Live Discussion: Raw 8/17/09

C.M.

WrestleMania Main Event

Unified for a fight

Given last Monday's main event melee, WWE Champion Randy Orton & John Cena face Unified Tag Team Champions Chris Jericho & Big Show in a blockbuster bout this week on Raw. Can SummerSlam's WWE Title Match combatants co-exist?

DAMMIT, CM! You and your boring LD titles give me nothing to parody come Tuesday night!

The main event concept of enemies teaming up is old, the return of the old DX, and Freddie Prinze Jr. as Raw's guest host.

So, can't wait to watch a little preseason MNF.

God I'm so excited for tonight! My only disappointment in the show is Freddy Prinze Jr. He is such a boring choice as a host. But I can't wait to be in attendance tonight! Wish me luck boys. I'm buying my Kofi shirt tonight too, should be a wonderful night!

Whats the chance Orton will try to RKO/Punt Cena during/after the match
Whats the chance Orton will do the above but Cena will reverse it into a FU... Attitude Adjustment or STF

There may be a US match at SS. Kofi did order his SS tights and he's on the poster...

R-Truth was on the Mania poster and never showed up. But, regardless, it presents the chance that Kofi will defend the title, and I do hope he does.

Heckyeah, Lilian <3

Hah, a titantron and an epic hard theme.

Didn't he write SD earlier in the year?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back