Lashley #1 contender - good idea

Jewlz

RIP Benoit - Truly One Of The Best
I like the idea of Lashley being #1 contender should be a good match him & Booker already had a fued dating back before King Of The Ring, but don't see Lashley getting the gold he'll either win cause of dq or Booker will cheat & beat'm. this gives Batista a chance to try to get his spark back against Finlay, of course it woulda been interesting if Finlay won. i think Booker'll keep the gold till they feel Batista's back in the game.

I Think thats a good idea maybe it will be worth seeing booker t go at it with lashely but i agree that booker t will win and keep the gold till they get someone going again like batista or benoit when he comes back hopefully

Forgot about Benoit him & Booker have had so many fueds he'd be perfect to take it off Booker, then maybe Booker will quite talking like an idiot. also Batista could turn back heel against Benoit cause they had good matches on RAW.

In my eyes, Lashley doesn't deserve to be Champion yet..he's been in wrestling for only about a year.

Fo-Real said:
In my eyes, Lashley doesn't deserve to be Champion yet..he's been in wrestling for only about a year.

Never said he'd win, very doubtful but they needed a good match for Booker with Batista out the picture for now & they can put on a good match.

king booker is definently goin 2 cheat to win this match and batista wins the title at armaggedon...i see a king booker vs team batista survivor series match in the future

IMO they should change lashley's gimmick from "hard hitting, soft spoken" to more of a goldberg gimmick since a lot of his moves are like goldberg's. but for now, lashley's better off as the us champ since he has a lot more to go despite losing very few matches.

Jewlz said:
Never said he'd win, very doubtful but they needed a good match for Booker with Batista out the picture for now & they can put on a good match.

I agree, and I neither think Lashley will win.

nice quote i dont really like it but still i think WWE is trying to repeat the thinmg with angle and rock remeber when angle beat the rock at NoMercy 00?

I really don't see anyone else on Smackdown that could go in & match up well against Booker except maybe Hardy or Kennedy but they got their own things going.

Lashley as champ would suck for the time being. But I would absolutely looooove to see the feud go on, or to see Booker drop it to the likes of Finlay or Benoit and see Lashley go at it with one of them later on.

its a great idea people like to watch lashely and has some talent. He could make a great champion and mabey even boost the ratings for smackdown a little bit.

i want to see benoit come back and win it and have there be a lahsley/benoit at wm, but for that to happen i think benoit would have to turn heel

I don't think this is a good idea. He isn't fully developed shall I say, he isn't a main eventer, in his prime. He needs to work on his mic skills and stop playing face, it does not suit him. What happenned to Batista being Number One Contender. This is not fair!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back