• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Lockdown] Crimson v. Matt Morgan [Grudge Match]

Who wins?

• Crimson

• Matt Morgan

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Lockdown 2012
Crimson v. Matt Morgan
Grudge Match

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ImpactWrestling.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

536480_10150686344951026_31695961025_9555463_955954954_n.jpg

All discussion here.​

oh man this ones tough to predict i wanna say morgan because of the fact hogan said something about settling this thing once and for all but to me it seems like crimson will win and further the problems between these 2 big men....hmm i guess ill go with matt morgan to take the victory here

This is it for me. End the feud that sparked before BFG. End the streak. End the match with Morgan winning. It is the better option. Crimson's pointless streak needs a proper end.

IHW's Prediction-
Matt Morgan gets the win.

Grandma's Prediction-
Morgan ends the streak.

I want him to lose, but I have a feeling Crimson will walk away with the win here. He's in the very early stages of his heel turn, and TNA has done everything in their power to keep his streak in tact. TNA obviously has big plans for Crimson, so I do think the streak will keep going for a little while longer. Crimson's character is going in a new direction, TNA is trying something different with him, so he'll need more time to develop. The streak can be a crucial tool for bragging rights, so TNA won't end it just yet.

As far as the match goes, I'm really not looking forward to it. Their match at Turning Point last year was very underwhelming, so I really don't have any hope for this match. A win over Morgan at Lockdown will help Crimson's heel turn gain some momentum, but I still don't see anything special in him, and as of right now, he does seem pretty dull as a bad guy.

Despite me hoping Morgan wins this one.With Crimson's heel turn just beginning and him bragging about undefeated I think he'll come out victorious and be the only heel to win a match that night.I think his heel turn will revolve around him bragging about his undefeated streak so I can't see it ending against Morgan this Sunday.

Actually here's a simulation of what I think will happen this Sunday.
[youtube]CtmUUlJLzc4[/youtube]

This is one of the matches that I least care for on the card. I haven't ever really gotten behind either Morgan or Crimson, but they haven't been bad as of late. Crimson turning on Morgan was bound to happen and it was definitely a smart move. Crimson is exponentially better as a heel wrecking machine, than he was as a face. His gimmick just lends itself more to being a heel. With that, I think TNA want to push him as a major player, now that he's back to being a heel. He's not great in the ring, but he's big and he's got an interesting look, he looks like someone that can work in a main event capacity. Although, I'd be interested in a Crimson TV Title reign, if that would do anything to make the title mean more.

I think Crimson is going to win this match, undoubtedly. Not only is he a freshly turned heel, but he's got a winning streak which TNA seems to be behind. It's unfortunate for Morgan, as he's always been somewhat of a gatekeeper, but he's going to be losing tonight. I can't see any scenario where Crimson doesn't go over, nor do I think there should be. Crimson needs to win tonight, then move on to something different. He's been involved with Morgan for quite a while now, but they don't really have all that much chemistry, it seems. I'd prefer to see Crimson really take a step up in competition, to prove that he can hang with main eventers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back