Lil Wyte

BooCocky

On A Nature walk with Daniel Bryan
This basically came out of nowhere, but I was going through my old MP3 player and found like 20 songs by this guy. I think he is great. He has beats, can flow, and some of his shit is down right funny. Anyone one ever listen to Acid, or Got dat Candy?

Anyways, I think the man is great and he is set out to produce another record that is set to hit stores in July. No actual date. Anyway, what are your thoughts on Lil Wyte? What are your favorite songs?

Personally I love Acid- The song is basically fucked up and the lyrics are all great. I love the flow to the song, and every time I here it I laugh my ass off.
[youtube]ZwxLL1gtJbA[/youtube]

Another personal favorite is Oxy Cotton- I love this song, the beat to this song is great, and yet it is another fucked up song that just clicks. Also the flow is great. I swear he is a genius and I can't wait for the new album.

[youtube]gaeg2W_dyIY[/youtube]

Lil Wyte is straight up the shit. I got all three of his albums, and in my opinion the best white rapper out there. I must note I'm not a fan of Eminem, but Lil Wyte can straight spit fire on the mic. I highly recommend him as one of the resident hip hop die hards.

As far as my favorite songs by him, well I gotta make a small list for this:

Talkin Ain't Walkin - Awesome song, came off his last album The One and Only. This is the kind of song you want to get pumped up for before a fight or something like that. Full of energy and makes me want to get violent.

Oxy Cotton - If you are or ever were into drugs or the drug game, this is one of those songs you loved the hell out of. Honestly I can flow along to this song lyric for lyric I've listened to it so many times. Plus it has some hilarious lyrics on it. And yes I was into drugs in the past and was in the drug game for a time if you were wondering.

My Smoking Song - Well the title says it all, this was one of my favorite weed smoking songs to sit back and chill to. Amazing flow to it, and the beat was sick.

I Got Dat Candy - Gotta have this song if you enjoy cruising in your ride bumping music. The bass on this song is awesome when you have the right subs installed. I don't have much more to add for this song, other than its a great song and I recommend it personally.

Fucked Up - I'm getting fucked up man I'm getting fucked up. That's all the hook is, which gives you an idea what this song is about. Yes that is correct, drinking and getting well, fucked up. Smooth laid back beat, along with some hilarious lyrics.

U.S. Soldier Boy - Not much to say for this one, but it's a great tribute to the troops, so I must add this to the list.

Lil Wyte has been one of my favorite artists for quite a number of years now, I just can't understand why he hasn't exactly hit the mainstream yet. I would prefer he didn't actually, he's better off on the semi known/underground level and I'd hate to see what Three 6 would do to his music if he did hit mainstream.

With the exception of Oxy Cotton I don't like much of his stuff. To me he's just like all the other average southern rappers out there. He's got a decent flow, but nothing that blows me away. Eminem would absolutely eat him alive. If you are a die hard hip hop fan looking for someone new I wouldn't bother with Lil Wyte. Guys like Royce Da 5'9, Crooked I, and Aasim are all better.

Not a fan. I liked him when he first came out with the song, "I Sho Will", but I'm just not a fan of the 'Memphis' sound when it comes to rap. Mostly everything I hear from Hypnotize Minds is just pure shit. The last time Three Six Mafia released a song I liked was “Slob on my Nob”, but other then that, everything else they do completely sucks, in my opinion, and as long as Lil' Wyte is with them... I'll most likely will never become a fan. But I always keep an open mind and give everything a chance, so of course he could chance my thinking, but as of right now... I seriously doubt.

And Wes, meet Iron Solomon. By far the best "White Rapper" around besides Eminem, and top three battle rappers in the entire World as far as I'm concerned.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPEJjejyG7I[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMXxLE6JtAM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTdgmTVs6aE[/YOUTUBE]

Lil Wyte is the shit. I got all 3 of his albums & in my opinion he is the second best whte rapper out there(no white rapper can ever come close to Eminem when it comes to rapping). Like Tburna said I would as one of the resident die hard hip-hop fans reccomend listening to Lil Wyte.

Anyways here are my favorite Lil Wyte songs.

Talkin Ain't Walkin- I first heard of this song as I was watching an episode of Three 6 Mafia's show Hollyhood or whatever the fuck it's called. Well the performance of this song got Lil Wyte signed to a major record deal. This song is like a song you can fight to. It's filled with lots of energy & makes you wanna knock someone out. Good shit right here.

Oxy Cotton- Tburna said it best that if you are or were in the drug game then you will love the hell outta this song. I love the flow outta this song & it had me laugh a shit load of times & yes just if you was all wondering I did drugs & I was in the drug game at one time in my life.

My Smoking Song- There ain't really anything to explain right here as the title says it all.

There are more I just don't feel like naming them all. Lil Wyte has been one of the great underground rappers for many years now & even though I don't want him to go mainstream. I think he has the talent to be really successful in the mainstream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back