• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

leafs suks( canada hates leafs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nash123

Pre-Show Stalwart
its so true, even those im canadian leafs suks shit. everyone hates them, exexpt people of toronto. it suks cause i have to watch cbc hockey night in canada n the whole broadcast is a kiss lovering sundin n leafs. harry neil is so bull shi$, SUNDIN SUNDIN, he touces the puck SUNDIN. (relaxe). i thought that they were suppose to be neutral. anywase leafs didnt make the playoffs n everyone in montreal n canada were pretty happy. the rivalry between habs n leafs has just died down. habs gonna make the playoffs signing samsonov, haaa leafs kubina 5 million n hall gill 2.4 million not even worth tha price, wat is fergension doing. leafs going no where again. oh n raycroft i mean didnt that guy let in like 5 goals a game last season.

Honestly, there's no need for this thread, however being the leafs fan I am and always have been, I am of course gonna defend my team, and when the Leafs get to the playoffs this year, then we'll talk! :)

no man it is, cause fans must knoe how cbc hockey night in canada is all bull. there anti world n only leafs fans.. no offense..

CBC not only shows Leaf games, but other games as well, thats why it's called, "HOCKEY NIGHT IN CANADA" not "LEAFS NIGHT IN CANADA".

ok, than lets put everything behind. u actually think that leafs r going to make the playoffs. as much as i hate them, i think trufely think that they wont even make the playoffs. sundin is a good player, but who does he has on his wing. diving tucker, stajun( chris higgins so much better), kilger and there D is decent with mcabe who can score at any time, kabeler is not a first liner D and kubina is just a defender n not a offensice theat. n raycroft u just dunno knoe if he will hav another bad season.

Alright, you have your opinions on the Leafs and I have mine, so we'll leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back