[Lockdown 2013] Bad Influence v. Chavo & Hernandez v. Aries & Roode (C) [Tag Titles]

Who wins?

• Bad Influence

• Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez

• Austin Aries & Bobby Roode

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lockdown 2013
Bad Influence v. Hernandez & Chavo v. Aries & Roode (C)
TNA World Tag Team Championships

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lockdown4.jpg

All discussion here.​

I hate to see Bad Influence lose her but unfortunately I think Roode and Aries are gonna retain here. I love Chavo and Hernandez isn't perfect but he can be entertaining. I can easily seeing this being a great match regardless of who wins. though if Chavo and Hernandez win this, and you can quote me on this, I will eat me shoes.

Given how this match was announced last night, it's pretty obvious that it doesn't mean much of anything.

That being said, it should still be a pretty fun match as 5 of the 6 wrestlers invovled range from very solid to excellent inside the ring.

I expect Aries & Roode to retain here although, unfortunately, it will mean pretty much nothing if they retain or drop the titles. Chavo & Hernandez were lousy champions and since TNA is using Bad Influence as mostly jobbers at this point in time, including losing last night to Hardy & Bully Ray, so all signs point to Roode & Aries walking out with the straps.

I said this about three weeks ago, just after Roode/Aries had captured the belts...
What I am scared of is a potential rematch happening at Lockdown. Either have them drop the belts by then, or throw another team into the mix. Just facing Chavo and Hernandez at a PPV like Lockdown would be a waste of Roode and Aries. Now, throw in Bad Influence and make it a threeway and we might have something special.
I still stand by it.

Making this three way was the one way to really give this match a chance to be something really good. The dynamic should be cool because I think there will be plenty in the San Antonio crowd that will actually root for the Tex/Mex babyfaces, making all three teams feel relevant.

This is the one match that could actually benefit from not using the cage, but that is only if they give us some big time crazy dive spots. The only positive about the cage not being there is the possibility for the potential dive spots.

I basically want to compare the potential of this match to the tag title match at BFG. No, we aren't getting Angle/AJ this time, but we're swapping them for something comparable in Roode/Aries. That was a really good match, and the last few minutes after the Angle hot-tag and then followed by the wild dive sequence that built into the ending was a something pretty exciting to watch. Hopefully these six, if they don't get the benefit of the cage, can try to emulate the formula from that match and produce something comparably entertaining.

Ultimately I think Roode and Aries will remain as champs. If not, I wouldn't be shocked to see them put Chavo/Hernandez over in San Antonio, but I see no chance for Kaz/Daniels here.

I'll go with the minority here and say Chavo and Hernandez get the belts back. Bad Influence and Roode & Aries look to get in each other's way and out do the other team. Chavo or Hernandez could capitalize on this.

I like Roode and Aries quest to hold all of the belts, and I think they will retain here to keep that alive a bit longer. I like them as a team and would like to see them stay together a while longer. If they do lose I would like to see Bad Influence take the belts. I didn't like Chavo and Hernandez as champs. The thing is the tag division is week right now so if they can build it around Roode and Aries for a while I would be happy. Roode and Aries retain here.

This is a match I actually like, and feel like there has been some build to it. Weeks of these three teams mixing it up. I like the idea of the three way tag match. I hope we can see more teams begin to develop in TNA soon. This is a good match for the PPV, and 2 out of the three teams are actually worth watching.

Roode and Aries as a team are full of potential, and I think they still have tons left to show as champs. They retain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back