establish them in the division.

If they don't win I could see Scott Steiner & Crimson winning. I can't see OJ & EY since they are a joke team but who knows with TNA anymore. I'm not going with Ink Inc either snice they might be breaking up.

The only one of these teams I really give a damn about is The British Invasion. I'd like to see them pull out a win here but I won't be the least bit surprised if they don't. I lose more and more interest in Ink Inc. as the weeks go by. Scott Steiner & Crimson make up the most random tag team I've seen come along in a while and Eric Young & Orlando Jordan are nothing more than comic relief.

I am really hoping The British Invasion walks away with the tag belts. Not only could they have an amazing feud with Beer Money, but this would mean Williams and Magnus would be on television more often.

Ink Inc. is a solid team, and when you're in the middle of the tag division, that's a good thing. Steiner and Crimson are kind of random, but make sense given their alliance in trying to kill off Immortal (which they're no longer apart of?). EY and OJ...well, who cares.

The British Invasion are all kinds of awesome. In all honesty, I think both should be at the top of the card, main eventing, but seeing that's unlikely, the tag titles will do..for now.

I'm pretty interested in this match here. I think that both Ink.Inc and British Invasion are Pretty good tag teams and I'm excited to see how Crimson does in a match that is given a good amount of time for him to display his in-ring skills. EY and OJ are just in there to fill out the match. I think this will be a Good tag match if EY keeps the comedy stuff he does to a minimum and if the other guys carry the in-ring work. I would like to see the British Invasion win this match because I think they could have an Excellent Feud with Beer Money.

I think you have to give this to British Invasion simply because they don;t get the airtime that they deserve and I think they are both great athletes. I think we could see them eventually challenge Beer Money and possibly even win the titles. I think they looked decent enough on TNA tonight and I think overall they are the best tag team from the match. If I had to have anyone else win this match it would be Crimson however I think it should surely go to British Invasion.

This match should be pretty entertaining. While the tag team division in TNA is one of the better ones in the wrestling world today, it has been getting weaker with many of the top tag teams disbanding or feuding with each other. Having the British Invasion back together helps the division quite a bit, and the recent pairing of Crimson & Steiner give the division a decent power team to mix it up a bit. I could see either of those two teams picking up the victory in this match, but I have to give the win to the British Invasion simply because they need it more. Like others are saying, I think they'll be more of a threat to Beer Money's Tag Team Championship and honestly, that'll be one hell of a match if it does happen.

Hamler's Prediction- British Invasion

This was a good match. Three good teams and only one that sucks. Can you guess which one that is? Young and Orlando. That team needed to disband from the moment they got teamed up. Although I'm not a fan of Jesse Neal, I'm glad Ink Inc got the win because they could make good tag team champions. Ink Inc should use the momentum from this win to challenge the tag team champions. This was certainly one of the better matches of the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back