Limewire

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
Has anyone else noticed that we no longer have the ability to use this program? It looks like they got shut down due to copyright laws and shit.

This totally blows, considering the fact that I've used this program for the the purpose of downloading all of my mp3's for the past 4 or 5 years. What the hell am I gonna do now??

The Pirate Bay is good. If you want an MP3, one way to do it is search for the song with .mp3 tagged on to it on google sites, and then syncing it to your MP3 player. Works for me.

Again, Both run on the same network but you're not going to get that many viruses that Limewire had. Cabos is not that well know though Frostwire is. I suggest you use Cabos.

Also, Amazon has 3 free MP3's today with the code GET3MP3S. Any 3 of your choice. Just throw 3 in your cart and use the code.

I use Mediafire mainly for torrents, but mp3s are just as easy to come by.

I suggest using google search - site:mediafire.com

site:mediafire.com Jump.mp3

site:mediafire.com Van Halen.zip

I use that style mediafire code in google search and I am able to find tons of obscure electronic music and dubstep singles.

Rappiddigger is another good one for torrents, mp3's, .zips, .rars, and FLAC files.

I noticed I couldn't load up my Limewire program for about the past month or longer. I just finally had enough and uninstalled it.

I'd always planned on reinstalling it to see if maybe I'd ran into a firewall, but now that I know it's been shut down - while that sucks - it at least gives me a head's up to not try and download anything claiming to be Limewire.

I hate everyone in this thread. So. Fucking. Much.

Limewire? I pity the fool.

LEARN TO FUCKING TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!!

I use Youtube Downloader. It just downloads the sound straight from the videos and I think there is also a Youtube Converter which downloads the whole video.

You can use Usenet if your willing to pay. Ultra fast. Or you can find a way to join a private torrent server. No viruses and a helpful community are a bonus.

I can't believe Liemwire has been inactive, I didn't know the US had the power to ban P2P. Kinda scar actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back