Knocked Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

justinsayne

Cody Rhodes is an excellant
this movie looks freakin hilarious, it's from the same guys that did 40 yr. old virgin, here are a couple of trailers
[youtube]-F6YTdGWxLY[/youtube]
[youtube]NnJJrFAsklg[/youtube]

and here is a deleted scene that I found on youtube, freakin hilarious
[youtube]154KVUTpe7A[/youtube]

this movie opens on 6/1/07, which is this coming friday, I can't wait I will definetly be seeing this movie next weekend, if anybody else sees it when it comes out feel free to submit a reveiw, as soon as I see it I will be making one of my own (a reveiw of the movie, not a baby)

I'm going to see it, but not just because its a comedy

I expect this movie to be great. The 40 year old virgin was an instant classic and from all the reviews and from getting to hear from the producers and the actors and how much work they put into it, It should easily become one of my new favorites.

No doubt I'll be seeing this---it's from one of my all time favorite writers, Judd Apatow! The same guy who wrote and directed the short lived Freaks & Geeks series, which by the way happens to be the greatest TV series ever.

I love all of the guys work, he also did Anchorman as well as the 40 Year Old Virgin, he's a freakin comedy genius who when need be can deliver the drama and realism like no one else---something he proved in Freaks & Geeks.

Not to mention it's got one of my favorite actors Scott Rogen(also from Freaks & Geeks, as most of Apatow's actors are)in the leading role, something that seems impossible considering he doesn't have your average good looks.

I've been meaning to see this, but have had a bad cough the last two weekends, and haven't gone because I don't want to be that guy who' cough through the whole movie and ruins it for everyone else there, I don't need a theater full pissed of people telling me to stop coughing and shit, but I will see it soon, since hockey is done and there is no wrestling on Wed. nights I might go see it this coming Wed. after work, I've talked to friends that have sen it and they said it was fucking hilarious

This movie is fuckin hilarious. And for people who didnt see it yet,go,It's sure to get lots of laughs. Jus close your eyes at one of the end parts, some nasty stuff.

the birth scene?

Terrifying stuff for men of any age

I usually don't see movies in theaters and even though I really want to see this movie, I'm going to wait till it comes out on DVD

Saw the movie today, I loved it. Ryan Seacrest's cameo was pretty funny, and as was James Franco's. A lot memorable lines in that movie too that you'll be sure to repeat to your friends after you've seen it. And for any of you who watched Dodgeball, Steve the Pirate is in this movie too.

judd apatow is a really good director. i love that he takes the actors from his shows and makes movies with them. seth rogen puts up a solid preformance which suprised me but i digress. other good apatow stuff to look at is accepted(tv show) and freeks and geeks(tv show)

Knocked Up was one of the BEst Movies i have seen this year a great movie if you like Judd Apatow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back