• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Legend returning at Cyber Sunday - revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WWE is real!

Warning - major spoiler posted below if you dnt want 2 no who it is then dnt look!

There is two more RAW tv shows b4 Cyber Sunday. There is also 4 divas left in the current tournament 4 the vacated womens title; Melina, Mickie James, Lita & Maria. This wk will b the 1st semi-finial with the 2nd the wk after. The final match of the tournament will take place at Cyber Sunday. My guess is a Mickie/Lita final (with Mickie winning). Who better to referee the match/hand over vacant title than:

TRISH STRATUS, thus once agen screwing Lita.

Am I the only one who sees MAria winning? Think about it, Mickie will win, Screw Lita, Lita returns the favor, MAria wins, starts fued wiht torrie wilson.

If they want to keep ANY credibility with the Women's title, they need to not have the strictly eye candy win the title, i.e. Maria. Honestly, the best thing for the title would be to have Mickey win the gold, and make it available to all 3 shows, giving Trinity a shot at the title. As far as the original topic, I think the legend will be involved in the women's title match, BUT it will be either Sherri Martel or the Fabulous Moolah

but knowing WWE, they will be stupid enough to put the title on eye candy. I personally think the womens title is useless, and should be made into a different title. sure it has a history, but like the CW title, its value has gone down hill in the past couple of years. Th Matches are stupid, and too muc is put on how good they look.

Do you have a source for this? If not then this is just an assumption, not a spoiler.. You cant just make something up in your head and think its an actual spoiler...

If I dont see a source I will close this...

EDIT: Well I gave it time and there isnt a source for this.. I pretty much figured it was BS..

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back