• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lil' Hebner is a Lowlife Loser

chibet

Pre-Show Stalwart
so earls son, the slack jawed unprofessional loser and i had a confrontation. he got in my face screaming and cursing ,thus spitting in my eyes he was so close. because i said "earl screwed earl!" - when its apart of his shtick in the ring i guess its ok but behind the scenes you get a slack jawed loser of a ref to get up in your face and threaten to " fucking kick your ass" LOL what professionals. i get it , its your dad , but its a goddamn wrestling show and he plays off the lame gimmick every single night. thought it was funny it actually got to such a "PRO". same night rick flair was standing by , backstage, refusing to go out and cut a promo at an event he was the SOLE image on the poster for. tna has alot of "carnie" like employees and operations, but the wrestling for the most part is awesome. (almost strictly x and tag division)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back