• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Lockdown 2013] Joey Ryan v. Joseph Park

Who wins?

• Joey Ryan

• Joseph Park

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lockdown 2013
Joey Ryan v. Joseph Park

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lockdown8.jpg

All discussion here.​

Where did this match even come from? These two haven't even had any interaction at all. It just seems random.

Anyway I would like to see Joey Ryan win here but considering how he's been booked so far in TNA I don't think he will.

Where did this match even come from? These two haven't even had any interaction at all. It just seems random.

That's cuz it is completely random. This match is just plain old fashioned filler ultimately designed to give fans something of a break and to, in all likelihood, give them a feel good moment with Park scoring a win.

I hate it when either promotion does this. Just adds random matches to the PPV cards with no build-up or storyline behind them.

What a worthless match this will be.

It's like that one PPV where Kid Kash and Hernandez had a match for absolutely no reason.

Stupid TNA. I mean what's next? A stiff from the Attitude Era who hasn't been relevant in over a decade is revealed to be the 2nd in Command of your biker gang?

I'm with the rest of you who thinks this is a nonsense match-up. TNA bailed on the every month PPV format so they could focus better on building toward major PPV events, so focus on them!

If you're going to build to Park/Ryan, build toward it. Give us a reason these two are going to now face off with one another at Lockdown.

This does throw the hole few month for each PPV build out the window. Actually take the time to build these matches! Quit focusing solely on the World title picture and Aces and Eights. Yeah, those are the two big deals in TNA right now, but expand from those. Focus on other feuds. Give me a reason to want to watch this match. I think the Lock down card looks like shit, and matches like these don't help.

Either Morgan takes out Parks and help Ryan win, or Parks gets the win. Not sure, but i'll lean toward Park.

This could just be a way to get Park another win and build the story of his development, but...

I could also see this as a quick throwaway as a chance to get Matt Morgan involved in the card. Morgan could come out early in the contest, leading to specualtion that his presence is to aid Ryan, only to see him enter the ring and destroy both men. It would get this match over mercifully quickly and would fully illustrate the point that Morgan's bond with Ryan no longer exists, as well as continue his stated agenda of running through the roster. Yes he should have bigger and more relevant fish to fry, especially after attacking the champ this week, but taking out the competitors of a pointless match gets him seen and furthers his agenda without disrupting anything major that has actually been built later on in the card.

What's the point of randomly adding this to the card? They haven't even looked at each other on camera ever so why are they fighting? I hate so much when TNA does this.

Don't really care who wins but i'll say Parks. I think Morgan is done with Ryan for now.

I agree with everyone else. I hate these thrown together matches. They gave themselves more time to build to each ppv. Use it. I think this match will be quick and Joseph Park will get the win. I guess it could also be a way to get Morgan on the show, and he will just destroy Park.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back