learning to wrestle

are you going to persue a career in the wrestling business

• yes i gunna become the next Hulkmania

• no thanks im just a fan

• im not sure its a hard decision

Results are only viewable after voting.

Worlds_Greatest_Booker

fan of a WZ Wellness Programme
after looking at a recent comment from someone called litlepot it got me wondering how many people on this forum have actual planned to persue a career as a promoter or a booker or just simply learn to wrestle or are going to persue a career as something.

me dispite not exactly being in the best shape of my life i would like to learn to wrestle but become a booker.

I think it would be fun to go to a wrestling school for a little while just to learn how, but I wouldn't want to be a professional wrestler. That being said there's no chances I'll even learn, but I'm quite satisfied with following the stuff on TV.

Its a possibility. I'd rather be a proffesional football player bit if that fails, ya never know. It would be interesting to try out my one and only gimmick in the real world.

I was sighned up to go to ROH wrestling school. I got a change in my work schedule two weeks before the first class, and the change made it so I couldnt go. I will go once I have the time though. Its all I can think about when I workout.

I was sighned up to go to ROH wrestling school. I got a change in my work schedule two weeks before the first class, and the change made it so I couldnt go. I will go once I have the time though. Its all I can think about when I workout.

gl with that bro even though idk where i can watch roh id deff want to see u in there

on topic: i think about it sometimes even though im very young. really im not the type of guy u would see in a suit at a desk doing paper work. so yea its something id like to get into(once i get older and bigger)

I am learning to do amatuer stuff, some of the guys down there hate pro-wrestling but thats because they are training MMA Fighters, they call it a pussy sport.

I often have to explain the work involved in pro-wrestling to them but they dont take it seriously. I hope to make it into pro-wrestling at some time, apparently I have the charisma but I just need the size

I was lucky enough to train under Ron Hutchinson in Toronto a few years back. Now I'm finishing my degree - initially this was just to have something to fall back on, but now I find that even though I really loved wrestling I can now really see myself making a difference for people in a much more positive manner with Employment Equity Law than pretending to beat people up for a living. It's proving to be a tough call - wrestling is obviously a huge gamble, but huge fun; I'm a pretty big guy at 6'2'', 230lbs but I'm also getting older - I'm 24 now and still have only worked a handful of matches and those were years back. I'll be 26 by the time I'm finished school.

Even as I write this I feel like I've already made the decission not to get back in to it. Who knew?

I'm in high school wrestling, thats about it haha. Wanted to join some wrestling thing when i was younger but my mom didn't let me lol

I am currently in training, in the bedroom, on nights where I don't feel bloated, with my girlfriend. I prefer a more goldustesque style of wrestling.

I'd want to, i can see a few creative ideas working but who knows til you actually try. I have no idea where in England there is to learn how to wrestle, every website i come across is based on the other side of the country or doesn't actually exist anymore. Plus i find it very difficult to gain ANY muscle, even when i did Tae Kwon Do for several years. The only experience i have is backyard wrestling and after the last time i did that, i'll never do it again.

I'd love to become a booker though. I'm looking to start an MA in creative writing nextr year, maybe that would help me get a job with LDN or something, who knows.

I am planning on going to OVW to train in the near future after i get some money saved up. I figured if I have what it takes, its a good place to get noticed since it has good trainers and a decent relationship with wwe still (according to them). From what i have read FCW seems to be a pisshole at the moment. But i still figure i can get exceptional training at OVW. Hopefully i can make it otherwise i dont really know what i am going to do with myself lol

I don't know why people would want to hurt themselves for very little money. The chances of you making money are slim, all you'll end up with is a permanently sore coccyx.

I wouldn't become a wrestler. Simply because I'm not muscly enough and there is very little opportunity here in Australia.

Being muscular I still wouldn't bother. There's no financila incentive for me, and I'm not intrested in fame.

Pro Wrestling is really the only thing i have a passion for. All i do is watch it on tv, on youtube, or read about it here. Its something i feel like i have to at least try and acheive success in.

Pro Wrestling is really the only thing i have a passion for. All i do is watch it on tv, on youtube, or read about it here. Its something i feel like i have to at least try and acheive success in.

same goes for me im not good in school and id never be able to see myself as a guy who sits behind a desk all day wearing a suit. id need a job to keep me active and moving around. i honostly do not no any other job that would fit me besides some kind of teaching job because i love kids. wrestling is the only thing i really think about i read about it watch it on tv or dvd or youtube. really i see no other career that i could live with at this moment of my life

im seriously contemplating it, i just started a weight-training program to gain muscle and im gonna start running to get in good "ring wind"

i wanna train this summer before i start college but then my bookings would be limited to mainly weekends

wrestling is all i really have a passion for in life right now, i mean i have been thinking bout doin mma or wrestling, but like i said my life is wrestling i could see myself sitting at a desk but i would rather travel the world n entertain millions of people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back