Let the Michelle McCool bashing begin!

Skullz Crack'Em

Lord of the Skulls
Johnson is also reporting that Michelle McCool has at least vocally put herself in charge of the divas on Smackdown. Some tend to think that this is because of her relationship with the Undertaker who is obviously known for his veteran stature behind the scenes. I remember posting a story on here within the last couple of weeks where Natalya was not real happy with McCool trying to tell her how to work her matches and this is apparently commonplace with the other divas. Needless to say, McCool is obviously over with those in power as she was the first to win the new Divas Championship at last night's ppv.

People bash Triple H for marrying Steph and obtaining the "power", so the same goes here, McCool is in a relationship with WWE Royalty, and she just so happens to be the new Divas Champion even though Natalya would have been the better option to win the title.

McCool=Female Triple H
Taker=Male Stephanie

That Bitch!

I used to like McCool but I can see her completly burrying the SD! divas for a long time. Natalya needs to get the hell off SD! right now, as good a wrestler as she is, theres no way she will win the 'Divas' title anytime soon. She should have started out on RAW in the first place.

IMO, she's a 'wrestler' not a 'diva'!

As long as Michelle is going out with Taker then yes, she will become the female version of HHH.

I agree that the logical choice between Michelle McCcool and Nattie Niedhart to win the Divas Champion would be Nattie, since she has more in-ring experience and has paid her dues all over the world, whereas Michelle is a Diva Search loser who has moderately improved in the ring. Then again, maybe this is a blessing in disguise. Does Nattie really want to be the first ever "Divas" Champion? She is a true wrestler, a divas title only sets the struggling WWE women's division back to the attitude days and affirms TNA's criticism.

Maybe Nattie will somehow end up on RAW and hold the Women's title instead, which has a rich history. Let Michelle keep the pink Barbie belt.

The thing is that HHH can actually back up some of what he's says, as he's poven to be a competent champion. McCool just downright sucks, and if her ego is for real, its probably killing her inside knowing that no matter how much power she's gains on Smackdown, Diva's Champion or not, she's always going to be second best to the women on RAW in the eyes of the fans

I think it is kind of an un-fair comparison.
I understand that Taker holds a good of amount of clout in the company, but he is no Steph. Taker does not appear to be anywhere near the ego maniac of hunter Hearst Mcmahon (yeah, he should have given up his last name).

Sorry, I am fan of his work ethic and body building commitment, but he also has one hell of an ego!

Michelle will move up the ladder a few steps, but not take the top spot for years to come. I hope her and taker are happy (same with Steph and double H Mcmahon, what an incredible first couple in wrestlig)!

So I've never seen Michelle wrestle until last night, and it was pretty obvious the only reason she won is because she and the Taker are fuck buddies.

I think it is kind of an un-fair comparison.
I understand that Taker holds a good of amount of clout in the company, but he is no Steph. Taker does not appear to be anywhere near the ego maniac of hunter Hearst Mcmahon (yeah, he should have given up his last name).

Sorry, I am fan of his work ethic and body building commitment, but he also has one hell of an ego!

Michelle will move up the ladder a few steps, but not take the top spot for years to come. I hope her and taker are happy (same with Steph and double H Mcmahon, what an incredible first couple in wrestlig)!

I think he was saying that since 'Taker is so respected, he does have some pull in the way of his story lines, So now McCool will be the ego maniac of the relationship, not 'Taker.

also, making Nattie tap to McCool? :wtf:

yeah, Nattie tapped out to an "Indian Heel Lock" whatever that is, I was dissapointed to see Michelle win it, but she is WAY over in all fairness

Haha, you guys are funny.

McCool has improved a lot since she first showed up in the WWE. I think that she will be a credible champion, you just have to give her the chance.

I also think that for the sake of ratings (with Smackdown moving networks in the Fall) they wanted to have a face as the Diva's Champion. It looks like they're trying to build a stronger female division on Smackdown now -- with Cherry wrestling and Natalya debuting... hell, they're even trying to get Maryse some experience!

I think that in the long run this will be pulled off well. Natalya is too much of a heel right now to just let McCool get away with the belt.This feud is far from over.

cezna sux!!

oh sorry, wrong thread

If you think about it, Michelle McCool has always been a neutral diva. She's neutrally hated, neutrally liked, fans think she's neutrally beautiful. Her only real defect is the fact that she's too skinny, and even that was overshadowed by Ashley, who was far more hated than Michelle was. The problem is that any shred of talent she may show with her matches, most fans just end up blowing her off (me included) mostly because the lack of talent in the division altogether. It wouldn't surprise me if most fans still view Michelle as the same girl she was 2 years ago when she first debuted. So its not surprising that her "rise to power" is being met with some resistance. Challenging her you have a 4th generation superstar, a veteran and former women's champion, and a woman whose beauty not only surpasses Michelle's but her charisma and potential for storyline are unmatched by the women around her (yeah... I'm talking about Maryse)

Victoria and Natalya need to get the hell off of Smackdown before they get buried.

McCool may be over but she is no where near as experienced as Nattie or Victoria. I can't believe Natalya actually lost by submission. She loses a lot of credibility for that. They should have made McCool win via roll up or something.

At least Triple H is a decent champion and a better wrestler than the majority of the superstars. McCool sucks. She is one of Smackdown's best female wrestlers but she is nowhere near the levels of Natalya and Victoria.

McCool has improved a lot since she first showed up in the WWE. I think that she will be a credible champion, you just have to give her the chance.

the only problem is that most fans don't bother to watch Michelle, they don't view her to be important enough because she doesn't wrestle for the A show. Most of the women that wrestle on smackdown haven't even mastered the basics yet, so why would fans willing put themselves through those in ring abominations in the hopes of maybe seeing 1 or 2 decent 3 minute matches every month? I know I wouldn't. Then someone like Nattie Neidhart comes along and people are interested in the divas on Smackdown again, why? A third generation superstar. A member of the Hart family. Trained in Stu Hart's legendary Dungeon. Most fans train of thought would be that they've got to see this this woman in action, so they begin to pay more attention to Smackdown.

Nattie Neidhart brings viewers back to the womens division on Smackdown and the WWE thanks her by having her job to Michelle, which you would think would be a slap in the face, but is it? If anything, having Nattie hold that pathetic barbie belt would be a real slap in the face, hopefully the WWE moves Nattie to RAW... perhaps a trade, Nattie for Jillian

Victoria and Natalya need to get the hell off of Smackdown before they get buried.

McCool may be over but she is no where near as experienced as Nattie or Victoria. I can't believe Natalya actually lost by submission. She loses a lot of credibility for that. They should have made McCool win via roll up or something.

At least Triple H is a decent champion and a better wrestler than the majority of the superstars. McCool sucks. She is one of Smackdown's best female wrestlers but she is nowhere near the levels of Natalya and Victoria.

victoria should stay, she's never going to get over on RAW, I'd trade Nattie for Jillian

Ooh, McCool is going out with Taker? That's odd. How old is he now, 50?

Natalya jobbing to McCool is all wrong. And they've really used Natalya badly. They should have had Edge making out with her on Trips's video, not the moronic wedding planner. Then we might actually care about her, seeing as Vickie is turning face. I think Natalya could be the new Lita. Heaven knows she has the looks and wrestling talent to pull that off.

And someone needs to tell McCool that the anorexic look is just not sexy.

Ooh, McCool is going out with Taker? That's odd. How old is he now, 50?

Natalya jobbing to McCool is all wrong. And they've really used Natalya badly. They should have had Edge making out with her on Trips's video, not the moronic wedding planner. Then we might actually care about her, seeing as Vickie is turning face. I think Natalya could be the new Lita. Heaven knows she has the looks and wrestling talent to pull that off.

And someone needs to tell McCool that the anorexic look is just not sexy.

Neidhart the new Lita

pfft

Nattie can't fly

I always thought Michelle McCool should be Edge's new on-air girlfriend. She's too bland as a face, she could probably play a better heel. Natalya's character is that of a proud, in-ring competitor, she would never subject herself to being Edge's squeeze.

And Jillian should stay on RAW, she's one of the few talented women's wrestlers the WWE has. If anyone should be traded to SmackDown for Nattie, it's Layla. I would normally say Kelly Kelly but I know they want to keep her on the A Show since she's supposed to pose for Playboy next year.

I always thought Michelle McCool should be Edge's new on-air girlfriend. She's too bland as a face, she could probably play a better heel. Natalya's character is that of a proud, in-ring competitor, she would never subject herself to being Edge's squeeze.

And Jillian should stay on RAW, she's one of the few talented women's wrestlers the WWE has. If anyone should be traded to SmackDown for Nattie, it's Layla. I would normally say Kelly Kelly but I know they want to keep her on the A Show since she's supposed to pose for Playboy next year.

Ok, then lets trade Layla for Nattie and then job Jillian into oblivion on RAW, fair enough? At least on Smackdown Jillian would be much more likely to get a run with the Divas title than she would with the Women's title on RAW.

I'd rather have all the "Divas" on Smackdown and all the actual wrestlers on RAW where they can compete for an actual championship. Layla would be better on Smackdown where she can compete with "wrestlers" on her level. Same with Kelly Kelly, except she's going to be posing for Playboy so she's stuck on RAW unfortunately.

Jillian would probably still be jobbing on Smackdown since she's the Santino of the women's division. At least she's jobbing to good wrestlers on RAW as opposed to Smackdown. Plus she isn't made to look completely weak. She did quite a number on Mickie James in their match a couple of weeks ago.

I'd rather have all the "Divas" on Smackdown and all the actual wrestlers on RAW where they can compete for an actual championship. Layla would be better on Smackdown where she can compete with "wrestlers" on her level. Same with Kelly Kelly, except she's going to be posing for Playboy so she's stuck on RAW unfortunately.

Jillian would probably still be jobbing on Smackdown since she's the Santino of the women's division. At least she's jobbing to good wrestlers on RAW as opposed to Smackdown. Plus she isn't made to look completely weak. She did quite a number on Mickie James in their match a couple of weeks ago.

Even if you have all your good females on one show, someone's still going to be jobbing. And with the current order of things, with a show with all the "good" female wrestlers on it, Victoria and Jillian would be the two primary jobbers.

At least on Smackdown Victoria and Jillian have the benefit of facing weaker faces like Cherry

I also think that for the sake of ratings (with Smackdown moving networks in the Fall) they wanted to have a face as the Diva's Champion. It looks like they're trying to build a stronger female division on Smackdown now -- with Cherry wrestling and Natalya debuting... hell, they're even trying to get Maryse some experience!
I think that in the long run this will be pulled off well. Natalya is too much of a heel right now to just let McCool get away with the belt.This feud is far from over.

trying to build a stronger female division? smackdown? if they really want to do that theyd stop having victoria do her dumb ditsy gimmic and go back to the dominating phycho chick, imo smackdowns best female wreslter is a jobber, hows that building a stronger females divisions, by the way alot of people are talking natalya jobed to mc cool last night smackdowns 2nd best wreslter, hows that building a sronger female divisions, yes it seems like they are making more females "wrestlers" but building a stronger division? dont think so, they're just adding more to the wreslting roster

as for the mc cool bashing, i agree with others saying that maybe the taker/ mc cool relationship may've had some play in it and the divas title would be a slap in the face for somebody like nattie, i dont see it as a credible belt like i dont see the ecw title as a real world title, for somebody with that wreslting skill and experience to have a belt shinny glittery belt with a butterfly, i see this title being defended in a bra and pannies match, dance off's, and pillow fights and for somebody like natalya or victoria to defend of win a title in that type of match dont think so, so mc cool, marsye, maria, cherry who ever else i forgot have fun with the title

Damn, cant Layla pose for playboy? if they are gonna insist on one playboy pose per year they might as well get the hot ones to do it.

I can see the Divas title being the title that the crapper female wrestlers wear (actually thats stating the obvious a little bit), its actually a good way to see if someone like McCool could handle being womens champion on RAW.
You dont need Nattie to win it because she has charisma and wrestling ability in bucket loads and its obvious she could handle being womens champion on RAW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back