Kingdom Come IV: WZCW World Heavyweight Title: Steven Kurtesy (c) vs. Ty Burna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
In a war that has last for several months finally gets its conclusion as the leader of the Chaos, the General Manager of Meltdown and the Lethal Lottery winner Ty Burna will face off against the professor, the man who has helped lead the charge to take down the Chaos and more importantly, the WZCW World Heavyweight Champion Steven Kurtesy. These men know each other very well and have dished out much punishment but the time has finally come for their epic one-on-one battle in the main event of the grandest stage of them all!

Deadline is Sunday, May 20th at 11:59 PM EST. No extensions are allowed.

Ty: Kingdom Come...the stage has been set for the final showdown between Chaos and Order, one more battle between good and evil as they all use for their own motivation. Of course, that's what they wish you to believe. The truth is far greedier, their messages of hope and sacrifice nothing more then mere misdirections for the masses. They stand as the heroes facing the evil invaders, these falsehoods of course are championed by the likes of my opponent Steven Kurtesy.

The scene finally opens after the voice over, revealing the top room of the psychiatric hospital that was opened previously. Rather then the decrepit walls that have been prevalent throughout the rest of the building, the room features nothing but pure white walls. There is nothing else within the room except an identical couch devoid of any color. The camera moves and looks at the couch, revealing Ty Burna lying on the couch, his hands clasped on his stomach. He wears a simple black vest and black baggy jeans. A chain hangs down from his neck, the Chaos symbol attached to the chain resting comfortable on his torso. His eyes are closed as an eerie silence takes over the scene. The lights flicker briefly above Ty, casting a shadow across the room for a moment before the lights return to normal. Ty's eyes open slowly, this time there is no glowing irises, just the sharp jade like color surrounding his pupils.

Ty: I know what you are Steven Kurtesy, but more importantly I know exactly who you are and what truly lies underneath the facade. While you portray the saintly figure to the masses, to the rest of WZCW, I still remember. I remember those dark days where you used your knowledge of the psyche to torment your opponents. We are far more alike then you wish to admit Steven, though while you run and try to hide from what you truly are, I have done the opposite. So, just as this room is a contrast with what lies in the center, your soul does the same Steven. With each and every moment you parade around in that shell you currently walk in, you further your lies and deception. You try to hide the darkness that remains deep within your heart. The mad doctor, suddenly a reformed pacifist?

Ty laughs maniacally as he slowly sits up on the couch. his arms resting on his knees and his head lowered, his raven locks covering up his face. Suddenly a flame sparks in the corner of the room, quickly consuming the walls surrounding Ty until nothing but a circling vortex of fire surrounds him. He slowly raises his head, his eyes glowing red once again as he stares directly into the flames.

Ty: Chaos took root at Unscripted, even as I lost, the seeds had been sewn and sprouted. Soon we watched the demise of Big Dave, the brief ascensions of Titus and Barbosa, and then of course you Steven. Even you yourself has been a beneficiary of the Chaos that I brought forth into WZCW. Without the roulette shows, you wouldn't have even sniffed another World Title match, and without yours truly being the only fair person in power in WZCW, you would not carry the very belt that I will be ripping off of your shoulder. Our paths have been crossing back and forth since Unscripted Kurtesy, and it is time to write you out of my path permanently. Your goal as well as the goal of Celeste Crimson and her group of unwilling has beens is to eliminate the Chaos.

A low laughter escapes Ty as he continues to stare out at circling flames until reaching out with one hand, his fingertips grazing along the flame until it spreads across his hand. The circling does not stop, nor does the flames seem to weaken as Ty holds the fire up in his hand.

Ty: Even if you are to defeat me Kurtesy, Chaos will live on. It is not something one can merely defeat. While you may extinguish the initial point of the flame, it is too late for that to stop the blaze that has already spread. Do you not see it Kurtesy? Chaos has already grabbed hold of this world, more then just WZCW, it has become the dominant force in this entire world. You do not believe it be so because you are confined within your own little environment, sterilized from the brutal realities that Chaos' own prophetic words have spoken to be true. You believe this world to be looking at you as the one true hero to end the madness. It doesn't matter anymore Steven. They have all fallen prey to the chasm of insanity. Hatred has taken hold, hostile words and actions have become the only way to respond to those that oppose your opinion or beliefs. I am but the catalyst, the Harbinger of the dark days that have already taken hold! It is truly the will of the hearts of the people to follow that what has come to power whether they believe it to be true or not! It just the same in you Kurtesy. Your hatred for me burns inside you like a dark passion that you have willing given yourself unto. Is it not true Steven? That dark core of your soul is slowly suffocating you, your very contradictory nature becoming the reality behind the mirage that you project. You have even gone so far to strike me from behind after an exhaustive match. Is that not the very method of assault that you whimper about regarding my Apostles and myself? It truly is a great thing to see you slowly morph into the very thing you hate, the very hate that you claim does not exist within you. You act upon that hate, doing the very things you despise and promised to never do again. You are just as much of an agent of Chaos as I am Steven, escalating confrontations with the very violence you abhor.

Ty begins laughing as the fire completely encircles him, collapsing upon him as the scene goes black for a few moments. The feed returns again, only this time it's looking down from a tall building in a bustling city center. Businessmen can be seen walking down the sidewalks, their cell phones pressed up against their ears while moving between the children and families walking in the opposite direction. Cars are backed up due to a traffic congestion, no one making any progress but yet decide to display their displeasure by constantly hitting the horn. A foot suddenly steps up onto the edge of the roof and the camera looks up to Ty standing there, a large white bag clasped firmly in his right hand. He looks down upon the people, his eyes scanning the crowd with a determined look on his face. He takes his foot off the edge, crossing his arms slowly as he continues to watch them.

Ty: A perfect rhythm in this city, everyone walks within a pattern, never interrupting one another. Order in the most perfect degree. Even the cars awaiting traffic to clear do not move unless the others do, fearful of the repercussions if they were to do so. This is the world you and the others are fighting for Steven, yet you have no idea how fragile that order truly can be. No matter how hard you work to create the most perfect masterpiece, it is with one slight of a knife that the masterpiece becomes damaged and ruined.

Ty lifts the bag up and gazes inside, slowly opening it enough for the camera to see just a hint of green within it. Ty closes the bag again before looking back down towards the people.

Ty: I mentioned earlier the greed that every party in this has. You speak of ending my reign of terror Steven, just as Celeste has as well, yet what is it you both truly want? Your World Title is the only thing you give a damn about Steven and you are fully aware of it. It pains you to speak of stopping me as your goal because you know the masses would turn against you in a moment if you were to speak about your true intentions. You could care less about stopping me as long as you got to cling onto the title just a few moments longer, your moment in the spotlight dimming with every passing second. That to me is a more truthful and honest answer Steven, an answer that I can come to truly respect as someone who has held that very title for an entire year, you do what is necessary to keep that wrapped around your waist. But you have angered me Steven with your lies and pretentious musings! You would sacrifice the very people you say you are fighting for if it meant holding your prized possession, even your precious Sandy would be put on the block immediately if it meant the difference between remaining champion, or becoming nothing more then the after thought you will become. This holds true for Celeste Crimson, no matter what her words, the truth remains that she would feed Team WZCW to the wolves if I actually gave her what she has wanted for so long, a chance to taste gold, a chance to experience what you and I both have already Steven, a chance to become WZCW World Heavyweight Champion. But she remains nothing more then a mere play thing to me, a puppet dangling on my ropes, always playing right into my hand. She can feel that darkness slowly surrounding her, clouding her judgement and her vision from what the true reality is. That reality is Steven, that the perfect order.

Ty unties the bag completely and tosses it off the building, careening down to the ground below. Money begins to fly out of the bag as it makes its decent.

Ty: Can be broken oh so easily.

The bag hits the ground and an explosion of green paper erupts all over the city center. The people all stop and stare as the money cascades down from the sky to the ground. A sudden rush begins to take hold as the people all converge on the money. People begin to shove and push as the people stuck in traffic begin to scramble out of their car and towards the epicenter of the swarm. Some people trip and fall on the sidewalk, yet no one is there to help them up, nor do any stop to help them. They soon begin to be trampled and screams for help can be heard among the screams of arguing and fighting over the money they prize so much. The camera turns back to Ty as a smirk plays on his face, his eyes flashing briefly as he watches what his actions have created.

Ty: Perfect Chaos, the value of life suddenly lost in the value of money. And yet for their perfect order to become my perfect Chaos, it took only a matter of moments for any sort of humanity these people held to be forgotten. They dance to the song I play, the darkness in their hearts strummed like a harp. It's the very same thing I have done to you Steven, and soon the true evil trapped within you will be revealed, marionette strings attached and all.

Ty steps away from the edge as the camera turns to look back down at the crowd, police and medical staff trying to contain the scene as the trampled people remain lying on the ground while the fighting fiercely continues on, more than what the officers are able to contain. The voices of the people continue to rise as yelling and screaming can still be heard as the screen goes black again once more.

Ty: We are gathered here this evening, just a few short nights away from our greatest moment. The destruction of WZCW and the crowning of a new WZCW World Heavyweight Champion is nearly upon us!

Clapping can be heard, and soon the scene slowly fades in to a rather large hall, cloaked men milling all around the hall carrying plates of food and drink to various smaller tables, candles emit enough light for the cloaked figures to see. At the front of the hall, a larger table is sat, the Apostles of Chaos can be seen sitting. Freshly baked loaves of bread, prime rib, and all sorts of various food types can be seen on the table between bottles of wine. Golden plates and chalices adorn the table as well. In the center of the table of course stands Ty, the golden chalice in his hand as he begins addressing all those gathered.

Ty: We have done well over these past few weeks, weakening our opponents with each battle. I am proud to have you five counted among my allies, and I can count on you being proud of being the leaders of the revolution!

Clapping can be heard as Ty looks all around the hall, the cloaked figures have all stopped moving and soon a wide smile forms on Ty's face as he listens to the reception. He looks down the table, S.H.I.T., Alhazred, King, and Bowen can all be seen clapping. He turns towards the other side of the table, and sees Chris K.O. and Serafina involved in a discussion.

Ty: Is there something I should be made aware of Christopher, Serafina?

The two jump at Ty's words and turn towards Ty, slowly shaking their heads like disciplined children.

Ty: Good.

Ty turns back towards the crowd and raises his hands high into the air, the black robe he now has adorning his body has the sleeves sliding down to his elbows. He holds the chalice up on his hand, and soon everyone else follows. Ty looks around the room once more before speaking again.

Ty: A toast, to our success at Kingdom Come! Where my Apostles will deliver unto me, total control of WZCW, and for my victory over Steven Kurtesy!

Ty lowers the chalice and takes a long drink, as does everyone else. Ty sets the chalice down and rubs his hands together before clasping them behind his back.

Ty: Enjoy yourselves this evening, partake in whatever lust or want you wish, for after tonight there is much work to be done.

Ty sits back down in his seat as the rest of the cloaked people return to their feast. The Apostles as well begin to eat as Ty reaches out and grabs a piece of bread, tearing it apart slowly as he watches his group. He speaks it a quieter voice, enough for just the table to hear. His head lowers as he speaks, eyes squared directly on the piece of bread.

Ty: While you all may be proud to be an Apostle at this moment, there will come a time where you will deny any sort of connection to me. They will ask you again and again if you are affiliated with me, and you will deny my name each time.

King looks to begin speaking but Ty holds a hand up as he deftly tears at the bread some more, the crumbs falling to his plate as he begins speaking once more.

Ty: It will happen, there is no purpose in arguing that point James. In fact, just as it does with any other group like this, one of you will turn against me. It is more treacherous then simply denying my name, one of you will be the one to try to strike a dagger into my heart.

Ty slowly looks up, his eyes scanning each Apostle, not one shred of disbelief can be seen upon their faces. A smile forms on Ty's face as he sits back in his chair.

Ty: But enough of my musings, for tonight is a night of celebration and reveling in our soon successes. Now, eat up everyone.

Ty takes a bite of the bread as the Apostles each go about their own food, minus S.H.I.T. of course who seems to be deep inside his own programming. This continues for a few minutes until the scene skips ahead a little, most of the Apostles finished eating. Ty however selects another piece of bread, as does Chris K.O. The two both go to dunk the bread in a bowl of oil, each piece of bread hitting the oil at the same time. Ty looks towards Chris and vice versa, the moment seems to be trapped in time as the two stare at each other until Chris slowly withdraws his piece. Ty nods his head to Chris, and his eyes glow a violent shade of red briefly before returning to normal. Ty takes a bite from his bread and sets it on his plate, his head gazing down at the table as he contemplates for a few moments before standing up from his chair. The Apostles look at him inquisitively as he presses his hands on the table, staring from one side of the table to the other before turning and walking up to the raised altar behind the table. The large wooden Chaos symbol is raised behind the altar, and Ty walks up slowly to it, his hand running slowly along the smooth wood.

Ty: This, this is the very thing we fight for gentlemen. This is the moment that we take over everything, the moment that Chaos reigns supreme. I ask all five of you, are you prepared for what is to come?

Ty turns back towards the table, the Apostle still sitting yet looking up at Ty as he walks up towards the altar. He stands directly behind it, his head lowered briefly until he brings his had up quickly, his hair flying back behind him as he stares out at the Apostles and the other hooded figures. His voice deepens suddenly and rises in volume as his words ring out into the hall.

Ty: I am the Harbinger of Chaos! The King of Darkness and the greatest warrior WZCW has ever seen! Those that oppose me shall be condemned to the lower levels of hell itself! Your enemies are my enemies, and my enemies are yours. There will not be a moment of mercy for the weak, and we will reveal the truth inside their souls, but you first must decide if standing next to me is what you truly want. This is your chance to walk away if you want. Let it be known the moment you walk away from my side, you become an enemy, and you will be annihilated. Does anyone have the fortitude to oppose me?

Ty's eyes wander around the room, more specifically directed towards Serafina and Chris. He stares directly at them for a few moments, Chris and Serafina daring not to move nor break eye contact with Ty.

Ty: Good. Then it is settled. At Kingdom Come, Chaos will rise up and lead us to the destruction of our enemies so that we may claim what is truly ours! Celeste Crimson, Titus, Everest, Ricky, and Gordito. These are the five you will personally deliver every moment of torture and pain you can upon them. You will make them bare their souls to you, and you will see what sins and darkness truly drives them. They are nothing compared to you, my Apostles. You have come to witness the crowning of your Savior, and you shall be the blade that delivers the destruction my words command. Go forth and dispose of our enemies my Apostles! For Kingdom Come shall soon be here, as well as your greatest moment!

Ty lifts his arms up into the air and the Chaos Symbol behind him begins to rotate freely. The Apostles all stand directly in front of the altar and nod their heads towards their master, slowly making their exit from the room as do the other cloaked figures. Shortly, all that is left is Ty in the grand hall, his back turned from the altar and facing the rotating Chaos Symbol. He makes a few motions with his hands and a burst of fire comes forward and strikes the Chaos Symbol. The symbol stops rotating and soon the symbol becomes a fiery idol. Ty turns back towards the camera, his arms spread out wide.

Ty: I am the savior of WZCW. Though I will do what is necessary for WZCW to grow and become greater then it is now. I will burn it to the ground and rebuild it into my image. While Bateman and Myles gave others an opportunity at the world title, it was I and I alone that went out and earned the right to take my title back at Kingdom Come. It was their every intention to keep me away from the title, they knew the dominance that comes with me being the champion, and yet even their best laid plans, giving me the seventh spot in the Lethal Lottery, yet no matter what obstacle they place in front of me, I have vanquished. Handicap matches, altering my decisions as General Manager even. Through it all, I stand here tall once again, on the cusp of another reign as the WZCW World Heavyweight Champion. The title will come back to its rightful owner, and I will once again leave WZCW's greatest stage victorious, just as I did last year.

Ty closes his eyes and leans his head back, his body slowly levitating up to the Chaos Symbol, his flesh seemingly melting directly into the wood of the symbol as the fire consumes around him.

Ty: Soon, soon I shall become one with the Chaos, more then just the Harbinger, I will become the very essence of Chaos itself. Upon the power of Chaos I shall save this world, I will save the people from the order that has dulled them into a sense of false security. No longer do the people have the spirit of a warrior in them, content on being weak and pathetic. We were a people that once fought and scratched for everything we had, now they are handed everything on a silver platter. I will end that, and those that believe themselves masters of the mortals will be torn asunder from their wealth and their disillusions. It starts with you Steven, and upon the shattering of your mirage will usher in the betterment of the world around us. You are the avatar of order, I shall sacrifice you to the realm of chaos, and your carcass will become the centerpiece of my cathedral. As you watch on helplessly as the people you claim to have wanted to fight surge around my message in droves, I will accept them all with open arms, my influence growing with each follower, their salvation becoming my very power!

Ty opens his eyes as the camera gets one last shot of Ty amidst the flames until they completely engulf him. The fire continues burning for a few moments when suddenly the fire dissipates and Ty reappears wearing a blood red cloak, flames surrounding him as he levitates in front of the chaos symbol, his head lowered and his side facing the camera. His hand closes into a fist as he slowly lifts his head up, his eye looking towards the camera.

Ty: I will make it back to the top, no matter the cost, and in the end, Chaos will dominate all!

The scene suddenly cuts to nothing but static before fading out completely.

Rain.

It has always intrigued me that something created by nature can be considered comforting and intimidating simultaneously. Those who choose to stay indoors experience the pleasure of the downfall hitting the ground, casting an amazing sight complimented alongside its smooth sounds... no matter how hard it descends. These are what I consider the lucky people: people who have a choice to take shelter from the impending storm the dark, blackened clouds that loom the once beautiful blue skies. In my situation, I am not one of the fortunate ones: I have been forced for a long time to weather the storm, occasionally venturing close to the eye to fend off and delay the worst of what's inevitably yet to come... but the time has come where I cannot stall no longer.

A cold, heavy rain drop smacks my open palm, almost as if the skies are signalling to me that it is time to stop pondering and continue on with why I'm here... but why am I here? Why did I decide to drive myself all the way to my old offices where my best friend has put forth the favour of examining me, determining whether I am fit to compete? The obvious answer on the surface could be that I accepted but that's not the motive. Why did I come here? I have never doubted myself with my mental abilities and my psyche as I am considered one of the best in the world at the proverbial "mind games..." but why do I suddenly feel like I do not believe in myself? Nerves and butterflies are canon for someone in this situation but I've never felt like this in any similar situation. I've been literally caged in life-threatening matches and felt almost happy in those cases... why now?

Another pelt of water hits my hand as my arm still hangs outside the window of my car. I shake my head, trying to rid my mind of these thoughts. I stare at the clock: a few minutes to go until Sandy interrogates me. Time for me to get going. I leave my car and proceed to walk to my old office building, unprotected from the rain making my blood turn cold: a familiar feeling but something I enjoy. I reach the door, taking refuge in an undercover area to clean myself of any water that is able to be removed before heading inside. I avoid any points of contact as I go straight into the elevator, going to the 5th floor. The doors close on me and once again, I am in solitude. I take a deep breath: the silence in this compact room allows me to hear my lungs move. At least I know I'm still breathing as days like this can trick your brain into forgetting you exist. I do not wish to live in a world where the rain and blackened clouds have taken over as people will forget life and be punished under the tyranny of Mother Nature's chaotic side. A good enough reason for me to be on the opposing side.

The sound of the elevator door beeps and a voice of an automated lady reminds me of the floor number I picked. I take another deep breath and put on a smile as the doors open. I exit the elevator and walk through the old waiting room where my former patients used to bide their time before their scheduled appointment with myself came to fruition. I recognise a couple of faces and I nod with my smile, giving them a moment of happiness to see an old face appear. I wave at the receptionists, all new faces to me but all of them know who I am, allowing me to proceed down the corridor. The smile gets wiped off my face as I pass everyone by without any questions. I look through the windows as I continue to walk, staring at the even darked clouds that are soon to arrive. The time I have left until that day comes is getting shorter. I turn my head back to the front, trying to ignore it so any bad thoughts are erased. I finally reach the final door: my old office, now owned by Dr. Deserts. I gander at my watch: a couple of minutes over my schedule, I should be good to enter.

With a swift knock, I open the door to see Sandy sitting at my old desk, doing the paperwork as I used to after I saw a patient. A crack a small smile for a moment as I reminisce of those lovely days of hearing people open up to you... and the time has come for me to finally feel what its like on the other end, exploring what my mind has to offer. Sandy looks up at me and her usually normal face brightens up with a huge beaming smile: that look on her face has always given my strength when I've been down and it makes me smile properly for the first time in days. Ignoring the doctor-patient rule, she comes up to me and we embrace in a hug: warmth... another quality of why I adore such a person... during these cold times, I can always count on Sandy to provide me with warmth. We stop hugging and she tells me to take a seat in a chair I'm not familiar with as she sits in my old chair.

"Are you ready, Steven?"

A deep breath and a simple nod gives her the answer she needs. I don't know why I didn't answer with a "yes" but it seems I'm unable to speak. Now I understand why most of my patients have felt the same way, this experience can be a little intimidating. Sandy moving around and getting her clipboard and pen takes a little edge off but still it doesn't make this easy.

"Please state your name and occupation."

A smirk comes across my face for two reasons: I've never started off quite short as if I was an eye witness testifying in court and to show that I'm keeping my cool.

"My name is Steven A. Kurtesy: I am a Professor of Psychology and a professional wrestler currently working for WZCW."

Easy enough, although I shouldn't loosen up just yet.

"May I call you Steven?"

Once again, I nod.

"Steven, you are here to be mentally examined by a trusted member of the Australian Psychological Association on your conditions prior to you competing on Sunday at Kingdom Come. I vow to keep this information private between myself and other trusted members of the board: do you accept these terms?"

Third times the charm: another nod to accept the conditions.

"I will be asking you a series of questions based on your current condition and those answers will be used to determine what type of mental state you are in. First question: why did you volunteer to take this test?"

For the first time in my life, I draw a blank in my mind about a question. I've never had any problems with answering simple questions but this one seems to have hit something: it's like as if Sandy knows exactly what is making me tick at this particular moment. Although I am taking solace in the fact that my training with her wasn't a bust, I (the teacher) have been surpassed by the student.

"If I can be completely honest here, I do not know why I am sitting in this chair talking to you about my situation. Coming here does not change the fact that I still have to go to Kingdom Come and defend my World title against a man who has been what many could call the 'bane of my existence.' The only answer that I have been able to consider was that by me taking this test, I would have given you comfort as it showed that I appreciated you caring for my well-being... but that is not the sort of answer you'd be looking for. If that was the only reason I accepted this voluntarily, then you would have not even bothered scheduling this meet... maybe there is some sort of doubt that I have inside myself about my match with another psychological mastermind: about a man who has always one-upped me when it comes to the mind games."

Sandy nods as I start to hit the tip of the iceberg. As she scribbles down notes, I begin to see how easy it is to figure out any problem you have when someone as calm and collected as Sandy is there to listen and guide you, despite her formal approach.

"Let's do a little back-tracking here before we continue Steven. Despite the problems you've had when facing... may we address him by his name?"

I nod.

"Despite the problems you've had when facing... Ty Burna, you've never had any second thoughts about anything else in your career. Psychological warfare has always been your advantage over many people, even those who could be considered on your level like Ty Burna. Barbosa is a prime example, a man who you have faced in many environments including caged-areas and have come out as the victor. I don't mean to ramble but to take on someone who can switch personalities at the drop of a hat in such a confined space that has significant psychological traits affecting those that enter and win, that should solidify how strong your psyche is. How can one man who has persuasion as his only tool be so much of a threat?"

I am speechless one more: I've never been able to condense Ty in a nutshell as small as that description. You'd think that a man who has almost God-like powers who garner a bigger explanation than a single sentence yet somehow Sandy has been able to make things a bit easier on the mind.

"I've never been able to succinctly explain Ty Burna like that: probably because of how useful he is with his techniques of persuasion. Ty has always been able to persuade me with his magic tricks and smoke and mirrors acts that he is a powerful force, making me go to great lengths to prepare for our encounters but in doing so, I miss the bigger picture. I have done so much to focus on the little details in the past that I've never seen the most obvious that's been staring right in front of me... until recently. I won the World Heavyweight title after a series of hot potato contests and was the person to find a foot in the ground, defending the title and keeping it around my waist: the last person being able to do so successfully being Ty Burna. Jealousy and anger, and the revenge that he sought after I took down the Apostles at All or Nothing, fuelled him to try and get any chance he could to find a way back to the title. He is willing to do anything he can to get back his title and for that, his persuasion over me has been slipping. I've noticed the way that he has been primarily focusing his attacks on me rather than Team WZCW, a group of legends who have the strength to take back this company from Ty... I mean, what kind of man would sacrifice his power that could possibly get him unlimited chances at my title for one single chance to get his title in the perfect one-on-one situation? Ty is obsessed with this championship and all he wants to do is hold it once more. He has no desire to care about who is the current holder and he will do nothing to prepare for me as he will assume I'm but a mere obstacle that he has kicked down once before: that his powers of persuasion he has used to create a fear in me has not changed."

"Then why is there doubt in your eyes?"

The more this interview continues, the more everything around me drowns out into nothing as if it wasn't important. My eyes are staring at the ground but all I see is nothing... it's as if I'm inside my brain, searching for the answers. I can hear but I cannot see... then why does Sandy say she can see doubt? There is nothing...

"There is no doubt in my eyes for I see nothing..."

I see nothing... then why did I doubt in the first place?

"There is nothing doubt here. Ty Burna's mental grip over me is not here therefore I can control myself and be my own. I have nothing to fear over Ty... he has everything to fear from me. I am the man standing in his way for him to gain his championship and I have absolute power. I have the power to prevent him from taking what he wants and to stop him from casting a darkness, a chaos over the place many of my friends call home. I am the man who can stop Ty Burna from reaching his destiny and having his greatest moment written in history and I will be the man who stop him for I am Steven Kurtesy, a Professor in Psychology and the best professional wrestler in the world for I am the WZCW World Heavyweight Champion."

Everything in reality comes back to me: my eyes see everything in the room and the nothing has gone. A simple press of a tape recorder by Sandy has brought me back to reality, stopping my pondering. Nothing has changed from before in the physical sense but what I feel spiritually is not the same: I feel rejuvenated like a new man with a purpose. No fear, no doubt... just peace.

"How do you feel, Steven?"

I thought she'd never ask.

"I feel at peace, like nothing in the world can hurt me."

"And nothing will Steven. It has always frustrated me that you perched Ty Burna up so high on the pecking order when I new you've always had it in you to take him down, just like that tag team match with Celeste when you pinned him decisively. You can do this Steven and you have everyone supporting you... including myself. I believe you can beat Ty and you can do it all on your own... and I mean that."

Sandy once more comes up and hugs me, this time with more passion and emotion to the hug. It is almost tight enough to stop blood circulation but loose enough to show me she cares. I hug her back with the same strength, showing her thanks for what she has done for me today.

"Ty will not get away with ruling this company as its tyrant, both as its leader and its champion. I will use all of my power Sandy to take him down once and for all, take him out of my life so I can finally achieve inner peace for myself. Ty is the last remaining existence of hate that stirs inside me and by defeating him at Kingdom Come, a year from when I started this journey to achieve spiritual bliss, I can finally have that moment of happiness and become the man I've always wanted to be. I will be the man people will talking about for years: the man who took down the leader of the greatest threat to WZCW, Ty Burna of the Chaos. At Kingdom Come, good will triumph over the evil and if I have to take Ty to hell to do so, then so be it... I will give Ty Burna his hell so we shall all live in heaven. I promise this to you Sandy."

Sandy ends the hug, allowing me to leave as she smiles widely at what I've said. I'd love to stay and chat but the waiting room seemed quite full. As she shows me the door and I am about to leave, she grabs my arm.

"You don't need to promise me anything Steven. You need to show your promise to the world and keep that in the ring."

A smile forms across my face and this is not to put on to make Sandy feel better but because these words have actually hit my heart. As long as my best friends believes in me, I smile will always be across my face.

"Thank you Sandy... for everything."

I finally exit the room with Sandy slowly closing the door behind me. I make my way down the corridor and take a look back outside to where the blackened clouds have come closer towards me. I do not turn me head for as second time: I look directly into the clouds and smile, knowing that nothing can be done to hurt me. I pass through the waiting room once more, keeping the smile I had on but this time it wasn't a façade, it was real. I take the elevator down with positive thoughts swirling through my head. A small room such as not causing an intimidation as its a place I'm used to... I walk out the doors of the building as soon as I hit the ground level and notice that the intimidating effects of the rain have stopped, allowing me a clear path to where I need to go. I smile up into the skies. Although the storm is about to come, the rainfall that once made me cold does not drop my body temperature and I do not fear the darkness, allowing me to continue beaming as the light in a time of chaos... much like Kingdom Come.

Rain... it has always intrigued me that something created by nature can be considered comforting and intimidating simultaneously. Thankfully, I am one of the fortunate ones who has taken comfort in the fact that it will pass soon enough... as long as I keep a strong head and persist in my goals. I do not fear the rain anymore... I do not fear Ty Burna anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back