• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Lockdown 2013] Zema Ion v. Kenny King (C) v. Christian York [X Division Title]

Who wins?

• Zema Ion

• Kenny King

• Christian York

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lockdown 2013
Zema Ion v. Kenny King (C) v. Christian York
X Division Championship

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lockdown7.jpg

All discussion here.​

I'm sure this match will have your standard X Division action. Ion will be flipping all over the place, York will try to do some of that himself & look awkward as hell and King will ultimately retain.

Two questions:
Where is Van Dam?

Where did this match come from?

Left field, obviously. I don't get it. Why haven't TNA been building feuds in the lower card? I guess Kenny King wins. He just got the title, and I assume RVD has unfinished business. RVD vs. Kenny King for the X-Divison title one more time! This match has a bigger focus. Who am I kidding, the X-division means next to nothing in TNA.

K Double.

No RVD? The fuck?

Anyways, the match should be all right I guess. It'll probably start the show which is probably a good idea as it'll get the fans hyped for the rest of the card, well I'd assume so anyway.

Kenny King will win and nobody will care. This division needs some new blood or at least some attention.

Zema Ion should win this as Kenny King is a heel here and should have Zema Ion winning this title it's in his contract hairspray to Kenny King and Christian York outside on ringside floor Zema Ion goes for the count 1-2-3!! We have a new TNA X division Champion as Zema captures his second win

It really is disheartening as a fan to see that TNA can drop PPVs from the schedule to allow themselves more time to create meaningful build to the remaining PPVs, yet they end giving us matches like this. This match is as "thrown together" as it gets. How they can manage to fail at putting together any kind of viable lower/mid card, and instead continue their practice of filling out the card with matches like this which are announced last minute and contain no story or relevance is dumbfounding to me.

Also to echo other's sentiment, Where is RVD for Lockdown?

As for the match... it will contain a couple of entertaining spots, there will be a ton of formula stuff, King will ultimately get the win without looking particularly strong, and at the end of the day no fans will really care. And the fans will continue to miss having a real X-division to follow, and at the end of the day, the creative staff will be the ones who appear not to care. Rinse. Repeat.

No RVD? The fuck?

Anyways, the match should be all right I guess. It'll probably start the show which is probably a good idea as it'll get the fans hyped for the rest of the card, well I'd assume so anyway.

Kenny King will win and nobody will care. This division needs some new blood or at least some attention.

Noone will care that is why EVERYONE will care when ZEMA ION will win the X Division Title! He held it longer but not longer like Austin Aries
and if Kenny King is heel then Zema Ion isn t !:)

RVD not being at Lockdown is an absolute stone cold certainty as the president of Aces and Eights then ;-)

I see King retaining, and York's involvement taking at least 1.5 stars from the rating.

So RVD isn't in this match...why?

Should be a fun match at least and I fully expect Kenny King to keep the belt he just won it. They need to make the X Division important again and that could easily happen with K Double as the champion.

I see Kenny King is winning this match. he just became X division champion. too soon for a title change.

this match is boring/whatever to me. you have the same regular X division wrestlers.
the match itself should be exciting/entertaining for those who like the high flying in ring wrestling. they should use the cage for high flying moves. but it's just the same few wrestlers over and over and over.

I would have preferred including RVD to make it a 4 way.

Too soon for a change I think. Kenny King picks up the win here in an ok match. I also wish they would have added RVD making it a four way. Pretty much another thrown together match. At least it should be an entertaining one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back