Lego Island

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
I just remembered this game. As a youngster, I found it to be a fantastic game, the story of Pepper, and his adventure on an island made of Lego. Really made this thread to see if there are any other people out there who were one of the million people that bought this awesome game. For a kids game, selling a million copies is pretty good, especially 12 years ago.

Also, a game that is that old, that allowed you to customize as much as it did, you really have to give it props as a great game.

Holy shit TM! Get over here and make out with me, RIGHT NOW!

I haven't thought about this game in years! We used to play it all the time at the afterschool program I attended, and I fucking LOVED it. Before GTA 3, Lego Island was a truely free-roaming universe, and thats what appealed to me so much.

Man, I can't believe you just reminded me of this game, I love you TM. I have to go find a copy of this game online RIGHT NOW, fuck yes TM thank you for making me remember this game!

Hot damn, you just made me remember every 90's LEGO game I owned. I don't even have the discs anymore, so I can't differentiate any of the titles anymore. I just remember building skyscrapers and then detonating them, or making really cool roads and sending cars on them. Truly a staple of 90's gaming, and would be a real treat to play again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back