Life sucks

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
I just found out today that one of my best friends OD'd over the weekend and is in the ICU. I was told that the odds are he won't make it. I would like you all to keep him in your thoughts and your prayers.

No problem matey, you need anything just give me a shout

While worse things have happened, I feel for you. I hope your buddy pulls through. Stuff like that sucks and hurts. My grandmother, whom I live with/take care of ended up in the hospital this morning. We had to call an ambulance and all that shit... I can sympathize, bud. Hang in there... If he pulls through, he'll know who his true friends really are!

Well I was prepared for this but it is never easy. my friend passed away on the 9th and the funeral was the 14th.
Kinchen, Randy James "RJ"
Randy James "RJ" Kinchen, 20, died Feb. 9, 2009, at Sebastian River Medical Center, Roseland. He was born in Melbourne and was a lifetime resident of Indian River County. He was a chef and had worked at the Eagles Nest, Sebastian. He attended the First Baptist Church of Wabasso. Survivors include his parents, Rick and Cheryl Kinchen of Vero Beach; brothers, Ricky and Ryan Kinchen, both of Vero Beach; and maternal grandmother, Betty Dalton of Vero Beach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back