Kitchen Nightmares / Hell's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serious Mozzarella

Special Victims Unit
Do anyone watch these shows? I'm watching Kitchen Nightmares right now, and this fucking show is great. Gordon Ramsay is a fucking psycho.

Basically, he brought this giant tub of shit-looking ground beef to the customers in a restaurant, announced to them what they were eating, and shut the restaurant down. Mind you, he's supposed to be helping this business from failing.

Hell's Kitchen is also hosted by Gordon Ramsay. It's a reality contest show. Basically, a bunch of chef's compete with one another to get this wild job offer with a huge salary as a head chef in some prestigious restaurant. The catch here is that they receive the worst verbal beatings of their lifetime.

What do you guys think of KN/HK/Chef Ramsay?

I enjoy both shows. I also have also seen a few episodes of the BBC Kitchen Nightmares. I saw that one that you are referring to when it first aired and was certainly disgusting.

My friend's cousin was in the final 24 or something to be on the next Hells Kitchen but didn't make the cut to actually be on the show. I don't personally know the cousin but I was hoping to hear through my friend some "inside scoop." from his cousin. I don't mean what happens in advance but thoughts on the people, how much of a show they were putting on compared to how mad they really were, etc.

Have you ever seen Ramsey on a talk show? As I expected, he's a pretty calm and funny guy when outside of the environment that I'm used to seeing him in.

Gordon Ramsey, a man giving advice to other kitchens when his own are on the brink of closing down. Hmm, no I don't think I'll be watch that show. I saw it once and I thought that Ramsey was a cunt, if he didn't swear then why would people watch him? He's not terribly witty or likeable, so like myself he swears to make himself appear more intresting than he actually is.

I love watching Hell's Kitchen, I just enjoy how angry Gordon gets when he starts shouting at people who are being idiots. It's also fun to watch Gordon make restaurants better by using the same formula everyweek, you'd have thought the restaurant people would watch one show and take notes.

On a side note, for a guy who doesnt consider himself a celibrity chef, he's on TV an awful fucking lot aint he

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back