LetEmKnow

This isn't the first time you've made a thread like this if I remember correctly. I guess every once in a while, those mean PMs can get to even the best of us and you just need a big public pat on the back to remind you what a manly thing you are. Well don't you worry. We're here for you.

I think both of you suck actually. red-repping for something stupid, then getting pissed when he responds... wow, no reason to make a thread here about it jackass.

And no Sly doesn't really care for these threads.

You seem to be angered, just calming you down Foxy.... Lady

Not angered at this no, really I just feel it's ******ed to rep somebody for something stupid then get pissed when they respond. Like I just red repped Coco, but I'm not pissed he responded in another thread letting people know why I red repped him. :shrug:

This isn't the first time you've made a thread like this if I remember correctly. I guess every once in a while, those mean PMs can get to even the best of us and you just need a big public pat on the back to remind you what a manly thing you are. Well don't you worry. We're here for you.

Yeah. This.

He insulted you after you insulted him...

Why is this a public thing? I've only really incurred hate from a select few posters, but that probably because I don't insult people in rep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back