Steamboat Ricky
Titus

Apostles of Chaos:
Alex Bowen
Chris K.O. (leader)
James King
Mister Alhazred
S.H.I.T.​

The biggest tag team match in the history of WZCW holds the highest stakes as every Apostle in Ty's Order of Chaos will be fighting to defend Ty's position as the General Manager of Meltdown as several of WZCW's greatest legends and veterans form together to protect the company that they wrestle for, not allowing Ty to plunge WZCW into indefinite Chaos and Darkness. Many rivalries are present in this match, even some steaming within their own teams... but all that is thrown away for one cause: which side leaves with all the power?

Deadline is Sunday, May 20th at 11:59 PM EST. No extensions are allowed.

The scene opens up outside of a huge church. Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship. Right off of Camp Wisdom road, is playing host to a large Wzcw event. The camera man walks inside the huge front doors, and through another set. The lights are dim, A mass of hundreds crowd the church. All wearing the same black druid robes, that we have seen many times. They stare blankly to the front, waiting their speaker. A preachers podium stands up on the stage, Ty Burna's chaos symbol, is nailed on the front of it. Alex Bowen walks out, decked out in a pure white, crisp suit. His bushy beard, and black collar are the only things out of place here. Bowen raises his hand, as if to quiet the already silent crowd. He strokes his black whiskers, and with a quick stride, walks to the podium. He looks to the masses.

Alex-I've held the hand of God, and I've sang the Devil's song, and when it comes my time. No tears will ever fall. I would expect nothing less. This today, however is not about God, nor the Devil. Only one name comes to mind. Team Wzcw...

A sort of hiss comes from the crowd, but they quickly stifle.

Alex- At Kingdom come, the concerted efforts of the five Apostles of Chaos, will come to light. We will finally shove them in a box, that one man could have never done. Five on five looks to be even. But let me tell you this, we are hard, we are focused. No agenda is to be had on this team, outside of beating team Wzcw. The could load the proverbial gun, or hone that frail knife. But that team has a blinder tied over their eyes, by a ****'s wool. After this match, we will wipe history off of the match. Wzcw will be washed clean.

Alex raises his arms, as if welcoming a response. A roaring round of applause comes from the mass of Chaos supporters.

Alex- Some will raise the fist as they recall what once was Wzcw, but in due time. They will all see the light of our great leader. Sloth is the enemy of greatness, We strive, as you leisurely criticize what we are building. You set back and talk about the old days. Talk about what you've all done. Well let me tell you this, in 2007. When this company was just getting on it's legs. I was here to, and you all got a free ride, until you found out that you've dug your own grave. You dug your grave, just like I almost did. You focus on what you've done to get you by. The team I am on, is hungry. We are ready to pave the way for real superstars. We are ready to throw all of you out on your asses, so we can get on with real wrestling. We don't need the crutch of past superstars to get by on. I could run down the list of my nine month championship, more by far than any reign, that anyone on your lackluster team has. But I will not do that, I did that for to long. I will get by on hard work, and that is all.

Alex looks to his side, a curtain is in place. At the same time he reaches in and draws out a handkerchief and dabs his sweat ridden forehead. He smiles, and turns his attention back to the gathered crowd.

Alex- I have two brothers, I've wrestled both of them. I've lived with both of them, I can say I'm proud of that. But nothing has brought me more proud than this. In the short time I've known these men, I've grown in a brother ship. We all have each others back. I have no fear going into this match. In my past two Kingdom come's, I have wrestled in two of the most brutal matches ever thought of. No one will ever top that. No one man, but this group of five. We will crush the team that we are facing. We will send a message. Anyone who stands in front of us, well they will be put down. That is all I can say.

Alex turns to the curtain at his right, he throws up his arm.

Alex- It is my great pleasure to open for this man, I have said most of what I will say. But this man has more to say than I ever could. place your hands together, for the man. TY BURNA.

The crowd is dead quiet, as the lights dim even further. Ty, walks from behind the curtain. With a stride of a purpose he walks to Bowen. He shakes Alex's hand, and the former mayhem champ takes his leave. Ty looks to the masses, who are still silent, and claps a small clap. The crowd goes nuts, the Lethal Lottery winner, and possibly the new world champ walks to his podium.

Ty- Lie by lie, they built their team, they are all a cancer that needs to be purged from Wzcw. Sweet slander, that you've thrown about. I will be the razor to your throat, I will no longer let any of them spread lies about myself, my team, or what I am trying to build. We will end this at Kingdom come!

If noise had the same power as a stick of Tnt, the building would collapse. Every man, and woman in the building roars in approval to Ty's statement. He is in complete control of this crowd. Ty could club a homeless man on stage, and still get a pop, by the look of this crowd.

Ty-We are here to trim the fat, that team, it is nothing more than A loose end to be tied up, and cast aside. I have visions for this company, that Chuck, nor Vance could ever dream up. This will be the best wrestling company, on the face of the planet, ever. Period, I will accept nothing less from the men that I hand picked. We all will be talking here today, we are fair. We will take questions as we see fit in the future, I will leave you off to the next group.

Ty throws his hand to the curtain, Chris Ko, S.H.I.T, and Alzhazred walk out to the stage. Ty gives a you know what to do nod, and walks back to join Alex Bowen. Who is now standing in the back of the stage. The group of three walk to stand at the podium, K.O takes the mic. The Master, and Machine, flank the Leader of their team.

Chris- This is great, I really didn't see this much support coming out. Ty might be the leader of this whole thing, but for now. This whole match rests on my shoulders, and I couldn't imagine a better team to round it out. We have age, and experience. We have the best Mayhem champion ever, nine months he held a title that two of the men on Team Wzcw helped make. Everest, and Ricky, you might have brought this title into the light. But Alex Bowen perfected it.

Bowen claps at the mention of his name, and Ty Burna slaps him on the back. Smiling as he laughs with the former mayhem champ. Bowen puts his hand over the scar on his face and rubs it. Wearily laughing with the harbinger of Chaos. A man makes his way out of the curtain. James King walks to the podium, he joins Alzhazred and smiles. Chris looks over at the Duo, and smiles putting a hand out.

Chris- And yes, the forgotten powers. Voted the best tag team of 2011. They bested, The Brothers in Arms. A truly dominate tag team, but these men handled them with relative ease. Changing the Wzcw tag team scene forever, I have no doubts. That if they were to reform, after this match. That they could beat Runn Reynolds Runn, with ease.

Chris turns again, to his left. The re-programmed machine, S.H.I.T stands upright. A painted, toothy scowl pops out of his Head armor.

Chris- And you my mechanical partner, something programed to never give up. Only one hundred percent, huh? I like that, you can't always count on someone to give one hundred percent, did you know that, S.H.I.T?

S.H.I.T-S.H.I.T's primary funtion is to win.

Alzhazred- That is what I've made him for. We made a new machine out of him. Falure isn't in his program. This machine, he is the embodiment of everything chaos, you can't want more in a partner.

Chris- Exactly, and speaking of Runn Reynolds Runn, S.H.I.T, you beat Austin Reynolds in your first match here. Impressive, very nice.

Chris looks to his team mates on both sides. He nods his head, with approval.

Chris- And you have me, I could set up here and tell you that I was some important champion. But I don't really care about that, I care about seeing this through. I have no doubts that the past of Team Wzcw, and their hidden agenda will come into play. Each person on that team has faced each other. As have a lot of members on our team, but we are willing to put the past in the ground. We buried the hatchet, but I can't say the same for any member of that team. But I believe we have one more member of this team who wishes to speak his peace.

James king taps K.O on his shoulder, Chris backs up and walks back with Burna and Bowen. King takes the reigns of the podium. He looks to the crowd and points out with one finger. Preaching to the masses.

King-A relentless imposition of their leaders, trying to topple our regime. I am James King, I am here to spread the WORD! To everyone, from the man who is just rotting there, to every child in the nation. This is the future you all have to look forward to.

King points the the Men behind him, K.O, S.H.I.T, his master, Bowen, and Ty stand tall.

King- Aesthetic notions will be condemned. You will only worship the one true lord. Not the condescending man, Vance Bateman. One true lord, An empty barrel always makes the most noise. That is all Team Wzcw is doing. A group of people who have nothing left. Nothing more to do, but won't move on. Or won't even try to build up new talent. They are all scared, looking for one last pay check. I am glad to be on this team, but I hope they enjoy their last match. Because I know, with this team. Chaos will reign supreme.

Bowen, Burna, And K.O walk forward. Bowen reaches in his pocket and pulls out a mic headset. King puts his hand over the mic, and the Robot, and Alzhazred look on.

Bowen- Amplecti Chaos, say it with me! Amplecti Chaos!

The crowd slowly starts to chant the phrase that Bowen told them to. Slowly at first, the sound gets louder and louder.

Crowd- Amplecti Chaos.... Amplecti Chaos....Amplecti Chaos....AMPLECTI CHAOS.....AMPLECTI CHAOS

King- Embrace the Chaos, because it is your only hope.

We cut out with the crowd still chanting Amplecti Chaos. The Apostles of Chaos , and their Leader Ty Burna, smile a wicked grin. Wzcw as we know it could end after this match, and they are just fine with that.

The following RP is brought to you by:
gasparrrrrri_logo.jpg

Do you want to train like a beast and obtain a saggy, overweight physique? Then stock up on Gasparrrrri Nutrition products, today!

*A busy highway is shown in Anytown, USA where cars are driving back and forth down the road. Along the road are stores, restaurants, and retail businesses flooded with eager consumers. All of a sudden a very LARGE vehicle is shown heading into focus, seemingly a wooden vehicle with sails and a large Jolly Roger waving at the top. This vehicle turns into Taco Bell's drive-thru, completely ignoring its height limit, crushing part of the store. The vehicle bypasses the ordering screen and heads to the window, where a man pops his head out of a canon hatch.*

Steamboat Ricky: Hey...ummm...can you get me a gordito?

Taco Bell employee: Sir, we don't carry gorditos. Would you like to Live Mas and try one of our Doritos Locos Tacos?

I was always a Cheetos guy, myself, so I'll have to pass on your promotional scheme. I would, however, like a gordito.

Once again, sir. We don't have gorditos. We do have gorditAs...however.

Hell, kid. I need a gorditO! Gorditas just aint gonna work for the business that I have to be doing, so do me a favor and take one of your gorditas and give it a weiner, would ya?

A weiner?

Yeah...a weiner. You don't have hot dogs at Taco Bell?

No, sir. We don't have things like hot dogs at Taco Bell.

Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot that I was at such a classy establishment such as Taco Bell, with your ground up soy and newspaper, etc. Just give me the girl version, and I'll stop by Sonic.

There you are, sir. Have a nice day!

*Ricky pulls the modified pirate ship out of the drive-thru lane and throws the gordita on the front seat of the ship, next to a bottle of Everest anti-freeze, Titus, Season 1 on DVD, and a small red board game piece, seemingly the piece used for "Miss Scarlet" in the game Clue. Ricky retrieves the weiner from Sonic and fastens it onto the gordita, finally changing it to a gordito. He then parks the boat back in the dock, calls for Slippery Pete to assist him.*

Matey, we got us a big match coming up, and I need to work on my chemistry with my teammates, so go set up our guests in that room over there.

*Ricky hands Slippery Pete the game piece, the anti-freeze, the DVD set, and the gordito.*

Ricky, you do realize that these....well they...they aren't wrestlers.

Damn it all Pete! Because of our strenuous travel schedule, I was not able to meet with the guys after Meltdown. So, I tried to come up with the best possible representations of each of my teammates. Go set them up in that room!

Ok, boss.

*Pete sets up the objects in a room to the side. A slight vibrating sound is heard softly. Ricky enters behind him. Pete exits the cabin.*

Team, the fate of WZCW is in our hands.

*The objects remain motionless.*

If we do not win at Kingdom Come. WZCW will sink into eternal darkness.

*Objects do not reply.*

Gentlemen!!!!!!! Are you listening?????

*Objects do nothing, though Ricky focuses on the red game piece.*

Er, uh. Sorry Miss Scar...er Celeste! I mean...LADY, and Gentlemen, Are you listening????

*Objects still do not move. Flies have begun to hover over the gordita with weiner.*

That's better. Now! In order to be prepared for this match, we have to simulate REAL MATCH CONDITIONS!!! So, I have taken it upon myself as the unofficial team leader...

*Ricky looks at red piece*

Er, sorry Celeste. Um...as the er...HARDCORE LEGEND! of the team to uh...set this up for us. So, in a moment, you will experience the Apostles of Chaos. They are behind that closet door, and once I open it, I will need you all to come together, and fight like Team WZCW!!! Who's ready????

*Silence. Stillness.*

Ok, then! Here we go!!

*Ricky opens the closet door, revealing an active bee hive and non-alcoholic grog.*

Oh, no! Such chaos!

*Ricky takes a swig of the N/A grog then dumps some on the objects as the room fills with bees. Ricky quickly grabs a stick, shoves it right through the middle of the bee-hive and then throws it out of the boat into the water.*

Team, there is nothing more chaotic than facing an active bee hive without any good grog in ya. If we can do this...then we can surely save WZCW on Sunday! Who's with me????

*The objects remain motionless. A very swollen Ricky exits the cabin.*

Arrr, Pete. I didn't even have to tag any of my chums to get the job done! Now, can you grab me my epipen before my throat closes up???

*End*

“You booked this interview?”

Affirmative!

“You?”

Affirmative!

“Huh. . .”

There is a problem?

Klamor considered this for a while, “no I suppose not.” He conceded, “just let me and the camera-man get set up, wont take long.”

S.H.I.T watches as the ageing journalist walks away, it knew full well why Klamor was surprised, it had already received the same reaction from Alhazred when it had told him about this, people just weren’t used to S.H.I.T doing anything that wasn’t attacking other people. S.H.I.T however, knew just as well as any other wrestler, sometimes it is important to send a message. That is why it had bought the Christmas Lights.

S.H.I.T turns it’s head in the direction of Alhazred, who is already leaving after dropping it off at this place, just outside of WZCW HQ, on some errand of his own. It recalled Alhazred’s recent outburst against Runn Reynolds Runn, it was, for lack of a better word, surprising even to S.H.I.T. The Machine had no comprehension that he was so sadistic.
He is like a little ball of rage, pushed over the edge by the death of his good friend Mister, then Ty Burna had come along at just the right time and given him a channel for his anger, and Alhazred had followed his friend James King into the Apostle’s of Chaos. S.H.I.T had no doubt (it isn’t exactly prone to doubt) that underneath it all Alhazred was actually a good person, well good might be stretching it, but he certainly wasn’t evil, he enjoyed video games and. . . other forms of Human entertainment. It could almost wonder what would happen when that person was gone and all that was left was the rage and sadistic madness, it would be ideal for S.H.I.T. No doubt it would get the freedom it required to destroy who it wished, which was just about everybody. That good person must be stamped out!

The robot is distracted from its analysis of Alhazred by the noise of another figure leaving the building, Alex Bowen is making his way out, but stops when he sees S.H.I.T, Bowen wanders over to it. Klamor, who was just ready to start the interview is cut off by a raised hand from Bowen, looking slightly irritated he slinks off into the background.

Greetings Alex Bowen!

“Jheez, all you Apostle’s seem to be around today. What are those lights hanging around your neck for?” Straight to the point and ignoring formalities, the robot expected nothing else.

All will be made clear!

“You’re not having another malfunction are you?” Bowen smirks, “I’d hate for you to ruin us at Kingdom Come because you “can’t compute” so many people in the ring at once.”

As you found out from the last time we teamed Alex Bowen, S.H.I.T has no difficulties with multiple match participants. S.H.I.T is no longer prone to malfunctions, now it is being used for it’s proper purpose.

“We’ve teamed before?”

Once before, we won in that match, as we will at Kingdom Come!

“Was that before or after I made a mess of that pretty bodywork with a chainsaw?” Asks Bowen, smirking again. S.H.I.T’s hand reaches up to the area that Bowen had destroyed, now repaired, S.H.I.T still had no recollection of how it was repaired. For an entity built purely for fighting, the idea of an un-avenged loss was not ideal, and Bowen had a tendency to mention it whenever the machine was around.

It was before. It replied. Perhaps a time for S.H.I.T vs Bowen Round 2 will come in the future. For now however, we are allies.

"Glad to see my Apostle's getting along so famously," the new voice is unmistakebly that of Ty Burna, with him is another figure, it is not one of the Apostle's, S.H.I.T has noticed that generally they are rather large men and do not move with such natural grace, it must be Serafina. Bowen, seeing the two new arrivals, walks away from S.H.I.T and leans on a nearby wall, watching with interest.
Ty and Serafina casually make their way over to the machine, Jonny Klamor who had seen Bowen leave, had got up in anticipation of doing the interview, to his annoyance he is waved back down by Ty. The machine looks from Ty, to Serafina, Serafina is staring at S.H.I.T coldly, the robot returns the stare with the kind of coldness only a soulless machine could muster. Ty breaks the silence.

"Alhazred's little play-thing," he says airily, "and what are you doing here without him, with only Alex Bowen for company?"

The machines gaze falls on the self proclaimed Master of Chaos, finally it replies. S.H.I.T has scheduled an interview!

"How very interesting, I do encourage my Apostle's to think for themselves." He smiles slightly, "I didnt think you were capable of it however."

S.H.I.T is more capable of free thought than your indoctrinated servants!

Ty throws his head back and roars with laughter, Serafina looks ready to interject on his behalf but he cuts her off with an upraised hand.

The laughter, S.H.I.T thought your trademark laughter, designed to give the impression that you would laugh while the World burns around you! Yet your plans would suggest a keen mind, focused only on your own success, how much of this madness is an act?

S.H.I.T thinks about it's allies for a moment, it knew all about Alhazred of course, but there were the others. There was Alex Bowen, well known as the King of Mayhem until only recently, Mayhem isnt that different from Chaos, in that sense he is an ideal ally for Ty. If S.H.I.T were inclined to admit such things, it'd admit that you'd rather have someone like Bowen on your side than against you.
James King and Chris K.O it had come to think of as the indoctrinated servants, if it were capable of feeling contempt it would be for these two people, Humans that would allow themselves to be dominated by another, weak minded fools, given satisfaction by serving a higher cause. Yet K.O was supposed to be the leader of this group, very well, S.H.I.T follows orders after all, it does what it is told, if Chris K.O is in charge, S.H.I.T will take his orders.
Serafina watches S.H.I.T closely, it turns its terrifying gaze on her, face radiating pure anger, she is the worst of them all, quick to lash out at any percieved insubordination against Ty Burna, cringing like a kicked dog at his ire. Like a true coward she would attack weakness without mercy, and shy away from any sign of strength. King and K.O were useful in a fight, from S.H.I.T's perspective, Serafina serves no purpose at all, the fact that she's stunning is completely lost on the robot, as it tends to think of Humans as squishy, organic matter in need of extinction, not as sex objects. Alhazred on the other hand could think of just about anything as a sex object.

Ty had only been laughing a matter of seconds, but in that short time-frame S.H.I.T had managed to compile all of those thoughts.

Serafina notices its gaze. “What is your reward in all this?” She asks, contempt dripping from her voice.

“My dear Seraphina," said Ty, snapping out of his laughter. "Would you reward you’re nail clippers simply for doing the job they are supposed to do?” It wasn’t a really a question, despite being phrased like one. “No, of course not, this machine will not be rewarded, the one who bought him into the fold however, Alhazred, the credit lies with him.”

“So that thing is fighting your battles for you, and getting nothing in return?” Asks Bowen, although he doesn’t sound particularly concerned.

“Indeed, Alex.” Ty spots an irritated looking Jonny Klamor waiting, “I had best let you conduct your interview robot, although, curiosity has got the better of me, what exactly do you hope to accomplish?”

S.H.I.T intends to send a message, to show Team WZCW exactly what they are fighting against!

“Showing them your hand?” Said Ty, a tad surprised. “People fear the unknown, S.H.I.T.”

Affirmative! However, the unknown can be conquered. Their defeat is inevitable, S.H.I.T will bring about this inevitability, when they realise this, they will go beyond fear into the realm of dread. The fight will be sapped from them completely!

Ty only chuckles and indicates that S.H.I.T should continue.

“Are we finally ready now?” Comes the exhasperated voice of Klamor, although he makes a point of not sounding too annoyed, it doesnt do to upset the boss after all.

Affirmative!

“Good,” the camera is set up and S.H.I.T is stood in front of it with Klamor. Ty, Seraphina and Bowen are gently ushered behind the camera, from where they watch, out of shot. When all is ready, Klamor clears his throat and puts on his "on air" voice.

Hi, I am Jonny Klamor, and this is an exclusive to wzcw.com interview. I have gone to great pains, great trials and tribulations, I've gone through hell and high water, but I've succeeded in getting an interview with the Apostles of Chaos's "Machine of Destruction!" Thats right "The Mechanical Man Machine Of Mechanics!" is here with me.

He points the microphone at S.H.I.T

Greetings pathetic Humans from around the World! It said in it's chilling, heartless voice.

"I'll just get right into it," says Klamor, not missing a beat. "Many have knocked the Apostle's, not me of course," he adds hurriedly, "but others, saying that your team is a bunch of misfits and nobodies, that there is no way you could beat a team of WZCW's elite. What do you say to that?

S.H.I.T would require those doubters to look at the cold, hard facts. Alex Bowen only recently put down the "legendary" Everest. Celeste, Titus and Everest have been repeatedly defeated by The Apostle's Of Chaos, Steamboat Ricky was put out of action by Chaos before S.H.I.T was involved and Gordito looked sluggish in his most recent encounter. S.H.I.T itself is in perfect working condition, it has been defeated only once since it was reprogrammed for Chaos, that was a disqualification against Steven Kurtesy, so that his pain could be prolonged in the Gauntlet match!

To further that point, only recently, the team already being touted as one of the greatest ever, Runn Reynolds Runn, along with Titus, were defeated by S.H.I.T and the Forgotten Powers!

“Do you think that win on Meltdown sent a message to team WZCW?”

Affirmative! Austin Reynold's and Ricky Runn fell to S.H.I.T yet again, as did Titus! It pauses as have all others that have stood against us!

“What about Kingdom Come though? Their team will surely be stronger on the night, they have former World Champions, legends in this. . .”

Klamor is cut off.

Those accolades have not helped them up until now, their titles cannot defend them from the onslaught of the Machine. Their accolades have not defended them from the onslaught of the Machine!

“You have played a huge part in the build up to this match, what are your motivations in all this?” Asks Klamor, seemingly feeling like he’s getting somewhere.

The Machine has been instructed to help Team Chaos win this match! It will do so at all costs. It seems to stop in thought for a while, before continuing. It has already been doing so at all costs! Week after week of picking off potential Team WZCW members, until all that remain are the few that stand against us. Yet even those have been defeated many times before.

Chaos’s superiority has already been made evident, Kingdom Come will be no different, merely a continuation of our dominance!

“You said about Steamboat Ricky earlier, but he made quite an impression with his return, surely this is a spanner in the works? He had you scrambling for cover after all.”

S.H.I.T's terrifying look turns itself upon Jonny Klamor, who gulps in fear but nevertheless keeps the microphone raised, expecting an answer.

The return of Steamboat Ricky is nothing more than a side-show, smoke and mirrors used by Team WZCW to disguise their weakness in the face of Team Chaos, one big return with bright lights, much like these S.H.I.T indicates the Christmas lights draped over it's shoulder, all show, but meaningless. It will not change the momentum that has already been built up in our favour at their expense. Everything has been building to this, every Chaos victory, every glimmer of false hope for the opposition that has been stamped out, this has been building to our victory at Kingdom Come.

“I noticed you didn’t fight Ricky.” Said Klamor with a hint of spite, no doubt lost entirely on S.H.I.T.

Negative! The momentum of that situation temporarily favoured him, it was more prudent not to fight at that moment. It was not the time. Kingdom Come is the time, and Ricky, like all of his companions, will be destroyed!

S.H.I.T looks back at Klamor, indicating that he should speak, before he can however, S.H.I.T cuts him off again. You want to know what these Christmas lights are for Human. S.H.I.T shall provide an answer. Apart from being seasonal decorative lights, they are a present from one of Team WZCW, Gordito. You delivered them personally dressed in a Santa costume. This is the only gift S.H.I.T has ever received, the only token of Human kindness in its possession.

“That was a long time ago.” Replied Klamor uncertainly.

Time means very little to a Machine!

The Robot takes the lights from its shoulder and drops them on the floor, some of the lights smash as they hit the concrete. It then raises its foot and crushes one of the bulbs underneath, it puts up very little fight, turning to shards instantly. The robot repeats the process several times, each of the bulbs instantly breaking into a pathetic pile of shards.

With that S.H.I.T leaves, it didn’t look at the expression on Klamor’s face, it didn’t need to, this was Christmas it had just crushed, peace, goodwill, giving, merriment, all those things that make Humans truly great, or from S.H.I.T’s perceptive weak and in need of extinction. They were all symbolised by that one gift, and S.H.I.T had just literally put the boot in. As it walked away from the interview to much confused muttering behind it, it heard the unmistakable sound of Ty Burna’s laughter break out amongst the general chatter.

James: You know, that injury might have been the best thing to happen to me at that time.

James is sitting in a dark room, a lit fireplace the only light. He changes the position of his arm, ruffling his ropes. The Apostle glares at the fire as he resumes speaking.

James: It allowed me to become calmer, and truly learn the Chaos. The training of that really can change a man.

King stands, bundles in his robes cascading to the floor. He walks towards the fire, the light dancing across his stone face and cold eyes.

James: The Chaos had, at one point, run rampart across WZCW unchallenged. It still does, but now the game has changed.

He kneels down, inches away from the orange blaze that lights the room. James pulls out some cards, and lets them rest in his hand.

James: The world seems to have finally found the Chaos “threatening”, and is trying to stop us from taking control. They try by picking the so-called “cornerstones” of the company to defend itself.

He pulls the top card from the pile, the reveals it to be the only female in WZCW.

James: Celeste Crimson, the main antagonist of this play. Drawing poor Chris away from the main goal. I'd think that Ty would have beaten the idea of facing us out of you when he destroyed you a few weeks ago. Apparently not, because here you stand. On the verge of seeing your company fall.

James throws Celeste's card into the fire, then reveals the next card as a former world and mayhem champion.

James: Everest. The fossil of WZCW, why do you keep moving? Is it the thought of one more reign?

James chuckles at his statement, then lifts the card to his face.

James: Chris and I have already proved that you don't have another chance. You tried to no avail. Alex Bowen showed it again for the last two weeks. You have no more chances left, just like everyone else.

Everest's card is next to taste the flames. The third card is revealed as another former champion.

James: Why is it, Titus, that you again stand in Ty's way of domination? You tried before, when our lord was world champion, and you failed. You're now learning the true consequences of your actions against the Chaos. Last week, you felt the full brunt of our force when you fell by our hand.

James closes his hand, crumpling up the card before tossing it into the fire. He stare into the blaze for a moment, the flickering lights reflecting in his emotionless eyes. A small smirk grows on his face, as the next cards remain in his hand.

James: You know, this world just needs to realize that the Chaos isn't bad. The true nature of it is just what everyone needs. WZCW will be a better company after we win.

The stone glare returns as he looks back down at the remaining cards in his hand. James chuckles at them, then looks back at the fire as he flips the next card.

James: This little lesson now continues with Gordito.

James snickers as he says the name.

James: I'm sorry, perhaps a little spanish lesson would help. Translated, Gordito literally means “little fat”, which isn't all that true. But, back to the point at hand. Gordito is, unless I'm forgetting something, the only competitor in this match that hasn't faxed any of the Apostles, other than Ty. And look how that turned out. I believe the old saying is “Out of the coals into the fire”.

James throws the card into the flames as he says the last word. He takes a deep breath as the final card is revealed. The only thing on the card is an image of a skull and crossbones.

James: This is here for two reasons. One; to be a placeholder for the old bag, and two; to remind everyone of what I did unto him. Ricky didn't know what he was getting into when he returned, and he paid the price for it. Now, he returns to try again.

James shakes his head, then lifts the card up to his face.

James: Ricky, Ricky, Ricky. You never learn, do you? This is going to end the exact same way it did before, with your body broken in defeat. The last pawn will fall, and WZCW will follow.

James puts the card down next to him, then reaches behind him. He pulls forward two objects, their identity shielded by the angle of view. He lifts one of the object to reveal a very hefty book.

James: You see, the nuances on team WZCW are like this book. Entertaining for a short time, as you digest what it is. But, after a while...

The Apostle tosses the book into the fire, igniting it more as the paper burns.

James: The ideas burn in their own unknown hell. This is what will happen when they try and stop us.

James looks down at the other objects, a smile growing on his face.

James: The Apostles...

He lifts the next object and shows it to be a bottle of lighter fluid.

James: Are like this little bottle here. By itself, it has dangerous qualities.

He lifts the card back up and soaks it in the liquid.

James: But, combined with the most deadly elements...

He throws both the card and the bottle into the fire, and it erupts as the fuel burns.

James: It makes Armageddon, destroying all in its path.

The fire spreads as James laughs, an amused look contrasting his cold stare.

James: It's Dyers Eve for WZCW, and the straws have been pulled! We all live in the Eye of the Beholder, and his gaze is strong. The Chaos will grow, and it will be just like our children pledge every day.

James raises his hand to his head in a mock salute.

James: “With liberty, And Justice for All!”

He reveals his palm to show the Chaos Symbol in blood red. The image starts to dissapear as the fire grows.

James: Thus was written in the Gospel of Chaos.

We open backstage where Becky Serra is stood in front of the WZCW logo backstage.

Becky: I am waiting the arrival of one of the greatest superstars to have graced WZCW since its inception.

CRASH.

Becky: What on Earth is that?

Becky looks worried as the camera begins to shake CRASH

?: I AM THE GREATEST SUPERSTAR IN WZCW HISTORY

The camera spans around to show a man or a machine seemingly made out of cardboard.

?: YOU WILL INTERVIEW ME

Becky lets out a sigh.

Becky: Erm OK. Who are you?

?: I AM TECHNOLOGICALLY ULTIMATELY RADICAL DROID

Becky: Technologically Ultimately Radical Droid? That's a bit of a mouthful.

?: I THOUGHT YOU WERE USED TO A MOUTHFUL. HA HA HA.

Becky is not impressed, her look says it all.

?: OK. YOU CAN CALL ME BY MY ACRONYM.

Becky: T.U.R.D?

T.U.R.D: YES FOR THAT IS MY NAME ALSO MY NATURE..

Becky: OK T.U.R.D as the greatest superstar in WZCW history why are you not on the card at Kingdom Come?

T.U.R.D: I AM.

Becky: You are? Who against?

T.U.R.D: THE BADDEST PEOPLE IN WZCW HISTORY. THIS INCLUDES STEAMBOAT RICKY

Becky: So how do you think you'll cope against Ricky in the ring?

T.U.R.D: HE HAS FOUGHT THE SEVEN SEAS AND I CAN NOT COPE WITH WATER DUE TO THE FACT THAT I AM A ROBOT. I CANNOT COPE AGAINST STEAMBOAT RICKY AS HE IS A RESOURCEFUL PERSON. I AM ALSO FIGHTING GORDITO

Becky: So how will you defeat Gordito?

T.U.R.D: HE HAS A PHYSICAL PROWESS SECOND TO NONE HE KNOWS HOW TO WRESTLE AND IS THE BETTER MAN IN A LOT OF WAYS. OF COURSE I AM A MACHINE NOT A MAN SO THAT DOESN'T MATTER BUT I THINK HE CAN PUSH ME OVER AS I AM NOT PROGRAMMED TO STAND BACK UP QUICKLY. HE HAS PROVEN HIMSELF TO BE THE BEST AGAINST PEOPLE LIKE REYNOLDS AND KURTESY AND EVEN EVEREST WHO I AM ALSO UP AGAINST.

Becky: You're wrestling Everest too?

T.U.R.D: YES.

There is an awkward silence.

Becky: I wanted you to expand on that.

T.U.R.D: I AM SORRY I AM NOT PROGRAMMED TO UNDERSTAND WOMEN. HA HA HA

Becky rolls her eyes.

T.U.R.D: EVEREST SINCE DAY ONE OF WZCW HAS BEEN DOMINANT. HE HAS TAKEN THEM ALL. HE TOOK ON THE GREAT DYNASTY AND ALMOST DESTROYED THEM BY HIMSELF. I HAVE NO CHANCE AGAINST HIM FOR I AM JUST METAL AND WIRES YET HE AS A MAN KNOWS HOW TO PUT ON A DAMN GOOD SHOW. I HAVE NO CHANCE. YET I AM NOT ONLY FIGHTING MEN. I AM ALSO FIGHTING CELESTE CRIMSON.

Becky: So how do you defeat a woman?

T.U.R.D: THE PERSON WHO WAS MORE DOMINANT THAN EVEREST? IT WAS CELESTE. SHE WIPED OUT THE OPPOSITION BECAUSE EVERYONE ASSUMED BECAUSE SHE WAS A WOMAN THAT THEY COULD BEAT HER. THEY GOOD NOT. DURING HER FIRST STINT IN WZCW SHE WAS NOT PINNED AND ACTUALLY HAS ONE OF THE BEST RECORDS OF ANYONE EVER AND IS WZCW THROUGH AND THROUGH HOW COULD I STAND AGAINST HER? I HAVE NO CHANCE AGAINST HER.

Becky: That's erm great but I am actually awaiting Titus.

T.U.R.D: TITUS? TITUS? DOES NOT COMPUTE DOES NOT COMPUTE

CRASH. T.U.R.D falls down on the floor in an almighty boom. T.U.R.D chuckles as the top of his cardboard robot self unveils Titus literally laughing his head off. Titus stands up.

Titus: I've been here from day one. I've taken down Dynasty. I've taken down the rWo. I've won two world titles. I've won a lethal lottery. I've done it all on an individual level however on a team level I've never shined on a team level. This is different. I have fought against Gordito and I know how he works, I look forward to standing against him. I have tore the world with Ricky and Everest both with and against. The best way to know someone is to beat two craps out of them. I don't have the pressure of leading, I stand with Celeste and she leads a phenomenal force. The Apostles of Chaos will not succeed, they cannot. It's not just the five of us going out there to win but everyone back stage is with us. Everyone from Big Dave to Kurtesy to Run Ricky Runn to Klamor to Stacey

Becky: To me.

Titus: To every man, woman and child watching at home, in the arena, in Keystone and in Newcastle. When it comes down to it Oscars, Belts, Lethal Lotteries or anything fails into comparison against ensuring the integrity of this company is saved. WZCW is going nowhere.

Fade to black.

"The calm always comes before the storm."
-Anonymous

Faint chatter and laughter softly fills a hollow coliseum. A clouded glow breaks through the tall glass windows and mixes in with the vibrant lights within the well-built structure. A zamboni hums as it licks the floors clean. Everything is being polished down, everything is being prepped. A group of men fluidly construct a ring within the pit of the arena. They idly make light of their laborious task. This is their art. They are the unseen demigods of the wrestling race.

A door, a well-polished mocha colored door, stands in form within a hallway. A man, a desperate and anxious man, sits on one end of a black metal desk within the room behind the door. Vance Bateman. His hands are conjoined underneath his chin and his eyes rest on the man located on the other side, Chris K.O.

In-between these two is friction, distrust, and maybe even hate, but at this moment, and quite literally, a pile of cash sits in-between them. In form of bundled-up hundred dollar bills and in a messy pile. This is his offer, because money is all he has.

Vance: There it is. One million dollars and more, if everything goes as we discussed it.

The meeting seems informal, but both men are dressed quite well. Vance is bearing bronze pants with a blue blazer and tie. Chris is dressed in a jet-black suit with a silk tie hanging from his neck. Chris tries not to smirk at Vance's offer. If only he knew what Chris has been up to. Vance's million dollar bribe seems like chump change when compared to the six-to-seven figure amount that Ian was siphoning out of Ty's bank.

Chris: So, no confidence in your team then?

Vance licks his lips and smiles.

Vance: When you are a smart businessman, you learn to get as much insurance as possible. I trust my team, but I don't trust Ty.

Chris: I am Ty's prodigy. So why trust me?

Vance: I am the own-, the co-owner of this company. Things rarely get past my vision.

Chris begins to feel uneasy. Did I not cover my tracks well enough? Had Kurtesy talked to Vance, or had I been too careless? And if Vance knows, then surely so does Ty.

Vance: Celeste Crimson. I notice that you have an eye for her.

Chris gives an internal sigh of relief.

Vance: Personally, she is not my type. But, you seem to have some kind of weird attraction to her. You don't like harming her, not one bit, and you detest Ty for making you do so. This shows me that you have some remorse. I know you want to do the right thing. Right, Chris?

Is this some kind of intervention where Vance expects me to break down and start crying on his shoulder? Please. Even if Vance showed up with this desperate talk before the Lethal Lottery and offered me the world itself, it would not have worked. It took my father's death for me to realize what Ty had done to me. It took something more than Vance's empty plea for his selfish desires.

Chris smile at Vance's comment.

Chris: I'm flattered Vance, really I am. However, prostituting your team captain is not appealing to me. If I have anything to do with it, the upcoming match will be the last time I ever have to see her.

Vance gives a deflated look on his face as Chris reaches out and grabs a bundle of money. He thumbs the bills as he expects them.

Chris: A million dollars? This is a generous offer Vance. I think I'll take my chances, though.

Chris tosses the bundle onto the stack and begins to rise from his seat.

Vance bites his fist as Chris heads for the door.

Vance: Stop!

Chris turns around and is surprised to see a truly worried look on Vance's face.

Vance: Do you think Ty really values you? Do you think that you cannot be easily replaced? This company is one match away from a downfall. Ty does not care about you or anyone else. Please. I know at the end of the day that I all I want is to make sure my future is secured, but don't do that to the others. The ones that care. The ones who were like you when you first began wrestling in this company.

Vance turns around in his seat and signals for Chris to leave the room.

Oh Vance, if only you knew that you were preaching to the choir. He won't ever admit it, and maybe I just imagined it, but I think I saw a tear in his eye.

Chris exits the room and glances at a watch on his wrist. The glance at time causes him to hurriedly make his way down the hallway. We see him ascending a flight of stairs as he presses his way into a door and into a carpeted hallway with elegant decorations. Chris finally approaches the door he desires and enters into it.

He finds himself inside of a sky box. A small theatre area is tucked in the corner with a large projector screen on the wall. A minibar sits comfortably in another area and two plush-leather seats sit in front of the glass wall that overlooks the arena.

One of the seats is occupied. A well-dressed man with a red tie sits quietly with a glass of tonic liquid his hand. Chris smiles as he walks forward.

Chris: I didn't think you drank alone Ian?

Ian Crawford turns his head and gives a small half-smile as Chris approaches the vacant chair next to him. Chris discovers that a small table sits before them with a poured drink already waiting for him.

Ian: I only drink alone when I have reason to.

Chris: The reason being?

Chris sits down in the chair and picks up the half-glass and sips on the drink.

Ian: Celebration.

Chris and Ian exchange smiles and clink their glasses together without speaking a word.

Ian: How did your meeting go earlier today?

He is referring to a meeting that I had with team AoC, not with Vance. Ty had given me free reign over the team after the last set of shows and ever since then I had been conducting routine meetings with the team in order to "hype" them up for the match.

Chris: Fine.

As fine as I could do as team captain of a team that I wish to lose. Today's meeting did bring up some feelings that I had thrown aside until now. I have been shamelessly self-involved the last couple of weeks, and I did not stop to think about my teammates or those that I would be competing against in our upcoming match.

I had to rebuild some trust between us. It only took a few downgrading lines against Titus, Ricky, and Everest to really get them riled up this morning. I demoralized Everest a few months ago and joined James in eliminating, or so we thought, Ricky from the equation. Titus was easy to write off as a self-absorbed celebrity that had avoided our dominance until he wanted to cash-in on a spot on the Kingdom Come card. Gordito, well no one really even remembered that he was in the match. And Celeste, this is where I had to really sell my self. Celeste had made me look weak in front of my "allies".

I had to convince them that I could personally take her out of the match. Their trust may be a minor necessity in my plan, but it is needed none the less.

And then, I had to overcome the remorse that I began to feel for some of my teammates. Alhazred and King. These two have so much potential, but I am afraid that they will not see things my way when all things come to light. Just because I destroy a key component in darkness, does not mean that I destroy darkness itself. Darkness will always exhist, as long as good does. I feel partly responsible for their induction into Ty's madness, and therefor I mentally mark down these things as future things I must amend. The other two are quickly written off. Bowen is not a product of my naivety, and S.H.I.T. is a flick of switch away from fighting for good. Their sin is not on my hands.

These thoughts bounce around Chris' mind, until he finally realizes that he has introduced a long silence into the room. Ian is fine with enjoying the moment, but Chris chimes up instead.

Chris: Here we are, the Dallas Cowboys Stadium and a day away from Kingdom Come IV.

Ian: Yes, everything went smoothly. As smooth as things can go, I guess.

Ian takes a deep drink from his glass.

He is right. Everything did go smoothly. We are a day away from the defining moment of our plan, and we have had little to no problems. I have not talked to Ty in days, and in the middle of the celebration I find myself worried. Are we being played? Am I being played?

Chris looks over at Ian as he watches the ring-workers down below.

Ian had remained rather quiet over the last few weeks. I had left him in the computer room alone. How am I sure that he didn't deceive me from the very beginning? How do I know that Ty didn't come in and torture or persuade him to turn against me. He said that everything went fine, but how am I so sure?

And Serafina. We have been secretly sharing moments here and there since our kiss in the alley. Is this all a play on me? Maybe even the whole entire team AoC is in on it. The meeting earlier; I was so fixated on the warring thoughts in my brain, that I did not actively record their facial expressions. Did I lull my self into a false-sense of security? No, I am psyching my self out.

Chris puts down his glass and begins to shake his head as he rubs his temples. He rises from his seat and walks over to a small sink that is attached to the mini-bar. He proceeds to wash his face, but is halted by a knocking at the door.

Chris looks over at Ian, who gives him an aloof look. Chris dries off his face with a towel and then proceeds to the door. He opens it up and is met by an African man in a slick black suit.

Man: Delivery for you Mr. K.O.

The man hands him two packages, which are both shaped in a similar manner; about a foot long and no more than three inches thick. Chris nods at the man and closes the door. Ian watches him curiously as Chris walks over to his previous seat. He sits down and addresses one of the packages. There is nothing written on it, so Chris cannot tell who sent it. He rips it open and delicately pulls out a fragile red rose.

The sight of the flower gives Chris an euphoric feeling.

A red rose, surely from her. She must of risked a lot just to send this gift to him.

He holds the rose up to his nose and takes in the sweet smell.

Serafina...

Ian cocks his eyebrow as Chris smiles and continues to smell the crimson colored flower.

This is enough. This is enough for me to know that at least Serafina is honest with me. I can't explain it, but it just is.

He finally sets the rose down on the arm of his chair as he begins to examine the other package.

Chris: This one doesn't have anything written on it either.

Ian: Is it from the same person?

By careful deduction, Chris is able to determine that there is another rose inside of the other package.

Why would she send me two roses in two separate packages?

Chris begins to open the package and slides out a rose from within it. However, it is not another red rose. It is white.

Ian shoots Chris a confused look.

Ian: Strange.

Chris: What?

Ian: White roses are typically a sign of mourning. They are commonly associated with death.

Chris' eyes begin to grow wide, and Ian begins to realize it too.

This is not a symbolic rose for the destruction of Ty, because no one else knows the full plan besides Ian and myself. Not even Serafina. No, this white rose, that is a sign of someone's death, is not meant for Ty, but for me. It is a gift, no a warning, no a threat, no... a promise. I know that this white rose is from Ty Burna.

It was a sunny morning in Dallas, Texas a couple of hours before the biggest wrestling event of the year, Kingdom Come. Hundreds of personal had arrived at the crack of dawn to set up for the show later that evening. It was pandemonium for the most part.

A green and white taxi pulls into the southern parking lot amidst a sea of other buses and assorted vehicles. A woman with blond hair steps out of the car and pays the driver his fare. She grabs her duffel bag and walks towards the entrance of the arena. It was an unbearably hot month of March, and summer was only going to be worse.

Celeste walks towards the nearest entrance gate and flashes her identification to the security guards. The last thing she wanted to do was to end up like Hollywood Jameson and being kicked out of a show because the guards didn’t recognize him as a WZCW superstar. The Cowboys Arena was an enormous maze of twisting corridors that seemed to loop back and forth like a pinwheel. If the design of the building wasn’t a circle with the ring in the center, she would have been lost.

With Kingdom Come looming so close she was beginning to feel nostalgic; the past few months have just flown by so quickly…

Images of her return, her desire to take down the Apostles of Chaos, her attack at the hands of Ty’s Burna’s hired henchmen, her being taken out of the Lethal Lottery and relinquishing her number to Chris KO, her alliance with Steven Kurtesy and Sandy Deserts, her defeat at the hands of Ty Burna a few weeks back, and her new found alliance with the rest of Team WZCW.

She walks past the production room, and she sees Stacey Madison out of the corner of her eye. She was no doubt busting her ass trying to keep order before the big show, the two blonds greet each other with a smile and a nod as Celeste keeps walking; she didn’t need to do an interview today. The fans and all of her colleagues already knew how she felt about her match at Kingdom Come.

‘Team WZCW, what an interesting group of guys.’

Indeed; she, Everest, Titus, Ricky, and Gordito were the foundation of the company, with almost twenty years of experience within the company between the five of them. And she had vivid memories of each one of them…

Images appear from five years ago of her and Everest interacting backstage. He had wanted to form an alliance with her to combat AJ and Sincade, the High Society. They had been in the company together since the beginning. More images appear, this time between her and Titus; he had just won his first WZCW champion and she had called him out during an online interview and called him a paper tiger. She had been so wrapped up in her arrogance that she thought she was untouchable. Images of her and Ricky competing against each other three years ago, once on the opposite ends of the spectrum and now they were allies competing for the same cause. Newer images of her and Gordito appear as she interacts with him backstage. He seemed so optimistic about taking on Ty Burna and the Apostles; it was comforting to know that her allies were all on the same page as her. All of them were wronged by Ty Burna at one point during the last few months, but this match was more about revenge. It was about keeping the peace, it was about reassuring dignity, and it was about unwavering pride. Team WZCW wasn’t going to lie down for any force on this earth; and the Apostles of Chaos were going to find that out the hard way.

And as the leader of Team WZCW, she’d be damned if she didn’t go out fighting…

However… feelings of misdoubt had been forming in the back of her mind as the weeks passed. It called to her as she slept, and she could see it expanding when she meditated. Her true self… who was she, really? Armed with a new sutra, she was determined to developed a truly compassionate heart so that all of the work that she had put into the past few months would not go to waste… the darkness was coming.

She turns and walks towards the ring; the stagehands had already set everything up. She pulls back the apron and walks onto the stage. The arena was empty, but she could just imagine the tens of thousands of screaming fans. She stops and takes a deep breath; it was moments like this that she lived for. It was an awesome feeling of excitement.

She walks down the ramp towards the ring; there wasn’t anyone else here at the moment, she might as well take the opportunity to get some peace and quiet. She climbs the steps and onto the apron, and climbs in between the ropes. She sets her bag onto the side and sits down in the center. This was as good of a time as any to do some reflecting meditation, her mind needed to be as sharp as possible. She focuses her breathing, listening to the rising and falling of her abdomen for several minutes. Soon she could see inside of her subconscious and the two swirling holes that represented her being; on the right the golden hole, which represented her good and virtuous nature, was slowly being devoured by the black hole on the left, which represented her pride and lust for power. Surely her true self resided inside the former, but why then was it being corrupted?

She walks over to the golden hole and jumps inside. Still meditating she repeats the phrase taught to her by Hunter Jackson a few weeks ago. The little she knew about the Buddhist faith, he had insisted that she could confront her true self with this technique and develop a heart which was truly compassionate. She repeats the phrase, “Amitoufo,” precisely ten times; she suddenly feels a rush of energy as she’s transported into a deeper level of her subconscious. She can hear screaming fans, she turns to find herself inside the ring surrounded by screaming fans! But why? Surely this was all just an illusion.

She hears voices blurring inside and out; the ring announcers. She looks down, she was dressed in her ring gear, and her music was playing. She was in a match! Was she transported through time? Was she seeing the future? The fans and the announcers disappear; surely she was still meditating. Suddenly a new piece of music starts to play, one she recognized far too well. It was 10’s by Pantera. She watches in disbelief as a second Celeste walks onto the stage. The doppelganger stops at the top as crimson flames erupt around her as she walks down to the ring. The former can only stare in disbelief as she watches the woman slide into the ring. She was wearing the same red variation of her ring attire which she wore years ago. The woman was oozing with malice and the arrogant smirk she held on her face just screamed superiority.

“What is this, what’s going on? How can there be two of me?”

“Two of you?” replies the doppelganger, “No, no, no there is only one of us, and that’s me. You are the imposter here.”

She points her finger towards the former in spite. She can only gape in shock; she was the imposter? Impossible!

“How can that possibly be true? I have always been this way. How can you say that I am a fake?”

“I am saying that you’re a fake because you’re a character that I have been playing this whole time, I am the real Celeste!”

The doppelganger gets in her face; everything about her was exactly the same, except for her eyes. They were hollow and held little feeling. Was this a representation of human nature? She herself was filled with imperfection; she wondered if her eyes looked hollow as well.

“I don’t believe you for a second; I think the only way to decide who is right is to have a match to determine who the real Celeste is.”

The doppelganger smiles, “My thoughts exactly, but if I win I’m going to change us back to the way we used to be, back when we didn’t give a shit about anything or anyone.”

The former steps back in shock, “I-I can’t let that happen. I’ve put too much work into trying to get away from the person that I once was! I don’t want to be that person anymore!”

The doppelganger laughs, “You have always been that way. When I returned months ago Vance Bateman requested that I play a face character, said it would be good for business. And I did; I created you…”

She points her finger directly towards the former, who backs away in shock…

“And now I’m bored playing the righteous woman with a sense of profound justice; it was much more fun to play the villain don’t you think?”

She begins to laugh as the former balls her fists in frustration, “You lair! I’ve changed; I’m no longer anything like you. I have found a power more valuable to me than hatred, and because of that someone like you could never understand the kind of person I am!”

The doppelganger smirks, “Then let’s just see what you can do? If you claim to be the real Celeste then prove it.”

The two women begin to circle each other, as the doppelganger tries to get the upper hand by throwing a mock charge. It takes the former off her game for a fraction of a second as she charges and drives her back against the turnbuckle. The former struggles to break free, and manages to break the doppelgangers grip. She rolls away back towards the center of the ring.

‘She’s aggressive,’ the former thinks to herself. ‘This won’t be easy.’

The two Celeste’s tie up, and the doppelganger takes the former down to the mat, but she quickly reverses it. The two trade a series of basic holds and takedowns before the doppelganger backs away.

‘This might be a little more difficult that I thought. She’s tenacious.’

The two tie up once more, and the former hits an arm drag and locks in a hammerlock. The doppelganger rolls through, and locks in a kimura lock. The former struggles and manages to reverse the momentum of the hold and kicks her opponent away. The doppelganger scores with a drop toe hold and tries to go for the ankle lock early, but the former immediately rolls through. The doppelganger charges in but the former takes her down and locks in a fujiwara armbar. She wrenches the hold as the latter struggles to free herself. She reverses the momentum and takes the former down with a reverse armdrag. The two Celeste’s back away from each other, as the doppelganger laughs.

“Your mat work is superb, but how is your striking ability?”

The former narrows her eyes, “Our abilities should be equal.”

“Equal?! I’m hardly even trying.”

The doppelganger charges in with a kick, but the former blocks it with ease. She tries to counter with a strike but the latter ducks and knees her in the stomach. The doppelganger punches her in the jaw which sends her crumbling to the mat. She begins to throw rights and lefts trying to pummel the former into submission, but she catches the doppelganger’s fist and tries to lock in a triangle choke; the latter breaks free and rolls away.

The two Celeste’s square off in a test of strength but neither one can overpower the other. The former hits the doppelganger with an elbow to the face and takes her down with a short arm clothesline. She runs off the ropes, but the latter recovers and catches her in midair. The doppelganger powers her up onto her shoulder and hit a running powerslam. The former looks shocked as the latter smirks.

“You should just give up; there’s no way you can possibly beat me.”

The former lets out a growl as the two lock up once more. She knocks the doppelganger away with a strike and blocks a counterattack. She grabs the latter by the throat and in a burst of raw power picks her up in a military press. She holds her up in the air before dropping her down in a powerslam of her own. The doppelganger looks stunned.

“There’s no way I’ll ever lose to you,” the former responds coolly.

Enraged the doppelganger charges once again and knocks the former to mat with series of strikes. She whips her into the turnbuckle and follows up with a jumping splash in the corner. She begins to beat the former into submission with wild haymakers, as the former falls to the mat. She was struggling to defend herself. The doppelganger picks her up and whips her into the opposite turnbuckle, but the former reverses and sends her flying across the ring. She charges in, but the doppelganger moves, and the former crashes into the turnbuckle. The latter grabs her and hits a German suplex. She hangs on and hits a release German suplex, folding the former up like an accordion.

The doppelganger follows up with a belly to belly suplex and transitions into an armbar. She smirks as the former tries to break away.

“Just accept the fact that I am the real Celeste. You are nothing but a gimmick that I created. Just like when I pretended to be a crazy person like Barbosa.”

The former struggles to stand; something inside of her was beginning to drive her forward. Thoughts of her family and friends…

She drives her elbow into the doppelgangers side, forcing her to break the hold. The latter misses with a haymaker and pays for it when the former throws her with a German suplex of her own. The former holds onto the hold, but the doppelganger rolls through and tries to counter with an armbar. The former rolls to her side and kicks the latter away.

The doppelganger stands and leans against the ropes. She levels the former with a shuffle side kick when she tries to capitalize. The latter climbs to the top turnbuckle, but the former suddenly recovers and bolts to the top throwing her off with a belly to belly suplex. The doppelganger screams in frustration as the former sizes her up. She gets to her feet as the former nails her with the Spirit Crusher, her body crumbling to the mat.

“Do you give up?”

The latter begins to laugh and begins to get to her feet, “Is that the best you can do?”

“You’re nothing but a gimmick that I created…”

The two Celeste’s turn to face each other once more, despite their fierce combat neither one looks to be exhausted in the slightest.

“I think it’s time we get serious,” says the former.

“What’s been holding you back,” replies the doppelganger with a smile.

The two Celeste’s begin to beat each other with a flurry of punches and kicks with neither of them giving in. The former kicks the doppelganger so hard she has to use the ropes to keep herself from falling down. The former charges, but the latter low bridges the ropes and sends the former flying over the top. She lands with a dull thud on the outside as the doppelganger capitalizes with a vaulting body press over the top, which leaves the former sprawled all over the outside.

“Quite a story that’s coming together at Kingdom Come don’t you think?” says the doppelganger as she stalks the former.

“I’d say it was my best work yet; it’s going to be quite a paycheck in my pocket,” she responds as she kicks the former in the ribs.

“I-is that all you can think about is money?”

She laughs, “Be sensible, we’ve got a family now. There are bills to pay; not to mention the house burned down…”

She kicks the former again, who crawls towards the steel steps. The doppelganger leans down and gets into her face.

“I get paid a generous amount of money to do what I love; could you really fault me for being arrogant?”

“If you truly loved this business then you wouldn’t compete just to line your pocket. We compete to make people happy.”

The former hits a drop toe hold which drives the doppelganger head first into the steps. She slams her head against the steel steps and drives her back first into the barricade.

“When I came back it hurt me to see this place so overrun with chaos that I saw good men, young men with their entire futures ahead of them, wanting to give up their dreams because they were too intimidated to stand up to the likes of Ty Burna and his associates,” she responds as she continues to assault the latter.

“I’m not like you; I want to help people and not hurt them.”

The doppelganger shoves her off and fires off with a volley of punches and floors her with an uppercut. She slams the former into the barricade and continues to pound away.

“You say you care about the rest of these people? What a crock of shit. You don’t care at all about the other superstars. Look at your relationship with Steven Kurtesy…”

She grabs the former by the hair and slams her into the barricade once again.

“You want the WZCW championship more than anything else, and you’d do anything to get because you’re just like me. You’d stab him in the back the first chance you get.”

The doppelganger whips the former across the outside, her back slamming hard against the barricade on the opposite side; she screams in pain and falls to the floor.

“You will never be a WZCW champion, you lack the conviction,” she claims as she walks towards her fallen opponent.

“But I can be, because I’ll do anything to be the best.”

The former coughs and tries to catch her breath. She’s met with a kick to the head as soon as she stands. The doppelganger picks her up and slams her back first against the steel ring post. The former was favoring her back at this point.

“If I hadn’t have taken that leave of absence then perhaps I would have been an Apostle instead of trying to fight against them,” she continues as she fetches a chair from the other side of the ring.

The former stands only to be met with a chair shot to the ribs; the doppelganger swings the chair and slams her down to the floor again.

“I’ve always wanted to win the WZCW championship. By creating you I just took another path. I’d pretend to care about the company so that I could manipulate the champion. Barbosa, Steven Kurtesy, Black Dragon… they’re all easier to manipulate than Ty Burna,” she says as she continues to beat the former with the chair.

“But don’t get me wrong… Ty Burna is the biggest moron of them all.”

The doppelganger grabs the former by the hair as she starts to slowly drag her towards the announcers table.

“He really thought that he could control me, but I am a master manipulator. Even without doing anything his little puppet became infatuated with you.”

She begins the beat the former again with the chair, driving the chair down against her ribs.

“Do you know how easy it would have been to use Chris and make him our personal boy toy, and turn him against his master? I’m sure Burna was aware of this, but I remained two steps ahead. I made him doubt his own Apostles,” she finishes with a laugh.

“He had to recruit two other members in order to cushion his ranks because others were beginning to turn against him. And then Vance Bateman forced his hand, and now Ty is going to lose all of his power thanks to me.”

The doppelganger peels back the protective membrane on the floor, exposing the concrete beneath. She grabs the former, whom is still lying prone on the mat.

“I hope Ty beats Kurtesy for the title tomorrow so that I can be the one to take it off of him. It will be the ultimate humiliation; I’m going to finish him just like I’m going to put you out of your misery and take back control!”

She attempts to piledrive the former onto the concrete, but she finds the strength to counter at the last second, back dropping the latter onto the concrete with force. The doppelganger favors her back and neck as the former grabs the chair.

“I remain true to my word when I said I would never turn against an ally…”

She begins to pummel the doppelganger with the chair, as the latter struggles to crawl away.

“Everest, Titus, and Ricky know you and your treacherous reputation quite well, and I’m sure Gordito has heard the rumors… but they don’t know me. I’ve got no reason to turn on a comrade, especially when we all feel the same way!”

She tosses the chair aside and grabs the doppelganger by the hair and slams her against the announce table; with a burst of power the former grabs her and sends the latter flying over the barricade and tumbling into the empty audience. She follows, as the two Celeste’s continue to fight each other across the arena, the two of them beating ten shades out of each other without either backing down.

“You are a hopeless dreamer; you are too stupid to see people as they really are, you naïve simpleton!” the doppelganger yells as the levels the former with a haymaker.

“You rely on no one but yourself, and you’ve burnt every bridge you’ve ever had. You won’t go far in this business without friends, you arrogant bitch!” the former replies with a punch that sends the latter reeling.

The former kicks the doppelganger in the ribs and throws her down the rest of the steps, her body coming to a stop right by the barricade. The former lifts her up and drops her over the barricade right in front of the ring.

The doppelganger floors the former with an uppercut and gets a cord; she starts to strangle her opponent with it as she struggles to free herself.

“Do you really think that anything is going to change after Kingdom Come? Sooner or later you’ll cave and you’ll stab your allies in the back. I created you; you’re exactly like me!”

The former rams the doppelganger backwards into the side of the barricade until she can take the cord off her neck. The two continue to punch and kick each other fighting desperately to get the upper hand.

“I refuse to let that happen. Lots of wrestlers play a gimmick, but not me. I am genuine!”

The two begin battling up the ramp the top of the stage, the former misses with a swift kick and the doppelganger plants her on the steel stage with a scoop slam. The doppelganger picks her up and drives her head first into the side of the Videotron. She grabs her leg and drags her to the middle of the stage and locks in the ankle lock. The former begins to scream in agony as the latter begins to wrench and twist with everything she’s got.

“Give up, or I’ll break it!”

“I’ll never submit to you!”

The former suddenly rolls through and sends the doppelganger sprawling into the steel wall. The two continue to fight, inching closer and closer to the edge of the stage. The doppelganger catches the former with a knee to the mouth, causing her to bleed. She grabs her by the hair and tries to suplex her off the edge of the stage, but the former reverses it, only for the latter to land on her feet. The doppelganger rushes forward and hits a short arm lariart, knocking them both off the stage! They fall twenty feet onto the equipment table below. The doppelganger lands with a thud, as the former crashes through a sound board as sparks begin to fly everywhere.

The doppelganger gets to her feet first; she looks around at the devastation around her and begins to laugh, “I knew you couldn’t defeat me! You’re pathetic…”

She grabs the former by the arm and drags her off of the remains of the obliterated table, and lays her body onto the floor.

“That’s right, just lie there and watch as I take back control.”

The former watches in a daze as the ceiling of the arena opens up to reveal the black hole inside her subconscious swallowing the golden hole. She shuts her eyes; if she couldn’t even defeat the chaos inside of her own psyche, what chance did she have of defeating the chaos outside of it? She was going to fail and let her teammates down. Suddenly she can feel herself starting to stir, what was driving her on? Was it love, was it justice, or was it conviction?

The doppelganger looks stunned as she watches in disbelief as her opponent begins to get up!

“How are you able to still stand?! You were electrocuted on the production equipment, you should be out cold!”

The former stands; her eyes were ablaze. Her conviction was to push herself beyond her limitations, and she wasn’t going to go down without giving it everything she had!

“Do you want to know the difference between you and me? I protect those that need it the most, and I provide inspiration to those that are lost. I am the light illuminating the unbeaten path. What I am, is hope… and I cannot be defeated by the likes of chaos!”

The two Celeste’s rush each other one final time, the doppelganger misses with a clothesline as the former connects with a huge superkick which sends her flying backwards. The former measures her opponent as she stands and connects with another Spirit Crusher; the doppelganger falls to the ground. The former walks over to her fallen foe and lock in the Sea of Serenity crucifix choke.

The doppelganger struggles in vain, but can’t break herself free…

“Say it!”

“I-I give!”

The former gets to her feet as the doppelganger lies defeated. The black hole begins to recede, as the golden hole grows larger and larger… She walks over to her fallen opponent, and extends her hand.

“You put up a good fight.”

The doppelganger stares at the hand in shock and swats it away, “This changes nothing you know. You are still a gimmick that I created.”

“Are we really that different from each other? If you created me then that means you believe in hope as well.”

The doppelganger scoffs, “What a stupid thing to say. I’d rather everyone hate each other.”

“You don’t believe that, if you did you would have never returned to this business. You created me because you wanted a new lease on your career, and the only reason why I’ve done so well is because of your strength… and I need that more than ever.”

She extends her hand once more; the doppelganger stares at the appendage before finally accepting it.

“We will defeat the Apostles at Kingdom Come, and if Ty gets by Kurtesy to win the title then we’ll beat him too.”

The doppelganger smiles and gets to her feet, “I was wrong to call you a gimmick, you’re an evolution. You’ll accomplish more in your career than I ever could in mine. If you need my strength for Kingdom Come, then it’s yours.”

The former smiles,“I feel sorry for our opponents, they are fighting a lost cause.”

“They believed that Ty could offer them something greater, but all that’s going to be left is shame and disappointment.”

“Then let’s make a vow right here to put the Apostles down for good, and strip Ty Burna of his power. Together with your strength…”

“And your tenacity…”

“And your fearsome pride…”

“And your hope…”

“We won’t lose!” they finish together.

A light shines into the arena, bringing clarity. She realizes that to have a compassionate heart, you needed a heart filled with hope. The arena fades as the two Celeste’s begin to blur together as the golden hole swallows the black hole. On the outside Celeste opens her eyes… she was still mediating inside the arena that was soon to be packed with tens of thousands of people. And oh what a show it was going to be.

‘Chris KO, Alex Bowen, SHIT, Alhazred, and James King. What a bunch of lost sheep you all turned out to be; you’ve followed the aspirations of a man blinded by power, and now it’s going to bite you in the ass. Let your defeat at Kingdom Come be a lesson to you, that the power of chaos cannot be controlled… you will only get burned by it.’

She stands and grabs her bag, the time had flown by faster than she had bothered to keep track; people were going to be looking for her soon. She exits the ring and begins to walk back up the ramp. In the back of her mind, she can still hear the sound of her music followed by the sounds of thousands of hopeful fans.

[YOUTUBE]JsOPHyuAuT0[/YOUTUBE]​

Mister Alhazred is driving in his van down an old country road. He’s wearing his mask and Power Glove; it’s hard to tell which one is filthier. His official WZCW Apostles of Chaos Baseball Jersey was once a dark black and bright red, but now it’s more of a gray and the red has become almost a brown. He looks over to the camera man who is filming him and squints at him.

Mister Alhazred: You gonna ask me some questions or are you just gonna sit there admiring my gorgeous green eyes?

The man behind the camera laughs for a moment but stops suddenly when he sees Alhazred is just glaring at him. He continues to just stare at the camera for what seems like an eternity.

Camera Man: Um… you should probably watch the road.

Mister Alhazred still staring: You should probably watch what you say or I’ll wake S.H.I.T. up. He gets very cranky when he doesn’t get his beauty sleep and when he gets cranky he likes to chop stuff and do you wanna know what his favorite thing to chop is?

Camera Man: Don’t wake him up but I don’t want to crash. Please watch the road.

Mister Alhazred: I asked you a question.

Camera Man: But you’re driving down a pretty narrow road…

Mister Alhazred: And if you don’t answer the god damn question I’ll just continue to stare at you, not paying attention to the road. Maybe we’ll crash into a pole; maybe we’ll hit a poor little kid riding his bike. Whatever happens will be your fault.

Camera Man: No, just watch the road!

Mister Alhazred: Answer the question.

Mister Alhazred begins to swerve the van left and right.

Camera Man: Wh-what was the question again?

Mister Alhazred: Oh, so you weren’t listening? Am I boring you camera man? Well I’ll make things a little more exciting then.

He slowly starts to loosen his grip from the wheel, one finger at a time.

Camera Man: Oh crap, no you weren’t boring me I’m just really nervous because I don’t want to die and I can’t even think straight right now.

Mister Alhazred: Do I make you uncomfortable?

Camera Man: A little bit yes.

Alhazred lets another finger off the wheel and the van begins to swerve on its own.

Camera Man: I mean no, not at all. Why I feel like I’ve known you all my life, that’s how comfortable I am around you.

Mister Alhazred: You don’t look comfortable.

Camera Man: No I’m very comfortable, I’m just the type of person who looks really nervous all the time, people say it to me all the time, honest.

Mister Alhazred: Are you going to answer the question?

Camera Man: Um… walnuts?

Mister Alhazred squints at him for a moment and makes a pfft noise before driving normally.

Mister Alhazred: Lucky guess.

The camera man sighs in relief and breathes from his inhaler.

Camera Man: So… where are we going?

Mister Alhazred: Place the camera on the dashboard. We’re going to the WZCW HQ to drop S.H.I.T. off. He’s got an interview with Klamor.

Camera Man: Can he do that?

Mister Alhazred shrugs: I guess so. Didn’t program that in, he’s been getting more and more independent as the days go by, but it’s okay I’ve got important things to do and YOU’RE going to help me and document it.

Camera Man: What’s up with all the boxes in the back?

The back of the van is filled with big boxes. In the middle of them is S.H.I.T.’s box.

Mister Alhazred: You’ll see in do time.

Mister Alhazred smirks and begins to laugh maniacally.

Mister Alhazred gets back into his van after dropping S.H.I.T. off at the WZCW HQ.

Mister Alhazred: Okay, now it’s time to get down to business. First stop: the local movie theater.

Alhazred’s van pulls up to a small theater downtown. There is a long line of fans all wearing Titus T-Shirts. All the vans are waiting to see a special screening of Titus’ famous Power Rangers movie. Alhazred parks towards the end of the line and goes to the back of the van. He stacks a few boxes towards the front of the van and gets back in his seat. He grabs a box and hands it to the camera man and grabs one for himself. The camera man looks terrified at what is about to happen.

Camera Man: Why the hell is the box moving and why does it smell like pure cat pee?

Mister Alhazred smiles at him.

Mister Alhazred: Those are my minions.

Camera Man: Your minions? What are they?

Mister Alhazred: They’re cats. But not just your run of the mill house cats, S.H.I.T. and I have been driving around town for weeks snatching up random stray cats. We made sure that each one was male and had not been neutered, for the last few days we’ve been feeding them nothing but laxatives. Did you know that it’s mating season for cats?

The camera man’s mouth is open in disbelief.

Camera Man: What are we going to do with them?

Mister Alhazred: Well these couple boxes here…we’re going to throw them at all those geeky Titus fans who are lining up to see that horrible, horrible movie. That’s what they get for being fans of a coward who attacks people from behind.

Alhazred pulls the van up to the middle of the line and heads towards the back. He goes to the side door of the van.

Mister Alhazred: Okay as soon as I open the door turn the radio all the way up. 3…2…1.. NOW!

Alhazred slides the door open quickly and the camera man turns on the radio. It begins to blare the Pokemon theme song. All of the Titus fans just stare at him.

Mister Alhazred: I choose you MEOWTH!

Alhazred grabs one of the boxes and opens it up. He picks up a brown cat and hurls it at a fat guy. The cat screeches and hits the guy right in the face and attaches with his claws. The fat guy falls backward against the wall and screams as the cat scratches him and poops and pees all over him. Alhazred laughs hysterically while quickly throwing multiple cats at a time at the now panicking crowd. A few people get hit in the back with them as they’re trying to run away. Alhazred stops and looks around, all of the fans have ran away. He throws the last cat in the box at the fat guy and closes the door. He sits back in the driver’s seat and lights up a cigarette. He looks at the camera man.

Mister Alhazred: Was that as good for you as it was for me? Okay one last stop before we head to Dallas, I have some unfinished business to take care of.

[YOUTUBE]nPhVhQZUCpM[/YOUTUBE]​

Alhazred and the camera man pull up to a large plain looking office building.

Mister Alhazred: Now this may look like a plain old office building but that’s exactly what they want you to think.

Camera Man: They?

Mister Alhazred: Yep. The whole building is an actual normal office, but deep down in the basement is a secret military Air Force Base. How do I know this you ask? Because this is where I developed the Power Glove. Those fools thought that I was insane, they said you’re glove will never work and you’ll amount to nothing just like your crazy father. But look at me now assholes! I’m in one of the biggest matches in the history of WZCW. I have the opportunity to change the course of history in the greatest wrestling organization in the world. Our plan is finally nearing it’s end. Finally the entire fate of this company rests in our hands. It’s all because of my Power Glove. Look at all the pain I’ve caused with my wonderful weapon, think of all the bones I’ve crushed, blood I’ve spilt with it. I remember each and every blow to each and every one of my opponents. I remember the rush I felt each time I bruised their bodies with my mechanical fist. I proved everyone at the military and M.I.T. wrong, I’ve shown just how beautifully destructive this Glove can truly be. I bet they wish they hadn’t let me go so easily. They all thought that I was insane but look at me now!

Alhazred turns towards the camera with his eyes wide open and breathes heavily.

Camera Man: Are we going to get in trouble for doing the cat thing here? Like will we get shot or something?

Mister Alhazred: It’s possible.

He drives the van to the back of the building, the back of the van is right up against two large steel doors. He gets out of the van, pulls out an access card, swipes it to unlock the doors and disappears inside for a moment. He reappears a few moments later with a dolly for the boxes. He loads up the dolly with 6 or 7 boxes and signals for the camera man to follow him. They walk around the ground floor of the building and stop at a maintenance closet. Alhazred looks around and lifts up the sign that says EMPLOYEES ONLY, revealing a small keypad. He enters a security code and the door opens. He brings the dolly in and stands in the middle of the room.

Mister Alhazred: You might want to stand closer to me and keep your arms tucked in.

Camera Man: Why?

Suddenly the floor begins to descend. It goes down like an elevator for several minutes and finally stops. The doors open and reveal a futuristic looking laboratory and office. Alhazred looks around again and sees no one around. He walks down one of the many hallways and stops at a door labeled TESTING ROOM. He knocks grabs a box and breathes in and out. He quickly opens the door, opens the box and runs in. There are several lab workers who are all startled. He grabs a cat and throws one at an Asian guy at the corner. He throws cats non-stop until his box is empty. He stops throwing them and looks around the room. Everyone is running around with several cats latched onto their bodies, getting covered in feces and spray. Alhazred leaves with the dolly, which still has a one more box on it.

Mister Alhazred: One more stop before we leave this place, we should probably hurry though.

They both begin to sprint down the hallways, the cats in the last box are screaming loudly. They twist and turn through a series of hallways and finally stop at a door labeled: General Gordon. Alhazred kicks it in. General Gordon is a large man with a blonde traditional army hair cut.

General Gordon: What the hell is going on here? Alhazred you psycho how the hell did you get down here? We told you to never come back after the shit you pulled.

Alhazred: Well I did come back and now it’s you who is going to be pulling shit…off your face and clothes!

Alhazred opens the box and it’s filled with 6 extremely fat cats. He hurls the box and the General and they poo all over his face. Alhazred runs out of the office, laughing the whole time. Security begins to chase them down the hallways as the make for the exit elevator.

Mister Alhazred: No time for the elevator, we’ll have to use the secret exit.

Alhazred turns quickly into the room on his left. It’s a small kitchen area with a large fridge. He opens it and lifts up a tub of mustard. The back of the fridge opens revealing another elevator. He shoves the camera man in and closes the door behind them. They ride the elevator for several minutes. The elevator stops in a dark room with almost no sun light. They emerge from the room, it was disguised as a dumpster. They sprint to the van and get in quickly. Alhazred fumbles with the keys just as security gets to the doorway. He starts the van and speeds out of the parking lot and down the road.

[YOUTUBE]yvCxqv2bOc8[/YOUTUBE]​

The van pulls up to a Hilton hotel in Dallas where all the wrestlers are staying for the show. He pulls into a parking spot and turns off the van. He stares out the window.

Mister Alhazred: The time has come, it’s hard to believe I am where I am now. So much has happened since Kingdom Come last year. King and I were in our first PPV match facing the Crashin Movement and the Brothers in Arms for WZCW Tag Team Championship. Truthfully we were a footnote in that match, just like our team name we were forgotten and passed over. The Crashin vs BiA rivalry had been brewing for months and no one took us seriously. Why would they? We were just rookies looking to make a name for ourselves, maybe shake up the division while we were at it. We didn’t win that match and we didn’t lose but we made a statement. We hung in there with three of the best men in the company at the time, Crashin doesn’t count because he was always a nobody. Both teams had a long and storied past not just with each other but with the company and we hung in there the entire match with them. A month later we won the belts. It seems like ages ago now. Mister was still around and we were actually happy. Now I don’t know what I am.

He grabs a cigarette, lights it up and exhales. He looks down at his Power Glove.

Mister Alhazred: Back then all I wanted to do was show this bad boy off. Now all I want to do is maim people with it. I want to hurt people so bad and I have no clue why. How could my mind fall so fast? How could my blood lust and thirst for inflicting pain grow even faster? Everyday I get closer to becoming the one thing I never wanted to be; my father. He was a vengeful and hateful man who only cared about himself and his projects. He could care less that his only son had no friends, no companions. Just a crappy T.V. and Nintendo. My friends were Mario and Link, that’s all I know. I guess that’s where my violent tendencies come from. I learned my life lessons from video games and movies, forms of entertainment where the characters solve their problems with violence and by killing things. But it must be more than that, it must be. You can’t blame the sort of rage I feel on video games, it’s too pure. It comes from deep within my soul, like it’s always been there just waiting to get out. The Apostles of Chaos are my way of channeling that rage into something. Is it something I believe in and care about? I don’t know, I don’t belive in much. But it’s something and it gives me a place to belong. I know I’m being used to further Ty’s endeavors and deep down I know he hasn’t really done that much for me. But I don’t care because I get to feed my appetite for chaos and destruction and attach some form of reasoning to it. I honestly don’t care whether we take over the company, I honestly don’t care if we win the match. I just want to hurt someone. Anyone in my path, that is all I want.

Camera Man: Are you afraid of facing all those legends? Each member of WZCW has had a hand in shaping the company into what it is today.

Mister Alhazred: I could care less what they did a few years ago, a few weeks ago, I don’t care what they did yesterday. I just want them to burn. I just want to slam their heads into the mat and bend their bodies in ways it wasn’t intended to. Championships and accomplishments are meaningless to me. I’ve never cared about them even when I was a champion myself, I only cared about showing the world my Power Glove’s capabilities and rubbing it the faces of all my doubters. I don’t know what’s going to happen at Kingdom Come. I don’t know if my team will lose, I don’t know if my teammates will turn on me during or after the match. All I know is that my only goal is to make sure that every one of my opponents cannot walk out of that arena on their own strength. I want them to feel all the pain and anguish I’ve felt my whole life. I want them to feel like there is no hope and no reason to fight on. I just want to hurt them. And that is what I will do. Chaos may or not continue to reign and the Ouija may not foretell a win for the Apostles. But I will make a name for myself, I will not hide behind other people’s merits and continue down this road of mediocrity. I will leave a mark on everyone in that match, everyone in the arena and everyone in the locker room that they will never forget. I will destroy all.

He stops for a moment and looks back at the boxes.

Mister Alhazred: We have a few boxes left. Let’s see how many wrestler’s like cats.

He gets out of the van and heads into the hotel. He grabs a bag dolly and brings it to his van again. There are 4 or 5 boxes left and he packs them all onto it. As he heads into the hotel he sees Alex Bowen.

Mister Alhazred: Sup, Bowen.

Bowen with a confused look: How’s it going Alhazred? Um…whats in all the boxes and why do you smell like pure cat piss?

Mister Alhazred: These are my minions.

Alex Bowen: O……k. Well have fun with them.

He walks away as Alhazred walks towards the elevator. He stops for a moment and heads toward the front desk.

Receptionist: How may I help you sir?

Mister Alhazred: I’m a wrestler for WZCW and I was wondering if you could tell me the room numbers for Ricky Steamboat, Titus, Celeste Crimson, Gordito, and Everest.

Receptionist: Certainly, hold on a moment while I check.

Mister Alhazred turns towards the camera and shrugs: Maybe we’ll get lucky and one of them will be allergic to cats. I hope Dr. Light poops all over Celeste’s ring gear. Maybe I can get him back in the morning and he can steal me some of her underwear.

The shakes from the Camera Man shaking his head, Alhazred nods creepily as the scene fades to black.

Note: Posting this for Michigan as his computer crashed on him and finally had a chance to get it back up and running and send his RP to me.

The scene opens up inside a small but beautiful cottage. It’s elegantly decorated and would pass for one of those thousand dollar a night getaway places. The camera zooms around the room until it focuses in on the only person in the room. He’s sitting in a big plush couch in front of a huge bay window overlooking the scenic landscaping and large mountain ranges in the distant. He is dressed to the tilt in a gorgeous black silk shirt, Designer slacks and shoes that might break the Rock’s shoe budget. As the camera focuses in the superstar in questions is easily recognized as Everest. He puts his elbows on his knees and leans forward toward the camera before speaking, his voice is calm and surprisingly relaxed:

EVEREST: Let’s bypass all the pleasantries and get right down to business. I’m not going to lie to you, I had a much different idea in place for this piece; but apparently the Swedish bikini team doesn’t have a midget version and they don’t make an elephant big enough to hold Manzo up while he juggles said midgets. So in the interest of simplicity I borrowed some WZCW electronics and headed across the ocean to the otherworldly place you see here.

Where is here you might ask? Well, that beautiful little thing out that window there is none other than Mount Everest. I’m not going to bore you with facts and figures and how it’s a metaphor for how I’ve carved my career or any of that crap because I’m pretty sure no one wants to hear that anymore.

At this point in time there is one thing and one thing ONLY to talk about. Kingdom Come has come around for the fourth time. WZCW’s biggest and best pay per view has seen it’s share of elite, top flight moments, several of which have included yours truly. Iconic wins! Devastating Defeats! I’ve had Match of the Year candidates and I’ve won titles. This year though Kingdom Come brings a completely new and epic challenge. One that transcends rivals, feuds and even Championships themselves! This year at Kingdom Come, I am being asked to team with the greatest grapplers that this Federation has ever seen and we are being asked to do something epic, we are being counted on to SAVE this company. Fans and wrestlers alike are asking Team WZCW to deliver the company from darkness.

You’ll get no tall tales from me tonight though, this is one of those challenges that I compare to that mountain outside in the distance. For those of you who have followed my career you will remember that I’ve been in this kind of fight before, maybe not to this extreme but I’ve been asked to take out the villian, the bad guy, the “heel” you might say, more times than I care to recall. At Kingdom Come though, none of that matters, because there is one major difference this time: I’m not alone! I’m not the only one with the bullseye on his back.

This time I’ll walk to that ring with one of my greatest rivals; I’ll stand shoulder to shoulder with one of my best friends in this company. I’ll be backed by one of the best up and coming superstars that WZCW has to offer. Finally I’ll have the single greatest young lady in this federation’s history watching my back. That lineup right there is a huge difference from some of my previous endeavors.

Don’t let my stream of compliments about my teammates let you think I don’t respect my opponents though. Trust me I do. The Apostle of Chaos are no slackers, I may not agree with what they are doing or how they are going about getting what they want but I do respect them. They are fighters just like my teammates and I are.

Chris KO and I have had some “encounters” already, mostly involving him attacking my back with a chair but hey what can you expect from someone who gets his orders from Ty. Alex Bowen found out that I’m not going to roll over just because he shows his big bad new muscles. I’m not sure S.H.I.T. and Mister Alhazred are there for more than just front line defense along with the much maligned James King.

Rivalries come and go, grudges and feuds are eventually finished but a struggle for power is never ending. The problem for Ty and his henchmen is that at Kingdom Come there control and power is coming to an end. Team WZCW is coming into the pay per view with only one mission, we don’t have to worry about team in-fighting, there is no problems with one person worrying that someone else is taking his/her “spot”. All of us are unified for one goal and one goal only, getting power back where it belongs.

Celeste, Titus, Gordito, Steamboat Ricky and Everest are planning on walking out of Kingdom Come with the power of the company in our hands. It won’t be easy by any stretch, it will take teamwork, determination and endurance. A lot like what is needed to scale that right out there.

The camera pans past Everest and out the window, zooming in on the mountain range in the distance. We can still hear Everest’s voice in the background though.

EVEREST: After Kingdom Come, power and balance will be back where it belongs. The Apostles will be broken and beaten in the ring while your heroes stand victorious because we all know the saying GOOD ALWAYS DEFEATS EVIL. At the end of Kingdom Come Team WZCW will be happy to prove this point one more time.

But I’m rambling, the time for talk is over, it’s time for words to be replaced by action. I’ll see you at Kingdom Come.

With that the camera is still focused in on the mountain as the screen slowly fades to black and the Kingdom Come Logo quickly appears on screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back