Kurt Angle Arrested for Drinking and Driving?

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
Wrestling superstar Kurt Angle was arrested early this morning in North Dakota ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... highway patrol in Grand Forks found Angle sitting in his car in the median separating lanes. We're told Angle told cops he had hit an icy patch in the road. During the conversation, cops say they smelled alcohol on Angle's breath. He failed a field sobriety test and was arrested.

Since cops didn't see Angle driving, he was arrested and later charged with being in control of a motor vehicle while intoxicated -- which basically means he was allegedly drunk behind the wheel but not actually driving.
-TMZ

Damn. That's not good.

Kurt looks happy in the mugshot lol.
0324-kurt-wrestler-ex-mugshot-1.jpg

Controversy creates cash?

1) What the hell is Angle doing driving alone in North Dakota? He lives in Pittsburgh.
I'm guessing he was up their for a house show? Oh, then again maybe he was doing something for Angle foods or some sort of business thing. If he were there for a house show I figured he might be riding with some other wrestlers as usual is the case.

2) I wonder what the difference in penalty is for driving drunk and being in contol of a vehicle while intoxicated. They don't even ask how the car got to the median?

"Well officer I was driving along and I hit an ice patch and I got stuck here. It's cold as fuck here in North Dakota so I figured I'd slam back a few shots while I waited for road side assitance."

I wonder if he was arrested by Marge Gunderson.

It's pretty sad all round. Sad that it's happened, sad for Angle, sad that quite a number of people across the internet seem to be taking some kind of crowing delight over this. Not a happy news story.

It's pretty sad all round. Sad that it's happened, sad for Angle, sad that quite a number of people across the internet seem to be taking some kind of crowing delight over this. Not a happy news story.

Totally agree with what you said. This disgraces Angle's reputation and it hurts TNA even more. In no way am I a TNA mark but I don't want to see it fall because it's dumbass wrestlers. This in no way is any good. I don't know why people are way too happy that an Olympic Gold Medalist, an amazing star has just fallen.

Do people know I can't edit my posts? If I could, I wouldn't end up double posting. Then again, it's just me and J4L in here and the prison so in certain cases you can't really help it. We also can't see the other sections unless we're logged out. I usually don't check anything but the spam spections.

Well, I made a few jokes like a fargo reference, but I'm not delighted about this. Not sure what others are saying, pretty messed up to take delight in something like this. I'm guessing Angle won't have to serve a jail stay, right?

*I just looked at Twitter and Angle posted 3 tweets 4 hours ago via TXT. He didn't say anything about the arrest, just promoted Angle foods.

I'm just glad no one was hurt, Angle should know better.
I don't think this is really going to affect TNA much so that's good, Angle just needs to to not get behind a wheel again when he's drinking. Plenty of people do it and the subject needs to be taken more seriously in the future.

Macios it's nice to see you still visiting.

Some fucking moron said not to feel sorry for Angle in the wrestling spam thread. I spit on that person. We're talking about Kurt freaking Angle here. If there is a problem with him I'd immediately call it sad day for wrestling. Some jackasses let the TNA barricade cloud their judgement on the matter, when at the bare bones we are talking about one of the best professional wrestlers of all time, so If the man has a problem it's a damn shame.

I do feel sorry for Angle because dude is that damn good and it's going to sound stale but I am going to blame TNA's current feud in some way for this. Sometimes people agree to what they don't actually feel comfortable doing so people don't think less of them, this, I believe, being an example. I think this situation is having a genuine mental affect on the man because of TNA insistence of using the worked shoots and the real life sotries. I don't think Angle realized he couldn't cope with it all, but I don't think he could.

Oh Kurt, what have you done? What Horace said, with it being a "Sad day for Wrestling" is most definitely true. He is and was one of TNA's best stars and now he's screwed things up for not only himself, but TNA as well. Once again, it will sound like I'm stealing everyopne else's line in saying that maybe, his current feud with the Jarrett's has had some effect on him. Who knows, but this ain't great for Kurt.

Shooting a gun at someone isn't that big of a deal if you miss!

Firstly yes it is a big deal because your are attempting murder. And honestly if you were to shoot a gun at me and miss, I would guarentee that I would kick your ass because it being a big deal. Just because someone doesn't die doesn't mean it is not a big deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back