• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kingdom Come - Mayhem Championship Scramble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
KC-Mayhem.jpg

Participants: The Killjoy (c) James Baker, Mr. Baller, John Smith, Trevor Steel, CardiffCam, Scott Hammond, Doug Crashin

This will be time limit hardcore battle royale where the championship can change hands as many times providing the champion at the time is pinned, the man who holds the championship after the time limit will be the Official Mayhem Champion leaving Kingdom Come.

Only one RP is allowed for this match

Deadline for this contest is Tuesday 16th February 23:59 EST

The cameras are moving at a quick pace, turning at a few corners. People are seen jumping out of the way at what the camera is following (that still can’t be seen). The camera finally stops at a door. There is a deep sigh off screen before the door bursts open and the room inside is seen.

Smith- Becky!

Becky is in the middle of the room, sitting on a chair, writing on a notepad. She looks up and her eyes widen with shock and fear. The camera pans out to reveal John Smith standing there, breathing heavily. The room is pretty much empty except for a few tables and a desk with an open laptop on it. The screen has a match preview for the Mayhem championship scramble at Kingdom Come. Smith takes a deep breath before continuing.

Smith- We need to talk

Becky stands up and puts her hands up, shaking her head.

Becky- Please Smith. Just let me go

She tries to walk past him but Smith puts his arm in the way, stopping her from leaving. He looks down at her.

Smith- Sit down, Becky. You‘re not leaving until you ask a couple of questions.

She backs away and sits back down on her chair. Smith slowly walks back in, pulls a chair up and sits on it. He leans forward, closer to Becky and looks straight at her. She refuses to look him in the eye.

Smith- Look at me, Becky.

She still looks down, at her notepad.

Smith- Look at me!

She suddenly looks up at him and sniffs.

Becky- Please just let me go

Smith smiles and shakes his head.

Smith- All I have is a couple of questions

Smith leans back and claps his hands together. He takes another deep breath.

Smith- Why are you avoiding me?

Becky shakes her head and looks down again.

Smith- Answer me!

Becky flinches and takes a shaky breath.

Becky- I‘m scared to be near you

Smith crosses his eyebrows

Smith- Scared of what?

Becky looks at him with watery eyes.

Becky- Scared of all of these rumours about you. About your past. People are saying that you‘ve killed three people. And that you your Ex-wife. I don‘t want to be around someone as unstable of that.

Smith- Becky-

Becky- Don‘t!…Just let me go

Smith leans forward again and Becky drops her head. After a long pause, Smith finally speaks

Smith- Go…before I change my mind

Becky runs out of the room, starting to cry. Smith just sits there for a minute before standing up. He picks up his chair and looks at it before throwing it at the laptop. He screams with Rage and goes over to the laptop. He picks it up, unplugs it and throws it behind him. He gets his hands under the desk and upturns it, screaming with rage again. He starts to kick another table before two members of security run and grab him by the arms. Johnny Klamor runs in with two more security guards, who begin to detain him.

Klamor- Smith, calm down.

Smith Lashley out with his feet, which does nothing.

Klamor- Smith, somebody has to interview you. Unfortunately, because you just tried to hold Becky hostage, that has to be me.

Smith lashes out again.

Klamor- Smith, calm down and do this interview or I‘ll make sure you are taken out of the scramble match at Kingdom Come.

Smith relaxes and pushes the security guards away. He gets close to Klamor and looks down at him.

Smith- …Give me the mic.

Klamor looks at it and snorts

Klamor- No…

There is a pause. Smith grabs the mic and looks straight at the camera. The camera zooms in to just Smith’s face.

Smith- Let me get a few things crystal clear. I didn‘t kill anybody, I didn‘t murder anybody, I have never gone on a killing spree and I sure as hell didn‘t beat my wife.

He grabs the camera and pulls it closer to him.

Smith- My wife left me for the first guy that beat me in a professional wrestling match. She then claimed the reason behind our divorce as me beating her and behaving ‘suspiciously‘. That‘s where those rumours started and THIS is where they end.

The camera zooms out again as Smith gives the mic back to Klamor.

Smith- Get this interview over with…I need a drink

Klamor straightens himself out and seems reluctant to get to close to Smith.

Klamor- Right…about your Kingdom Come opponents-

Smith- This match at Kingdom come is full of blissfully ignorant narcissistic wankers. The champion, Killjoy, is an idiot. He doesn‘t seem to have a home, he doesn‘t seem to be able to hold a conversation with anybody and, not surprisingly, smells like fish.

He counts off a finger, before counting off a second.

Smith- Baker…The self-taught Extreme Gangsta! No effin‘ wonder he lost the title to Killjoy, he doesn‘t know how to wrestle. But seriously, you were a gang leader who fell on hard times? Wow. That‘s amazing. I‘m sure you‘ve done some hardcore shit.

Smith smirks before counting a third finger.

Smith- Now, now, now, Mr. Baller. 43-5 on the indy circuit yet never got a title opportunity. How sad. You‘re pretty cocky for a crap wrestler. You call me a disgrace to the Mayhem championship race? I’m sorry, how long have you been here? How many titles have you won? Thanks for trying though. It’s always interesting watching an idiot make a fool of himself.

He goes to count another finger off but gives up

Smith- I‘m sure there are other people in this match that think they can win, and will no doubt have all of the confidence in the world when they are backstage. But out there, you won‘t be so cocky. I‘m leaving Kingdom Come as the Mayhem Champion and there is not a damn thing anybody can do about it! Now…I need a drink

Smith pushes Klamor to the floor as he walks off and the camera fades out.

The KillJoy walks out of the Gorilla position with Alisha and heads towards the ring with a microphone in hand. He holds the WZCW Mayhem Championship proudly on his shoulder and rolls into the ring. The arena at the time is empty with only a few stage hands around.

The KillJoy: Good evening my fellow citizens of WZCW. I am your Mayhem Division Champion. Of the WORLD! And tonight... I will issue MY State Of The Union address.

KillJoy looks at his belt and smirks at it before he takes a look around the empty arena.

KillJoy: I find it hard to believe that even though I am a championship wrestler for this company, I have to go around asking for things as simple as my next match. My next opponent. And more recently, a simple air time. At the Megashow I say the opportunity knock, so I opened the door. I walk away from the match, nobody pinned me decisively... Ah wait! I still got slapped with more challengers! Yeah, 2 left, 4 came. What the hell was that? But after thinking about it...

KillJoy pauses and looks around the building for a while.

KillJoy: I don't find it as a surprise. Not one FREAKIN' bit! Ever since I came here, it's been "Put on a mask so you don't scare viewers" or "Those people can't come in because they are socially unstable". I'M DAMN SICK OF IT! The insensitivity! The labeling! The stereotyping! It stops!

Alisha grabs the mic while KillJoy rests his head and shoulders on one of the turnbuckles while he breathes heavily. The Mayhem title dangles from his right hand as he lowers his head.

Alisha: What my mas... patient, is saying is that he should not be censored or distrusted just because of his personally and views on life. This man has been living off the streets since his 15 years. He has traveled vast distances and has endured grueling environments. He has seen it all.

The KillJoy then grabs the mic angrily and faces the camera while breathing heavily.

The KillJoy: *Huff* *Huff* You say I'm different? That I have problems? That I need help? Really? Then explain to me how in the BLUE HELL, did I capture the Mayhem title just weeks into my career? Magic? NO! It was just that! What you consider a problem, I consider a gift. You call it a disorder, I call it evolution. Unlike you simplistic, mindless drones who do nothing but imitate the mediocre "icons" of pop culture, I embrace what makes me unique. It makes me... better than YOU! You lousy "normal" people always fear whats different. Oh, don't believe me? Ask the Taino's from Puerto Rico... Oh wait, thats right, the Spaniards killed them all cuz they were naked and funny colored. OK then. How about the Arab-Americans? (Badly imitating Jeff Dunham) "I Keel You!"

The KillJoy again stops and heads toward the turnbuckle but he suddenly turns around and looks straight at the camera with a menacing face.

KillJoy: You know I'm right. I've stopped to examine the people here in WZCW. I've been interested in John Smith since day 1 cuz of those stories I heard. Sadly I'd say he did kill his wife. Yup, he slipped and then headbutted her by accident. He has a tooth mark in his forehead. Doug Crashin is just another prick. Baller's love for balls is totally useless to me and Baker is exactly the kind of people I hate. The kind that idolizes others. That are incapable of creating their own image and would rather be somebody else. Just another drone of "society".

KillJoy looks at Alisha with a rather "sinister" look and then slowly approaches her and whispers her something. Her eyes then open very widely and she begins to breath deeply but stands still as KillJoy walks back towards the camera.

The KillJoy: Hey Mayhem division. You people think you are "different"? You deadbeats think you're "unique"? "Special"? Never! If anyone here knows true difference, true uniqueness, true... Mayhem... Its me! The WrestleZone Championship Wrestling Mayhem Division Champion... Of ... The... WORLD!!!

The KillJoy holds up the Mayhem belt pridefully before pointing the mic to his mouth again.

The KillJoy: If I'm EVER overlooked, overruled or simply ignored again... You will feel true Mayhem! Alisha! Dispose of the camera!

Alisha suddenly snaps and begins to yell as she heads towards the cameraman.

Alisha: RAAHHGG!!!

The cameraman drops the camera. Its unknown what he does after that. Alisha grabs the camera and repeatedly smashes the camera in a random fit of rage. Before the feed is lost, The KillJoy can be heard speaking on the mic.

The KillJoy: This is my State Of The Union address! And at Kingdom Come... I will come... You will go. And the Revolution? As I've said before. IT WILL BE TELEVISED!!

The feed is lost as The KillJoy laughs in a Joker-esque fashion.

(The camera pans into a small room within the walls of WZCW. Leon Kensworth has a microphone and knocks on the door of what appears to be a dining room. He nudges open the door to find a table laid out beautifully, with food stretching as long as the table. Scott Hammond can be seen at the end of the table, eating alone. Kensworth walks up to him)

Leon Kensworth: Hi there Scott, I was wondering if I could get a few words on your victory this past week on the Meltdown/Ascension super show?

Scott Hammond: But of course, please Leon, sit!

(Kensworth sits down with a rather bemused look on his face)

Scott Hammond: I see your a little tentative. Its because of my mood isn't it?

(Kensworth nods)

Scott Hammond: Well after being down in the dumps for so long, I finally feel like I have something to celebrate. The turning point. This past show, I showed people what I could do. I took the advice of a friend and TOOK my victory this week.

Leon Kensworth: Well actually Scott, if you don't mind me saying, you were kind of gifted the victory. If it wasn't for Blade's blatant interruption, you may not have won the match.

Scott Hammond: I was told not to dwell on what could have been Leon. I came, I saw and I defeated Rush, with in my humble opinion the most devastating top rope belly-to-belly in the business. The EurAsian League has been one big disappointment, and for me, this is a double celebration, the end of a bad run in the league, and a great victory against Rush. All things considered, I am in a great mood.

(Leon looks around the table noticing the lack of people)

Leon Kensworth: This looks like a nice spread, why is there nobody here celebrating with you?

Scott Hammond: Because the one man who should have attended has canceled on me last minute.

Leon Kensworth: Who is the man that you have been conversing with the last few weeks?

Scott Hammond: Someone who has become a good mentor. Although you will not see him for a while. We have a few, personal things to sort out before then.

(Hammond looks uneasy as Kensworth looks around before changing the subject)

Leon Kensworth: Well Scott, we are coming up to the biggest PPV of the year, Kingdom Come and you have been entered into the Mayhem Title Scramble match, what are your thoughts on entering into the big PPV with a title opportunity?

Scott Hammond: Well there is no better time than now for me to be involved in another title match. I now have the experience of fighting for a title, after competing against David Cougar, but this time I will come out on top for many reasons. CardiffCam for example. He has zero experience in the ring with someone like me. And on top of everything, he is Welsh. The only good thing that the Welsh have ever produced was sheep! Now onto Doug Crashin. I spent a little time in Japan a few years back, and was able to take in the culture of wrestling there. And Doug believe me when I say this. I have much respect for your ability, but you fail in comparison to my technique, and after your terrible loss at the hands of USA, I don't think I will have any problems dispersing of you.

Leon Kensworth: Do you have a message for the Mayhem Champion, The Killjoy?

Scott Hammond: Of course. Killjoy I want to give you a history lesson. In my very first match in this company, I wrestled a man called Milenko, you may have heard of him. He and I fought in a Mayhem rules match, and would you like to know how that ended? I annihilated the once king of Mayhem rules matches. I put an end to the notion that I was only a technical wrestler. I can brawl with the rest of them and when Kingdom Come rolls around, you and I have a date with destiny. I am hungry for my first title win, and this time, there will be no mistakes.

(Hammond puts down his drink and stares blankly at the camera. He takes the mic from Leon and signals him to leave. The camera pans into his face, focused on the screen)

Scott Hammond: I want you to look deep into my eyes Robert Morales Jr. I want you to see who you are coming up against. I am the greatest thing to come out of England since the British Bulldog, and soon, you will have to give your right as Mayhem Champion. See you at Kingdom Come Robert, because the revolution will be over and the celebrations will begin.

(Hammond stares deeply into the screen as the scene slowly fades to black)

*The setting is in the backstage area of the arena where we see James Baker and Malik Jones walking and talking about some things. James is carrying his signature Spiked Out Baseball Bat in his hand.*

Malik Jones- "That was a great win that you and Baller put out there."

James- "Yeah it was. It's just too bad that I had to carry the team out there once again, but hey at least we won and that's all that I personally care about."

Malik Jones- "Well remember, you can't allow anybody and I mean anybody to gain the final pin in the Mayhem Scramble match if you want the Mayhem Championship back in your possession."

James- "You're absolutely right on the money dog."

*James then grabs a bottle of water and takes a drink of it before he and Malik start walking again.*

Malik Jones- "Do you know who all of your opponents are?"

James- "No and that's why we're here at the arena."

*James and Malik then walk a little further until they approach Vance Bateman's office. James then knocks on the door.*

Vance Bateman- "Yeah who is it?"

James- "It's me James Baker."

Vance Bateman- (with an annoyed tone in his voice) "Ah come in."

*James and Malik then walk inside of Vance Bateman's office and take a seat as James places his Spiked Out Baseball Bat beside him.*

Vance Bateman- "What is it that you want Mr. Baker?"

James- "You know what I want Lance Vance and what I want is to find out who are the rest of my victims.... I mean the rest of my opponents in the Mayhem Scramble match at Kingdom Come."

Vance Bateman- "Well first off, I told you to not call me Lance Vance ever again and second, other than Mr. Baller, John Smith, The Killjoy and yourself, Doug Crashin, Trevor Steel, Scott Hammond and CardiffCam will be added into the match. Now what do you think of that?"

James- "Fine by me. It's all good with me."

Vance Bateman- "Great. Now get the hell out of my office."

James- (in a smart ass tone) "With pleasure."

*James and Malik then walk out of Vance Bateman's office with satisfied expressions on their faces. He then finds Becky Serra all afraid after her confrontation with John Smith.*

James- "Hey Becky. What's wrong?"

Becky Serra- (with a feared tone in her voice) "It's that John Smith guy again. He could've hurt me really bad."

James- "Look Becky, don't sweat that guy 'ight. Besides i'll take care of him at Kingdom Come."

Becky Serra- "Well thank you for that."

James- "You know since we're all here together at this very moment. I was thinkin', you think I can get an interview with you?"

Becky Serra- "That sounds good to me. So when should we start this interview?"

James- "Now's totally fine with me. My schedule is free for a while until I decide to train for the match."

Becky Serra- "Excellent."

*Becky then gets into her interview mode and then begins the interview.*

Becky Serra- "Hello WZCW Fans, I am Becky Serra here and i'm standing by with one of the participants in the Mayhem Scramble as he is the former WZCW Mayhem Champion, "Da Xtreme Gangsta" James Baker."

James- "It's good to be here Becky."

Becky Serra- "Now James, as we all know you lost your Mayhem Championship to The Killjoy just a few weeks ago, but now that the fact of him being Mayhem Champion has sunk in, just what do you think of not only the Mayhem Scramble, but what is your opinion of The Killjoy himself?"

James- "You know the Mayhem Scramble match up at Kingdom Come is mixed with some fantastic talent, mediocre talent and of course disgraceful talent that does not even belong in the Mayhem Division. The supposed "champ", The Killjoy has been on his 15 minutes of fame ever since he pinned that disgrace John Smith to "win" my Mayhem Championship. While I do congratulate you on not actually beatin' me for the Mayhem Championship, your 15 minutes of fame will go down the toilet if I have anything to say about it."

Becky Serra- "Now that you've addressed the actual match up and the Mayhem Champion, what are your opinions of the rest of the participants in the Mayhem Scramble Match?"

James- (with a frustrated tone in his voice) "Well let's start things off with Johnny Boy Smith, also known as The possessed woman beater! You know Johnny Boy, you say that my Xtreme Gangsta personality and my self-taught ways were the reasons as to why I lost my title to Killjoy, but what you've failed to realize time and time again is that I was not pinned when Killjoy took my title. No infact I believe that you were the one who was pinned you disgraceful idiot. Johnny Boy, you need to realize that it's people like you that make critics like Bill O'Reilly and Colin Cowherd absolutely shit on professional wrestling as hard workers like myself, Titus and every other hard worker in WZCW get slammed on a constant basis by these uptight jackasses, but don't worry though Johnny Boy. I will make the critics eat their own words as I will beat your ass straight into the ground."

*James then takes a drink of water before he speaks again.*

James- "Now we get into Scott Hammond. Now this man competed in the ever more prestigious EurAsian League Tournament to gain a shot at Showtime's EurAsian Championship. I know someday in the future, I will compete in either the EurAsian or Elite X tournament when that time comes, but the one thing that I got from you competin' in the EurAsian League week after week is that while you do have the skills necessary to get the job done and I do respect those very skills, the fact remains is that you choke in the big moments. I'm like Troy Aikman and the great Dallas Cowboy teams of the 90's who gets the job done in big time moments 99 percent of the time while you are like Donovan McNabb and the Philadelphia Eagirls who constantly choke in the big moment and if you think that you can shed your choke filled moments in the Mayhem Scramble match at my expense, well you better rethink that possibility real quick because your chances of winnin' this match are slim to none."

*James then grabs a bouncy ball and starts bouncing it up and down on the ground as he speaks again.*

James- "Now we get into Trevor Steel. Now Trevor and myself are kind've alike here. Trevor will do anything for his son, just as I would do anything for my son and my daughter. Now I know you're currently in a slump and I feel for you, I really do. I have tons of respect for you here and I hope you feel the same way, but our respect for each other is thrown out the window here as we face off for the Mayhem Title. All I can say is may the best man win between us, Trevor."

"Now I get into the CWF's resident low-life's, Doug Crashin and CardiffCam. Well now Dougie has constantly claimed that he's the best and that in every match, he claims that he will gain an easy victory. NEWS FLASH there Dougie, your like the New Jersey Nets, you lose constantly and you keep on losin' matches, meanwhile i'm like the Los Angeles Lakers where I just keep on winnin' until somebody stops me, or in my case, where John Smith's disgraceful ass gets pinned so I can lose my Mayhem Championship to a man who's 15 minutes of fame are up. Basically Crashin, you have a much better chance of rubbin' Excellency's toes than winnin' the Mayhem Championship and your losin' ways will infact continue past Kingdom Come."

"Now onto CardiffCam. I'm sure your proud of beatin' Excellency down like the inferior wrestler that he is, but the fact that Excellency sucks makes your accomplishment..... lame and easy to do. Now while you are indeed new and inexperienced here, the fact remains is that you will not and I repeat YOU WILL NOT be winnin' this match as not only is a victory not in the cards for you, but the victory is my destiny and you will get your ass smoked by 'Da Xtreme Gangsta" James Baker."

*James then throws the bouncy ball off of the wall multiple times before he speaks again.*

James- "Well well well, it looks like Mr. Baller is the last victim.... I mean opponent on this list. Now last week we teamed together as I carried you to victory and I know that both of us hated it. This week however, I can't carry you to victory as it truly is every man for themselves. You know when I first made my return after the hypocrites Second Coming put me on the shelf, I came back to redeem myself and just do whatever it takes to get ahead and I felt like I did that as I beat Rush and Ty Burna for the Mayhem Championship, but once my Mayhem Championship fell into the hands of a lesser man in The Killjoy, well it made me extremly angrier and I knew that the tasks that I had set out to achieve in WZCW followin' my return were far from completion and well let's just say that I am more determined to achieve the goals that I had set out. You see I made the mistake of restin' on my laurels when I held my Mayhem Championship for the first time, but the difference between the first time and our upcomin' match at Kingdom Come is that once I gain back my Mayhem Championship, well you will not see "Da Xtreme Gangsta" rest on his laurels ever again and that is a fact that everybody in WZCW should take notice of."

*James then puts his bouncy ball in his pocket, takes another drink of his water and then raises his Spiked Out Baseball Bat in his right hand before he speaks again.*

James- "So boys, I recommend you to pay close attention to what I plan on doin' in our match at the grandest stage of them all because I am a completely different animal and there's no stoppin' me from gainin' my Mayhem Championship back into my possession and there's not a damn thing that anybody can do to prevent me from becomin' the Mayhem Champion once again and all of you can bank on that statement, believe that.

Becky Serra- "That was an interesting interview to say the least. Thank you James for convincing me to interview you so I can get my mind off of how John Smith could hurt me."

James- "Anytime Becky, anytime indeed and if you need any help dealin' with that fool, then all you gotta do is say the magic word and i'll help ya out. Now if you'll excuse me, Malik and I gotta go train for the Mayhem Scramble match."

*James then slings his Spiked Out Baseball Bat onto his left shoulder as he and Malik then proceed to walk away as the camera then fades to a black screen.*

The camera fades in with Mr. Baller in his locker room, towel over his face, basketball spinning on his finger. He is staring into a mirror.

Baller: When I entered this company, I told myself, I told the World that I was the best that there would be in this company. So far in my career, I haven’t lived up to my expectations. Now it is not my fault, as I have had some stupid people leading me along the way, but that is not the point.

Baller drops the basketball and wipes the sweat off of his face, then puts it bag on his head.

Baller: My career started off high, immediately being put into the spotlight, but ultimately I failed due to Karnage’s lunatic mind. After that, my career headed south. I continued to lose and lose and lose, and god damnit I was sick of all of it. At Lethal Lottery, I attempted to make a pinfall, and that is when I knew it was time to change.

Mr. Baller puts his head to his hand showing signs of frustration.

Baller: I declared to myself that I would not lose, and I would win the Mayhem Championship against James Baker. That didn’t work. I then went to say I would win King For A Day…. I didn’t qualify. The board of directors thought that I was ready for the big time and put me The Mayhem Title 6 pack challenge, and once again I told to myself, and I told to WZCW viewers all across the World, that I would become the next Mayhem Champion. Instead of winning the championship that would change my career 360, instead The KILLJOY, of all the people in the World, a rookie in his 2nd career match pulls out the victory in which I was not pinned for the title.

Mr. Baller picks up the basketball from the ground

Baller: When I look into this mirror, in the locker room of Mr. Baller, I do not see Mr. Baller. Instead I see a loser who could never get the job done.

Mr. Baller raises the basketball up into the air.

Baller: That old person is no long here.

Mr. Baller chucks the basketball as hard as he can into the mirror, shattering it into hundreds of pieces.

Baller: I have relinquished my entire past, and I am officially starting my career over, and at Kingdom Come, the REAL Mr. Baller will be making his debut at Kingdom Come, the grandest stage of them all, the Big Kahuna, there will be a new Mayhem Champion. So Killjoy enjoy your 15 minutes of fame in the spotlight because after Kingdom Come, your career will be like this mirror…. OVER!!!

Mr. Baller then stands up and looks at all of the pieces of the broken mirror, he then takes a towel and picks up a piece of glass.

Baller: Killjoy you may have gotten the first pin at Meltdown, but this is a different environment. The last pinfall wins in the allotted time. You see once you get that lucky pin on John Smith, there will be no running away with your title. Instead you will have to continue the match.

John Smith you call your self a monster, an animal, a beast… instead all I see is a man who is scared to show himself as the coward that you really are. You know you are complete trash and that is why you can’t reveal your true identity. You didn’t commit any real crime, the only crime you committed was fraud. Fraud of being a real man when your nothing but a pussy.

Baller then takes the towel and picks up another piece of glass.

Baller: James “Da Xtreme Gangsta” Baker, the FORMER Mayhem Champion. And that former will always stay there. Now last week we teamed together, and I didn’t like it and you didn’t like it. Now we may have won our match last week, but it wasn’t because of you, it was because of me, you know it and I know it. Now I won’t be there to save your ass this week, because it is every man for them selves and trust me you can not earn a clean pinfall on anybody. You started off your return from “personal problems” on fire because you came out with a vengeance. That vengeance is gone and instead I have that vengeance, that passion, that desire to do whatever it takes to become victorious. If I have to use this very piece of glass in my hand to win the match then so be it.

Mr. Baller then throws the piece of glass and throws it against the wall, shattering it even more.

Baller: James, that was your leg before you left, and it is going to be broken again when I am done with you. Now Trevor Steel and Scott Hammond, you two have a lot in common. You can’t win the big matches. You guys had several chances in your own respective leagues, and Hammond you couldn’t get one win, and Steel you blew every opportunity. You started off on top of the World, getting win after win, and now you are getting loss after loss. Sucks, doesn’t it? Steel, you are going to become the old me, WZCW’s residential loser and you will lose again at Kingdom Come when that time limit goes off and I had the last pinfall.

And our last two competitors are Doug Crashin and Cardiffcam. Crashin there is a reason I got switched out of teaming with you a few weeks ago. It is because you are not on my level. I am The Boston Red Sox, well you are still in Pawtucket playing in the minor leagues. Hell, I guess creative felt bad for you that they put you in this match. You should pull a Hunter Kravinoff and just play in the casino has you have a better chance of winning the lottery then winning this match.

Cardiffcam, you must feel so proud of you that you got a cheap shot on Excellency, and got a quick easy win. Trust me you shouldn’t feel so proud of yourself, that isn’t that hard to accomplish. There is a reason why he got released, its because he is garbage. See Cardiff it doesn’t matter who gets that first quick pinfall. All that matter is the man who gets the final pinfall. Now knowing the old me, I would be the man using all his energy in the first 2 mintues and get that quick pinfall, but only to suffer losing in th end. But that was the old me.

Mr. Baller then stands up and heads to his locker where he takes his new mirror and places it on the floor.

Baller then stands over the broken mirror

Baller: Now boys, I recommend you forget what you see in this mirror..

Mr. Baller then moves over to the intact mirror

Baller: Because this is the new me, and at the grandest stage of them all he will be crowned The New Mayhem Champion.

Baller smirks as the camera fades out.

The camera bounces up and down as a camera man runs down a corridor, with Leon Kensworth to his side and slightly in front of him. You can hear the sound of metal crashing, and people screaming. They pass a trail of bodies lying dazed on the floor, before reaching a locker room marked CardiffCam. Leon Kensworth looks into the camera, with fear in his eyes, then raises his hand to knock. The door is opened, and CardiffCam stands there huffing angrily.

CardiffCam- What do you want, Kensworth?!?

Leon Kensworth- CardiffCam, you have been added to the mayhe- well, first off, whats the problem with you?

CardiffCam looks Leon Kensworth dead in the eye, as he presses his forehead against his head.

CardiffCam- You may recall last week Kensworth, last week on mayhem. I destroyed Excellency. Destroyed him, no doubt about it. He got embarrassed so badly by me, he was fired by Chuck Myles on the spot. Then Chuck Myles made, what we call, a good move. He gave me a title match.I fought my usual outstanding match, but USA knocked me out of the ring and stole the win, without beating me.

Leon Kensworth- And what would the problem be with that, Cam?

CardiffCam gives Leon Kensworth a dirty glare

CardiffCam- Kensworth, you better not have just called me Cam. Cam is a name that a friend would call me, but assasins don't have friends. Assasins with friends will only get hurt. You shall address me as either sir, or "The Arrogant Assasin" CardiffCam.

As for the problem regarding the match, is that people have been saying things about me. Saying I was a hot prospect, but my winning streak was over in a flash. I'll have them know that my winning streak is far from over. No referee has witnessed me bending the rules in my favour and rang the bell. No man has knocked me out of the ring to the count of 10. No man has put me in so much pain that i would give up, or pass out. No man has pinned me shoulders to the mat for 3. Therefore, in my eyes, I am undefeated. My winning streak is still going strong- because assasins never draw. A mission is either a success or a failure, nothing in between. A failure in my eyes is having one of the four things I stated already done to me, and none of them happened. Therefore, it is not a failure, and is a success by default.

But if you went on facebook, or opened up some forums, or listened to the conversations in the street, you wouldn't know it. They deem my career over, while this was just a setback. And it will be my only setback. You see, I plan on going into my match at Kingdom Come tonight and winning the mayhem title. Then I will continue to work my way down the hitlist, until i win every championship there is in WZCW, and unthrone the reigning world champion. A final name will be ticked off my list, and I will have fulfilled my needs.

Leon Kensworth- But sir, I wouldn't be so cocky about the outcome of this mayhem battle royal. There is some stiff competition in there.

CardiffCam- Stiff competition? It would be harder to face actual stiffs. My competition in this match are chumps. Jabronis. Failures, runts, cretins, scum of the earth, kitten fodder, easy targets. I will take them each out one by one, as I no-scope them and destroy them with Welsh Burials. Then when it is me and whoever is unlucky enough to be left alone with me, the final shot will be fired and he will be down so long I could pin him three times over.

Lets take a look at our competition shall we? Lets start with our champuion Killjoy, a child who was clearly bullied half to death as a child. He hides behind his mask and avoids speaking to anyone. This makes him a little harder to scout- a mysterious target is a dangerous target. But I have watched every match he has ever competeted in twice over, and I've worked out his weaknesses and will take him out with ease. He doesn't deserve to even look at that belt, let alone wear it.

Next we have a Mr. Baller. Nothing but a street thug, who probably wasn't able to afford a first name as a child. He will try to use brute force but his idiocy will be the catalyst to his own destruction, and I will use my superior brain to take him out, and cross another name off my hitlist.

Next up, we have a John Smith. A generic name for a generic man. I'm sure he will be hinted towards as the favourite, due to being the largest man in the match, but a clever wrestler knows how to use his own size, weight and brute force against him, and I am a clever wrestler. There will be no British alliance here- He is English scum and I am a Welsh wonder. As they say- as long as we beat the English.

Another participant is James Baker- another thug raised on the streets, shanking his friends and shooting his enemies, fighting for their drugs. But those experiences will not help him in a wrestling ring with an assasin- I will hunt him down like the wild animal he is, and he will be destroyed so that his momma wont even wanna love him. Yes, I can speak wigger too.

The next pathetic fool to join this match is a man who goes by the name Trevor Steel. I see what he did with his last name and his love of metal there, and I don't find it funny whatsoever. This man is an idiot who's probably destroyed his body in a moshpit pre-match, so I have even less work to do to destroy him.

Now, we have Scott Hammond. Another English lad. I'lll leave you with some famous Welsh words my good man- always shit on the english side of the bridge. He thinks of himself as a manipulator, but just wait until the manipulator becomes the manipulated, as I systematically destroy him.

Last and definetely least we have a man called Doug Crashin. What the hell sort of last name is Crashin anyway? It just doesn't sound real. This man is much like me, a newcomer to the WZCW scene. But unlike me, he has had limited success, despite training from Japanese legends. It just goes to show, te competition over here is far better than in Japan, and unlike me, Crashin can't cope, and putting him and me in a match is like someone gave Goliath the slingshot.

All in all, Kensworth, we have what we call an easy match. I'll see you after this.

CardiffCam drops the mic, and starts walking away. A random staff member is walking by and CardiffCam hits him with an STO- the no-scope as he walks towards the ring.

We find ourselves in Doug Crashin’s private Leer Jet. Inside the Jet we can see 4 rows of Composite leather seats. On the walls we can see autographs of celebrities. The camera pans to the back and we see a door that says private. Keep out. The door opens to reveal Doug Crashin who is wearing a granite Armani three piece suit and Jason who is wearing a polo shirt and black pants. The room has a Mahogany office desk with Crashin’s picture in the center and the basic office equipment.

Doug: Hey Jay. I would just like to apologize for the other day man. I hate to brood but I guess that’s the price I pay for not having my parents most of my life.

Jason: Mr. Crashin, don’t worry. Have I not been there for you most of your life?

Doug: Yea Jay. You have. Now where are we going this week?

Jason: Well this time you are going into WZCW’s Kingdome Come Pay Per view.
Doug: yay. A Pay-Per-View.

Jason: This isn’t some ordinary Pay Per View Doug. It’s their Wrestlemania! you are wrestling for the Mayhem Championship!

Doug: Where is the Pay Per View?

Jason: The UK.

Doug: Oh now that’s a surprise. I haven’t seen the Queen in years!

Jason: You met the Queen?

Doug: Oh yes. Back when I was a kid. My parents flew to the UK a bunch of times for Royal Gala’s and the like. It will be nice to visit Her Majesty AFTER I become the Mayhem champ! Have there been any promos Jay?

Jason: yea a bunch. Even the current champ made an appearance.

Doug: Alright turn the screen on.

Jason gets the remote from the desk and points to the side as a projection screen lowers. The first promo airs and the first one is John Smith’s.

Doug: Alright. Stop it right there.

Doug sees the camera out of the corner of his eye.

Doug: Well Mr. Smith, I can see you like to beat up women. How dishonorable! You didn’t even mention the man that will beat you in the match. ME! MR. Incredible! That’s your first and only mistake that you’ll make against me! You will be the first I destroy. NEXT.

Jason switches to the next promo which is the Champ. The Killjoy.

Doug: ok stop right there. This guy is killing me! This joke of a wrestler is actually the Mayhem Champion? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Waaaaa! I’m being disrespected! WAAAA! I’m sick of the labeling. WAAAAA. GROW UP! Seriously. GROW UP! You call yourself a champion? My god this fed is full of crybabies! Killjoy nobody is going to take you seriously with an attitude like that. I’m simply going to make you cry like the baby you are! BE A MAN YOU PIECE OF CRAP! Let me give you some advice kid. If you want to be taken seriously, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! Don’t just sit there and cry about it. DO SOMETHING! Ugh. NEXT!

Jason switches to the next one which is Scott Hammond.

Doug: I can respect a man who can see ability. However, that doesn’t affect the fact that this is for the mayhem championship. It’s every man for himself out there. I’m going to show you why I am the best Japan has to offer. You have yet to see what I am capable of. I am the one who invented most of the submissions you see in this business. And I know each and every counter hold to them. You better bring your “A” Game in the match because when wrestling The Incredible One you’re bound for a 30 minute classic. NEXT!

The next promo airing is that of James Baker.

Doug: really? The nets? Can you do better than that? I’m more like the Celtics son. I’ll beat you up and take your silver spoon right outa ya! I’ve only wrestled here for a few matches and my future is still bright as day! I would have won my matches had I not been screwed out of them. You forget James that Ty’s ****e distracted the ref in my first match. I was screwed out of the tag match and was put in a handicap match that wasn’t in my favor in the first place. Mr. Baker I suggest closing that mouth of yours before my boot goes in it. Next.

The next promo is Mr. Baller.

Doug: OK stop right there. This is a joke right? This guy is one of my opponents? A guy, just like Killjoy isn’t taken seriously here? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I’m not on your level Baller? Please give me a break! I’ve wrestled up north, I’ve wrestled down south, hell I’ve wrestled all over the world and am respected 20 times over! You call yourself above me? BWAHAHAHAHAHAH! That’s the best joke I have ever heard! Oh man. I can’t even take you seriously! Wow what a tool! NEXT!

The last promo is Cardifcam’s.

Doug: stop. Just stop. No way in hell is this guy serious. Here’s a lesson for you Cardifcam. If you want to insult somebody, DO IT RIGHT! You just don’t insult a man’s last name. You insult his very being! I can’t even fathom how you came up with your name son. My name is legal. I’m not sure how legal your name is. Jay is there any more?

Jason: no sir.

Doug: thanks. You people disgust me. You have no idea who I am or what I’m capable of. This is a thinking man’s game. This Scramble match they’ve put us in is a thinking man’s match and I am the smartest wrestler here! When the dust is settled at Kingdom Come, I WILL BE YOUR NEW! MAYHEM CHAMPION OF THE WORLD! AND THAT! IS A FACT!

The scene fades to black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back