[Lockdown 2013] Gail Kim v. Velvet Sky (C) [TNA Knockouts Championship]

Who wins?

• Gail Kim

• Velvet Sky

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lockdown 2013
Gail Kim v. Velvet Sky (C)
TNA Knockouts Championship

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lockdown5.jpg

All discussion here.​

It's all but guaranteed that Velvet Sky retains. It wouldn't surprise me if TNA took the title off her, as they did before, even when she's the most over Knockout on the roster.

As with the tag title match, it doesn't really matter a whole lot whether Velvet wins or loses. The KO Division right now is made up of Velvet, Tessmacher, Tara & Kim. As Velvet won the title in a match featuring all those Knockouts, dropping the title to Kim or retaining it is kind of irrelevant at this point.

I expect Velvet to retain. Personally, it's the best choice right now. She's probably the weakest of the Knockouts in the ring, but she's still the most over right now and has still got the personality and sex appeal that made her a star in the Knockout Division for years.

Vel Vel takes this one. She JUST got the belt and is easily the most over Knockout on the roster. Plus with the storyline of Gail pissed at Taryn it would make sense for a false ending where Gail thinks she got screwed.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Taryn wrestle Gail at Slammivsery

I think Velvet will retain here. She just won the title and is definitely the most over Knockout on the roster. I can't really see any reason why they would take the title off of her this soon.

Well. Vel had just won the title at BFG two years ago. Kim signed with the company, won the title a month later. Just saying.

Vel Vel wins because she just came back to the company; I doubt she would had returned knowing she had a KO Title reign in her future; knowing she would get hosed like she did the last time. And like people have said; Kim vs Taryn is all but a formality.

The next feud (I hope) is Mickie James vs Vel Vel. We finally get the Mickie James heel turn I believe would have happened IF Vel didn't leave the company to begin with. Vel vs Mickie at Slamm. Heel Mickie wins... hopefully setting up a feud with Heel Mickie and Tess. I don't want to get too ahead of myself. :lmao:

Well. Vel had just won the title at BFG two years ago. Kim signed with the company, won the title a month later. Just saying.

Vel Vel wins because she just came back to the company; I doubt she would had returned knowing she had a KO Title reign in her future; knowing she would get hosed like she did the last time. And like people have said; Kim vs Taryn is all but a formality.

The next feud (I hope) is Mickie James vs Vel Vel. We finally get the Mickie James heel turn I believe would have happened IF Vel didn't leave the company to begin with. Vel vs Mickie at Slamm. Heel Mickie wins... hopefully setting up a feud with Heel Mickie and Tess. I don't want to get too ahead of myself. :lmao:

Right on. I felt a Mickie turn when Velvet got that spot in that music video several months back. With her departure not long after, they had to put a stop to turning Mickie. I would like to see this happen. Which means that I'm betting on Vel Vel retaining here. She did just come back, and right now I feel she's making the KO's somewhat relevant again. But someone needs to find Madison and get her back in the fold. I'm not necessarily a fan, but the division needs her. Way better heel than Gail.

Velvet wins, but where the hells Tara? She just disappear from the title seen when Vel won? She should have been involved some how. Either three way or take out Gail. I really didn't even know this match was happening.

Velvet retains. Who needs another Gail Kim title run? Not me.

I liked that Velvet Sky retained and she was really impressive in this match. What I didn't like is that the main focus is on this Gail Kim / Taryn Terrell feud. It also would have been nice to see Velvet pin Gail without all the shenanigans she really needed a clean title defense.

I guess Gail will get another title shot now even though I feel she shouldn't. I don't get why TNA keeps trying to portray her as the victim here when she is the heel and has cheated countless times to retain the title and win matches herself when she was champion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back