King of the Hill (Minigame)

Kermit

the Frog
Rules: This game is very simple. 48 wrestlers start at the bottom of the hill. Posters pick two wrestlers on the same level to face off. The winner is decided randomly. One person advances up the hill and the other falls into the graveyard. Once a wrestler is in the grave yard, he is there for good.

Three important things to remember:

1) Posters may only post a match-up every two people. Meaning, they can post a match-up, but they need to wait for two more people to go before they can go again.

2) You must wait until the results of a match are posted until you can request the next match. Whoever is the first person to request the match after the results will be simulated. All other requests in-between will be ignored.

3) Wrestlers can only face off against other wrestlers on the same level as they are on. So, it is best to try to advance as many people as possible on level 1 before pitting people against each other on level 2, etc. The final count should leave us with three wrestlers at the second to last level. One of them will have to face off twice to win.

|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Red_Party_Hat.png

________________________________________Level 6________________________________________

James Howard

________________________________________Level 5________________________________________

________________________________________Level 4________________________________________

________________________________________Level 3________________________________________

________________________________________Level 2________________________________________

________________________________________Level 1________________________________________

____________________________________vvGraveyardvv____________________________________

The Angel, Showtime, Everest, Steven Holmes, Blade, Dr. Zeus, Hunter Kravinoff, Derek Jacobs, Le Gentlemen Masque, Titus, Ty Burna, Grand Mystique, Celeste Crimson, Action Saxton, Mason Westhoff, Alex Bowen, Sam Smith, Chris K.O., Saboteur, Justin Cooper, Grizzly Bob, Barbosa, Amber Warren, D.C., Sandy Deserts, Brent Blaze, S.H.I.T., Jimmy Flynn, Isabel Stone, Vega, Big Dave, Krypto, Ricky Runn, Drake Callahan, Mikey Stormrage, Gordito, Ace Stevens, Triple X, Thrash, Mister Alhazred, Rush, Dustin Hunter, Matt Tastic, The Beard, Constantine, Wasabi Toyota, Hollywood Jameson

How do you mean "Randomly"? Do we vote or do you just do it?

How do you mean "Randomly"? Do we vote or do you just do it?

I'm using a random generator to choose the winner, but think of the result as a coin flip. Each opponent as a 50/50 chance of winning. I do all the simulating, you just pick the match and enjoy the show. Note* Give me a few seconds after simulating the match for the update on the first post.

Ah, in that case, I choose Showtime David Cougar vs Ty Burna.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That went about as well as I could have hoped.

I'm sure the shockers have only begun.

Note* I'm going to delete all posts that are out of turn in order to keep things uncluttered in this thread. Read the rules to follow the proper format.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back