Letting someone use a triple suplex

nish2231995

Occasional Pre-Show
I didn't know exactly where i was going to post this, but i thought seeing as i make reference to daniel bryan, I put it on his brand's thread.
anywayz, the title says it all. Should someone on the raw or smackdown roster be allowed to use the triple suplex (either german or the 3 amigos) in their movest? How would this get over? who would be the right man to re-utilize the trio's?
i reckon your man is daniel bryan. Now i wasn't really a fan back in the 2004-2005 era more around 2008, but from old videos, it kinda looks like fans in general see a slight similar resemblance between chris benoit and daniel bryan, probably because their both technically sound when it comes to the ring, and more importantly because they both use or used the crossface. fans can relate to it, im pretty sure ratings where higher on smackdown when chris benoit was on smackdown. re-creating his look could do good, or bad seeing as chris went on his suicide run, but different story for a different day.

the other person for a similar reason, could be Jack swagger with angle and the german's. problem with that is jack swagger is on a completely different and much lower level to angle in his wwe day's, and wwe may not want a kurt reference seeing as he is tna.

your thoughts?

I think if anyone wants to use the triple germans they can. WWE won't care, it's not like you'll hear JR saying "the triple germans ala the late great Chris Benoit". The three amigos should probably be reserved for someone who is either a ******** heel doing it to Rey or to a babyface who is piggybacking Guerrero to get over (Rey? lol).

I don't see why it's even needed. I'm sure if someone wants to do it they will. You don't see as many german suplexes in the WWE anymore because the back of your head bounces off the mat pretty much everytime. It causes more brain damage than most moves and it's really not that necessary.

you know i imagined wwe rings were always soft, but they can actually cause brain damage?
triple german's or the amigo's actually is remembered by wwe crowds as in people wouldn't recognise the reverse neckbreaker punk did to del rio on raw next week (unless he gets it over) as much as jack swagger using the triple german's (except people harshly care for him aswell)

you know i imagined wwe rings were always soft, but they can actually cause brain damage?
triple german's or the amigo's actually is remembered by wwe crowds as in people wouldn't recognise the reverse neckbreaker punk did to del rio on raw next week (unless he gets it over) as much as jack swagger using the triple german's (except people harshly care for him aswell)
I hope you're being sarcastic about the rings being soft.

The ring has give and some padding, however, it hurts. You're supposed to land flat and tuck your head so the back of your head (one of the worst places on your body to take a blow) is protected. You land as flat as possible to spread out the impact. On a german, it's almost impossible to tuck your head enough so the back of your head doesn't bounce off the mat. They did a study and top rope cross bodies actually do more brain damage than any regularly used move. It's because the guy coming from the top lands so high on the other guys' body and with such velocity that the guy taking the move can't tuck his head and the added velocity and impact means the back of the head hits harder. Watch Miz vs Kofi on raw. Miz landed low off the rolling powerbomb and so his head snapped back and bounced off the mat. He's clearly actually in pain and probably had a headache. He held the front of the head because when you smack the back of your head and it rattles your brain, the pain is often deferred to the front because your brain literally bounces around in your skull.

I know this because I've had two fused vertebrae in my neck since birth, so my neck is more rigid. When I bump my brain rattles around. It almost killed me. I can't wrestle but I can luckily function normally. The ring isn't soft. It has give but it hurts.

Think of it like this. Pro wrestling isn't designed to not hurt, it's designed to not injure. You feel pain, but if all goes as planned, you shouldn't get injured. At least not in that particular match. Over time, all those bumps add up. Each bump causes minute brain damage. HBK probably has vision problems. He's slightly cross eyed and I don't remember him being that way before. It's from the back of his head (occipital lobe) bouncing off the mat too many times.

Sorry this turned into an anatomy and physics lesson. I do like german suplexes because they look good, but just lay flat on the ground, relax, lift your head up, and let it fall to the ground with no resistance. It hurts and kind of gives you a headache. Now imagine taking a german. Now imagine doing it every week for the next 10 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back