• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lethal Lottery: Elite X Championship: "The One" Big Will v. Gus

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
Elite X Championship: Toronto Trials: "The One" Big Will (c.) v. Gus:

For monthes now both men have fought at the other's throat. Recently on the last edition of Meltdown the final challenge was laid down. Championship versus Career. Gus issued one final challenge, to get his hands on the man he feels cost him so much of his life. Big Will returned the challenge, but requesting Gus put his Career on the line.

The agreement was made, with Big Will picking where, when, and how. Where is Toronto, Canada, Big Will's hometown. Where is here, the Lethal Lottery. And How is a unique first-ever match known only as.. The Toronto Trials!

The match is contested under a best two out of three falls standard. The first fall, a regular single's match. The second fall, inside a 20 ft. high steel cage. The final 3rd fall, if need be, a Ladder match.

The feud that set standards in W.Z.C.W. will come to a head at Lethal Lottery. Will Gus achieve peace? Can Big Will finally put an end to the man that won't stop coming? How will Heidi factor into everything that she basically created? Find Out at Lethal Lottery!

Keep RPs for this match in this thread Only! You're only allowed ONE RP Each! RPs are due by April 24th, 2008:

A dark room, there is a very slight light, and you can see a figure of a man,

Man: Will,

The man lifts his head up, it is Gus.

Gus: Will, this is it, Lethal Lottery, the end of an era one way or another, either I win the Elite X Championship or I leave WZCW. You see Will, I’ve never been in a position like this before, you have no idea what I am feeling right now. You have no way to comprehend the inklings that have been running through my mind ever since Meltdown.

Gus puts his hand on his forehead, he lifts his hand over the top of his head, pulling his hair that was in front of his face to the back of his head, Gus stares into the camera.

You have no idea what it is like to have everything taken from you, your girl, your title, everything except the one thing that was a constant, wrestling. That was my out, when I was mad, I’d step into the ring with someone and wrestle them, and I’d forget what I was mad about. Now, all because of this great conspiracy headed by Joseph Rios and Chuck Myles, my wrestling career in WZCW is in jeopardy?

Gus rolls his eyes

You have to be kidding me, Will, you are just scared of me, or else you wouldn’t have added this stipulation, you did not beat me at Meltdown Roulette, so I should be entitled to a single one on one rematch, but because you and Myles are well, (Gus makes a circle with his index finger and thumb on one hand and sticks out his index finger on the other hand, and pushes the finger in and out of the circle) I don’t get a fair rematch.

Gus shrugs his head to one side

But you know what? It doesn’t matter, all I need is one match, well, its actually 3 matches, three chances to mop the floor with you, to beat the shit out of you like a, well, drunk Canadian. Will, with all that you have done to me the past months, I shouldn’t even leave you breathing, yet alone in condition to be in the Lethal Lottery Match. Let’s count down the list.

1. Stole The Elite X Championship at Civil Revolution
2. Stole Heidi from me
3. Slapped my mother
4. Super kicked my father
5. Stole back The Elite X Championship
6. Putting my wrestling career on the line

You know, with a list like that, you could be looking at something around 25 to life, you’re lucky this isn’t the real world, or else you would be dead after number 1.

Gus takes a deep breath, like he’s calming down

Will, come Lethal Lottery, we will step into the ring, I will walk out THE ELITE X CHAMPION, and you WILL NOT WALK OUT AT ALL, you’ll be lucky if you get carried out on a gurney, instead of in a hearse. Will, you had better increase your life insurance policy before Lethal Lottery, because your family is gonna need it after I get done with you.

Gus closes his eyes and grits his teeth

Once we step into that ring, the same thing is going to happen not once, but TWICE, I will kick the shit out of you, then I will hit you with The Reality Bender, and once again, i'll take you out with The 8:10 to Washoe, I take back what's mine, and put you in the hospital. Shine up the belt, turn the lights on bright, open the concessions, put the asses in the seats and get ready for a show, Will, YOU THINK YOU’RE TOUGH, THINK AGAIN!!!

Gus gets up and punches a locker on his way out.​

Setting: Toronto Skydome (Rogers Centre)

(Announcer)- "Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you and welcome to this special occation in which we're hear to hold a Press Conference for WrestleZone Championship Wrestling's Pay Per View event, known as Lethal Lottery. In a few moments we're going to bring out the guest of honor, Canada's own, 'The One' Big Will to be the first speaker. After Will addresses us with his opening speech, we will then be taking questions from the reporters in attendance here with us, thank you. So, Ladies and Gentlemen, without further ado.. the man most of you have been waiting for, Canada's own, Toronto's own, the Elite X Champion, 'The One' Big Will!!" (several in attendance applaud and cheer)

Big Will makes his way out from the side staging area, from behind a curtain, as hes dressed in black dress pants, a blue dress shirt and a black & silver tie. Big Will has a pair of sun glasses on, and is holding the Elite X Championship over his shoulder. He makes his way to the podium, as he places his Elite X Championship belt in front of the stand, for everyone to see. Big Will clears his throat and begins to address the crowd.

(Big Will)- "Thank you, thank you very much. I can honestly say with a tear in my eye that I've missed warm Canadian welcomes such as that one, so thank you one more time." The audience begin clapping for Big Will, as some fans in attendance start a small "Big Will" chant. "I see my Family could make it as well." (Big Will laughs, as does members of the audience) "Okay, down to business. As most of you obviously know I'm back home because of the new annual W.Z.C.W. event, Lethal Lottery. Its going to become a cornerstone within the company from what I understand and its also going to be the beginning path to Kingdom Come, which is our biggest event of the year."

"At Lethal Lottery I have two very important matches. I'm gonna begin speaking on the first, which happens to be for this Championship right here. For those of you who've followed whats been going on leading up to this event, you understand just how big, just how important this match is to me. Not only do I have a chance to shine, in a very unique style of match, but I also have the greatest possible chance ever, to end the career of someone who's been nothing short of a thorn, so to speak, in my side."

"The man I speak of, is Gus. And this rivalry, this feud, this hatred. It all started way back at the very inception of my start in W.Z.C.W. You see, when I started I was instantly cast into the role of star. This company needed someone of my mangnitude, someone of my higher standard of quality. So they instantly placed me in a role, to which I had the opportunity to become the First Ever Elite X Champion. And thats exactly what I did."

"But the hatred Gus holds for me, it isn't just because I stepped on him, literally, to become the First Ever Elite X Champion. Its also because upon doing so, his girlfriend at the time made a career altering decision to turn on him, and join me. Now those lesser minded ingrates from America, they cheer a guy like Gus because hes the underdog, hes their underdog. While they boo a star of my calibre all because they seen what Heidi did, as a negative, when infact I was helping the poor girl advance herself into a higher position of power. Into a better standing with fame. So I become the 'bad guy' all because American's refuse to accept that because I'm Canadian, it instantly makes me better than all of them." (Several in the crowd cheer)

"Well make no mistake about it. Because those cheers you hear, those aren't just my Family. They aren't just my friends. Those, are the cheers from hundreds of Canadians in attendance, and they'll be 100 times louder inside this Skydome, when thousands upon thousands are cheering for me, because I stand for everything thats right with this country. While someone like Gus, is gonna find out what its truly like to be booed out of the arena, when these great Canadians show him just how awful he truly is!"

"Gus, I hope you're listening. I hope this gets to you. Sunday, Lethal Lottery, Toronto Trials. Your career is on the line. You have halted my career for the previous few monthes and one way or another, it ends here. It ends now. I know your back's against the wall. I know that I'm gonna get the best you've got, but the one thing you need to count on, the one thing I doubt you're smart enough to factor in, is you've yet to get the best I have. And this Sunday, Lethal Lottery, inside this Skydome, in front of all of these Canadians.. your career is gonna come to an end. I've carried you for the passed few monthes, I've made you famous, now I'm gonna make you infamous!" (everyone applauds)

(Announcer)- "Ladies and Gentlemen, at this time Big Will will now be accepting questions regarding his match with Gus, at Lethal Lottery." Several hands go up, as the announcer randomly picks one out of the group.

(Reporter #1)- "Big Will, over the course of the passed several monthes, you've been intangled in a massive feud with Gus. At Lethal Lottery it will come to an end, but the question I have for you is, are you scared? In each encounter leading up to this event, you've always seemed shy to face Gus in a face to face situation, would you comment on being scared?"

(Big Will)- "Scared? Scared of what? Some pathetic excuse for a Professional Wrestler, whos biggest complaint is that I took his girlfriend and thus he has nothing to live for, so he risks his life each time he sees me, to try and injure me so badly, that it ends my own career? Yeah, you could say I'm afraid of losing my career because of some madman, some crazed idiot who has nothing better to do than cry over losing a Woman. But to answer your original question, no, I'm not in the least bit scared of Gus. Rewatch the match-up we had from All or Nothing. I took him to the limit. And in the end, I came out victorious. Next."

(Reporter #2)- "Big Will every since Civil Revolution you and Heidi seem to be slowly falling apart, and since you mentioned All or Nothing, it truly seems that since you accidentally delivered the Willennium that struck her, shes not been seen around you since. Do you have any comment to make regarding Heidi?"

(Big Will)- "Absolutely I do. She made a mistake, she stuck her nose in my match and almost cost me whats most important. You see, people don't get that when she originally left Gus, she did it mainly for a business opportunity. The personal aspect was just because thats me. Thats my charm. Ladies can't get enough, including yourself. I see how you look at me, how you're being suttle about asking if Heidi's still apart of my life, because you secretly wanna be the next girl to get a piece. Thats okay, and to answer your question, Heidi and I have remained in contact, but she isn't here with me today because this interview, this time.. its about me, not her & I, not her. Its about me."

(Reporter#3)- "Big Will, you invented the Toronto Trials match. The match consists of the first fall being a regular match, the second fall being a Steel Cage match, and if it goes to a third fall, it'll be contested with a ladder match. My questions, are how did you come up with this, and why would you put so much on yourself knowing you will later go on to the Lethal Lottery match?"

(Big Will)- "Well first things first. I created the Toronto Trials match because I'm gonna slowly break Gus down, before I tear him apart and end his career. You see, the first match I requested be a regular match because I know how quickly Gus would wanna try and cheat. So I wanna show him that I can defeat him one on one, man to man, without cheating, without cutting the rules. The second fall, will be inside a Cage. It'll be inside the Cage where I'll rip his flesh, I'll tear him apart physically, after wearing him down emotionally. And should he somehow manage to pull out a victory in either of the first two falls, which I'm completely confident that it won't even make it to the final fall.. but incase it does, I specifically requested a Ladder match because not only is that my specialty, but its the match that started it all. And its aptly fitting that the match that made Gus, will ultimately be the match that ends him."

CONT. IN THE LETHAL LOTTERY RP SECTION!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back