Lesnar's Coming to Toronto.........well hopefully!!

Navi

With the safety off!!
Tonight at the house show in Toronto, it was announced that on March 12th there will be a WWE Live Network Special from the Ricoh in Toronto.

No announcement on who is one the card, but doesn't Lesnar usually show up for these things? And no announcement on when tickets go on sale. I can't wait. Been dying to see Lesnar in person for quite some time now.

This is the Road to Wrestlemania Tour so hoping he and other big names show up for this event. The house show tonight was quite entertaining with the exception of one or two matches, but an appearance by Lesnar will put it over the top. It's also the first time Toronto has had a televised event in a long time.

Tonight at the house show in Toronto, it was announced that on March 12th there will be a WWE Live Network Special from the Ricoh in Toronto.

No announcement on who is one the card, but doesn't Lesnar usually show up for these things? And no announcement on when tickets go on sale. I can't wait. Been dying to see Lesnar in person for quite some time now.

This is the Road to Wrestlemania Tour so hoping he and other big names show up for this event. The house show tonight was quite entertaining with the exception of one or two matches, but an appearance by Lesnar will put it over the top. It's also the first time Toronto has had a televised event in a long time.

That would make sense. I can't remember if Brock has been in TOR since he returned in 2012. I assume he'd face Rusev if he did wrestle since he already faced ADR and rumored to face Sheamus at the Houston live event.

That would make sense. I can't remember if Brock has been in TOR since he returned in 2012. I assume he'd face Rusev if he did wrestle since he already faced ADR and rumored to face Sheamus at the Houston live event.

I can't remember if he's been here either, but we're waiting patiently for him to show up. Oh I'm so excited and will be bummed if he doesn't come.

The moment I got to know it was going to be in Toronto, Canada; Immediately you came in my mind that you would surely be too excited for it! ;)

Well i had planned to go to Live Event in India but after Rollins & Cesaro both injured, I cancelled my plan because i was going just to see them! :(

As someone above said, i too would want him against Rusev! Two big brawlers fighting will be fun!

Congrats by the way! Happy for you! :rolleyes:

I don't understand why some people consider a Brock Lesnar appearance to be something special. I've seen him live numerous times and his matches are always boring. Since his return he puts no effort into any of his matches and they're all the same. If you want something really special, cross your fingers that the show is on Chris Jericho's schedule. There's someone who always gives 110% on every show.

I don't understand why some people consider a Brock Lesnar appearance to be something special. I've seen him live numerous times and his matches are always boring. Since his return he puts no effort into any of his matches and they're all the same. If you want something really special, cross your fingers that the show is on Chris Jericho's schedule. There's someone who always gives 110% on every show.

While Lesnar just fought ADR, has Sheamus on the cards and Rusev has hinted at fighting Lesnar, is it likely Lesnar VS Someone from LON? could happen at 'Mania, or is it WWE just prepping a plan B just incase?

We're excited because he doesn't show up that often so it is special. Plus this is our first live televised event in forever. But your right about Jericho, he always put on a good show and the fans here go crazy for him. I never get tired of watching him live.

If he does indeed show up, I'll be going. Few of my buddies and I have always said that if Lesnar came here, we wouldn't miss it. Haven't been to a WWE event in years but Lesnar can very well draw me out.

We're excited because he doesn't show up that often so it is special.

It is, for sure.....yet, I still don't really get it. In the terms of the contract he inked right before WM31, he obviously signed on for more appearances then in prior years ......presumably for more money......but as long as he doesn't appear at all the PPVs, why are they having him work house shows?

Given his abbreviated work schedule, wouldn't the company want him to work the events with the largest exposure? Don't they want to give WWE Network subscribers the most bang for their buck......and get more people to sign on because they see Brock on the PPV card?

Still, I'm excited for the folks in Toronto & hope you get to see Brock.

It is, for sure.....yet, I still don't really get it. In the terms of the contract he inked right before WM31, he obviously signed on for more appearances then in prior years ......presumably for more money......but as long as he doesn't appear at all the PPVs, why are they having him work house shows?

Because these live events are network exclusive so no doubt they hope it draws more subscribers

Given his abbreviated work schedule, wouldn't the company want him to work the events with the largest exposure? Don't they want to give WWE Network subscribers the most bang for their buck......and get more people to sign on because they see Brock on the PPV card?

Still, I'm excited for the folks in Toronto & hope you get to see Brock.

I have no idea really, I thought we would see more of him myself. Toronto is always a good crowd and you can get almost 10k into the Ricoh. So it's a good venue for a house show. Mind you the Air Canada Centre would have sold out and it holds over 16k so either the Leafs had it that night, or there were other issues.

Just got my tickets and they are good seats so I'm really excited now.

Lesnar definitely should appear at this show if there's plans to do a Network special. I don't see why they would decide to do a Network special without him on the card

I plan on attending the show, but i don't give a damn if Lesnar is going to be there.. I have no interest in anything he does anymore.

Wow three suplexes and maybe two f-5's! Yay! Who gives a shit? Like seriously, i live in ontario and i wouldnt wast my time. Whatever jobber hes facing will just lose within two minutes. Lesnar is so overrated.

Wow three suplexes and maybe two f-5's! Yay! Who gives a shit? Like seriously, i live in ontario and i wouldnt wast my time. Whatever jobber hes facing will just lose within two minutes. Lesnar is so overrated.

The problem is, it probably won't be a jobber, it will be a top star made to look like a jobber. The MSG Network Special was probably the worst offense so far, where Brock Lesnar completely no-sold three Chokeslams from Big Show and then beats him a minute later. Absolutely ridiculous. It's laughable how Vince is so adamant on having everyone in his company made to look helpless in the face of the "all-powerful" Brock Lesnar.

The problem is, it probably won't be a jobber, it will be a top star made to look like a jobber. The MSG Network Special was probably the worst offense so far, where Brock Lesnar completely no-sold three Chokeslams from Big Show and then beats him a minute later. Absolutely ridiculous. It's laughable how Vince is so adamant on having everyone in his company made to look helpless in the face of the "all-powerful" Brock Lesnar.

That's not 100% true and you know it. Lesnar lost the title last year at Mania in a triple threat when Rollins cashed in. He also lost the rematch. It doesn't matter he wasn't the one pinned, the final result was he was no longer the World Champion. Yes he has won against competitors that quite honestly aren't in his league, but that who they are booking him against. On any given night, someone half his size could beat him if Vince and Co. feels that's what should happen. Whatever you think of Lesnar he is a draw and if he shows up will help sell out this show.

Better than watching tiny people flip all over the place.

I don't care if that's all he does to be honest, just having Lesnar in the building will be great. He doesn't show up often so to have him is a treat.

I really hope your wrong about Lesnar not appearing in Toronto. Montreal is only an hour away by plane and 6 hours by car, so there is no reason he can't appear at both shows.

The Bell Centre is bigger than the Ricoh, but Toronto is hosing the Network Exclusive, not Montreal. Just the fact that he'll be in Montreal the day before, give me more hope he'll hop over to Toronto for the show the next day. So far John Cena was supposed to headline, but since he's out, they have to put a name as big as his in. The only three I can think of is Bryan, Lesnar or Taker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back