• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lee v Jake live on Sky Sports 1

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
If you don't have a sky sports package but have virgin or sky sky sports is free all day tomorrow.

SO you can watch newcastle v stoke :p

I was wondering why they had such shit games on Super Sunday.

That being said, Everton vs Fulham was a pile of fucking shit if ever I saw one. Literally about four shots on target. Twisted my ankle on the way home, to boot.

2-1 'Castle.

Should be a good game, Shawcross vs. Carroll could be interesting. I wanted to go but a 4pm kick-off on a Sunday in Newcastle means it'd be a bit late for the children.

I was going to go in until I slept in and had to spend half my ticket money on a taxi getting to work.

That is true, some interesting results today.

2-1 'Castle.

Should be a good game, Shawcross vs. Carroll could be interesting. I wanted to go but a 4pm kick-off on a Sunday in Newcastle means it'd be a bit late for the children.

Carroll all the way, although Hughton might do something silly like play Ameobi since he scored against Chelsea

Stoke: 29 Sorensen, 4 Huth, 5 Collins, 6 Whelan, 9 Jones, 15 Diao, 17 Shawcross (C), 18 Whitehead, 19 Walters, 26 Etherington, 28 Wilkinson

bench: 1 Begovic, 3 Higginbotham, 7 Gudjohnsen, 10 Fuller, 12 Wilson, 24 Delap, 25 Faye

NUFC: 26 Krul, 2 Coloccini, 3 Enrique, 4 Nolan (C), 6 Williamson, 7 Barton, 9 Carroll, 10 Routledge, 14 Perch, 24 Tiote, 37 Ben Arfa

bench: 11 Lovenkrands, 16 R Taylor, 17 Smith, 18 Gutierrez, 23 Ameobi, 30 Ranger, 33 Soderberg

Half time analysis. All Newcastle but Stoke are doing very well at closing us down. Needless for Huth to have body checked Caroll there.

Perch is a fucking disgrace, and some good logic there "lets take off our best two players for jonas and ameobi" fucking terrible but expected

Nolan is far too slow and shola, don't get me started on him.

I think it's ironic that two black guys scored for Stoke and it has the highest EDL following. LULZ.

I said we wouldn't win, and we didn't. Which is annoying as fuck as Stoke were far from the better side.

Why do the EDL always carry around Union Jacks instead of St. Georges Crosses?

We deserved the win, having all the possession and doing nothing with it means you deserve to lose. We might've only had one shot on target but we hit the post twice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back