Lex Luger dead at 59?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lowdown

Ooh baby I like it roooaaaaw!
Waddup y'all. I just saw a Facebook post in on one of the wrestling groups that I belong to in which someone said "RIP Lex Luger". I went to his Wikipedia page and it says that he passed away yesterday (2/2/18) from a heart attack in his home. I've yet to find any articles that confirms this, but if this is legit, then my condolences to his family. Has anyone heard anything regarding Lex's passing?

His wiki page confirms it, but then again it's wiki. No articles out there yet, just looked. Kind of sad if it's true, he died yesterday and no one seems to be reporting on it.

EDIT: Says the cause of death is a heart attack.

His wiki page confirms it, but then again it's wiki. No articles out there yet, just looked. Kind of sad if it's true, he died yesterday and no one seems to be reporting on it.

EDIT: Says the cause of death is a heart attack.

This is why I was curious if there is anything out there. Wiki can be spot on, but it's not the gospel truth. I'd like to know what their source is.

To the words of Murica president

Its fake news

No confirmed report on google search and even wiki page got edited so its just one of those fake "celebrity" reports of death.

To the words of Murica president

Its fake news

No confirmed report on google search and even wiki page got edited so its just one of those fake "celebrity" reports of death.

Thanks for the clarification. Found it strange there wasn't a single report on Google. Nor in any wrestling sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back