Last Match You Watched?

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Joe vs Christain @ Bound For Glory 2007 - Because after Slammiversary, I wanted to revisit a time when Christian was in TNA and Joe was consistently awesome. To serve those purposes, is there any match better than this?

Last match I watched was Vader versus Heath Slater, before that was the Superstars main event from last week of Justin Gabriel/Tyson Kidd versus Heath Slater/Johnny Curtis.

Vader vs. Heath Slater from last night.

If we are going back a little later (not including weekly television) then it would be Ric Flair vs. Sting to unify the WCW and WCW international world titles back in '94.

Elimination Chamber match from SummerSlam 2003. My favorite EC match and the best group of guys to ever be in the chamber together. Oh Goldberg.....

RVD vs Cena from ECW One Night Stand 2006

Looking back at it, the match itself is nothing to write home about. Without the Hammerstein crowd it would be just pretty standard stuff from them.

Kurt Angle vs AJ Styles Hard Justice 2008.

[YOUTUBE]GLMSnfBQC00&feature=channel&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]

I like the match as a standard wrestling match but I think it was a horrible Last Man Standing match. The feud was suppose to be personal hence the last man standing stipulation but instead of just having a normal LMS it's just a regular match where you have to get a pinfall first then see if your opponent gets up before the count of ten afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back