Lita Turns On Edge At Ss?

Cena-666

Dark Match Jobber
do u guys think that lita will turn on edge causing the DQ givin cena the title at Summerslam. Edge and Lita break up and like she will team up with the Hardy Boyz again?

yes i think thats what gunna happen...i could see the headlines now

"lita costing edge the title" i think she would do team extreme again if matt agreed to it. which i doubt he will

I could see Lita turnning against Edge but to join the Hardy's.

dude..i said that first
look at my post
and yeah i do think it will happen

i very much doubt that she would join the hardy boyz again after what has happened....

but i could see her costing edge the title.....

Could happen. Its been suggested also there could be an angle where they split up as Lita is the only one left with a title. I guess it all hinges around Lita and Matt now though.

Maybe Lita will screw Edge over and then Cena will win and Edge gets up and is about to attack Lita and alll of a sudden Jeff Hardy comes out and starts beating up Edge. Then Edge and Jeff Hardy would have a feud, and Cena could start a feud with Umaga or something.

i think that Lita will do it but i heard that it would be edge vs cena at unforgiven but it didnt say whos champ .. i think she will turn on him at unforgiven

I WISH SHE TURNS ON HIM AT SUMMERSLAM , I WILL HAVE A SLUMBER PARTY , A POOL PARTY , BIGGEST B-DAY BASH OF THE YEAR

Uhhhhhhh.....Lita join the Hardy Boys again? With the history between her and Matt? Not in a million years. There's a reason Matt's on Smackdown and Edge and Lita are on Raw.

maybe edge will lose it and then there will be a fued against jeff and edge, and jeff wins the title...

well duh moron and also there is a way that team Xtream will reunite =P and probley not no way that jeff hardy will just come in and get a title shot

jesus christ i hope it doesnt develop into ANOTHER cena edge match man we've seen that a lot..and i know i love D generation X but i think it'd be best for them to break up and get more people into the title hunt so we dont see edge and cena every RAW ppv (shawn michaels needs to get in the hunt)

Cena-666 said:
do u guys think that lita will turn on edge causing the DQ givin cena the title at Summerslam. Edge and Lita break up and like she will team up with the Hardy Boyz again?
What?

Do you not realise that Matt would leave the company if he was forced to work with her after that entire bullshit they went through?

Do you also not realise they'll be on different promotions?

Lita cheats on Matt wit Edge (Real Life) No way matt would do that

I understand why he doesnt reunite the hardys again he worked his ass off for the past 3 years and jeff is gonna come in and get more shine than him, of course, id stay singles to

even tho becoming a tag team is better move for the business

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back