LeBron James Decision LD

Megatron

Justin Verlander > You
lebron_james_witness.jpg

I thought if I should or shouldn't post this, but then decided mise well. Don't know how much activity will come in here but oh well.
---

What: Lebron James announces what NBA team he will go to for the next 5-6 years (at the very least).
When: 9 PM ET/8 CT ESPN

Contenders:
Heat (Frontrunner)
Bulls
Cavaliers
Knicks
Nets
Clippers​

Lebron is the epitome of a douchebag. Having your own special dedicated to announcing you're leaving the team/city that gave you everything. Seriously? What a tool.

Lebron is the epitome of a douchebag. Having your own special dedicated to announcing you're leaving the team/city that gave you everything. Seriously? What a tool.

This is why I think he stays in Cleveland. He knows he'll look like an unbelievable douche if he leaves.

If he's going to leave it should be to Chicago

Every situation has its flaws. Miami couldn't afford much outside of the big three and LeBron would always play second fiddle to D Wade. New York just doesn't have much talent outside Amare and Galinari. Chicago has absolutely no shooters. And Cleveland needs another piece alongside LeBron to really compete for a title.

This is why I think he stays in Cleveland. He knows he'll look like an unbelievable douche if he leaves.

I hope so. That'd be really fucked up if he left. Who knows with these guys, they aren't exactly merit scholars. Amare Stoudamire is a prime example: taking 100 million dollars to play for a horrible team in the Knicks.

No he wouldn't...LeBron will never be a second fiddle to anyone.

LeBron is the better player and the bigger star but Miami is Wade's city and the Heat are Wade's team. D Wade has won them a title already and is loved by the city.

Every situation has its flaws. Miami couldn't afford much outside of the big three and LeBron would always play second fiddle to D Wade. New York just doesn't have much talent outside Amare and Galinari. Chicago has absolutely no shooters. And Cleveland needs another piece alongside LeBron to really compete for a title.

I agree. But with pieces like Boozer, Noah, Rose I think it works the best. And he can be the main guy.

And if Lebron comes there Miami becomes the center of the NBA. It would be Lebron. As good as Wade is, Lebron is bigger.

And if Lebron comes there Miami becomes the center of the NBA. It would be Lebron. As good as Wade is, Lebron is bigger.

Yes I agree LeBron is bigger. But the city of Miami is always going to prefer Wade and view him in higher regard because he spent his whole career there and has always been loyal to them.

I don't watch a lot of basketball anymore but I hope he stays at the Cavs. Sicne they are my favourite team as a casual fan, that would be good.

Yes I agree LeBron is bigger. But the city of Miami is always going to prefer Wade and view him in higher regard because he spent his whole career there and has always been loyal to them.

If LBJ goes to Miami, wins another MVP and a Championship, it will be LBJ's town, not Wade's. LBJ is the best player in the league, bar none. He's also the most marketable player in the league, bar none.

LBJ won't be playing second fiddle.

I agree with Big. Wade owns Miami. No matter what LeBron does, Wade will continue to own Miami. LeBron will be looked at like he needed to go to Miami and needed Wade to finally win a title.

If LBJ goes to Miami, wins another MVP and a Championship, it will be LBJ's town, not Wade's. LBJ is the best player in the league, bar none. He's also the most marketable player in the league, bar none.

LBJ won't be playing second fiddle.

I agree 100% with everything other then the fact that James will surpass Wade in terms of popularity in Miami. He will always be placed higher up because he spent his whole career there, he won them a title already, and he is one reason LBJ and Bosh would be in Miami. Riley cleared the cap space but without Wade already there and convincing others to join him then this situation wouldn't happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back