Kinect: Yoostar 2 (In the Movies)

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
yoostar-2-movies-xbox-360.jpg

Has anyone else heard about this? It's also available for the Playstation Move, and PC's.

It got very little media attention and almost no advertisement. I only learned about it because I was really bored and scrolling around the xbox dashboard and noticed a video about it. Regardless, the video alone sold me so much I went out and bought the game (yesterday) and it's truly very addicting.

It has a very simple concept. You play out "classic" move roles. Fan favorite scenes from various movies dating all the way back to "Casablanca" and "Frankenstein", to newer age favorites like "Hangover" and "300".

Once they launch the Yoostar Playground, you'll have the ability to upload your video clips to Facebook and Twitter. If nothing else, I'm excited on that alone. My Facebook page will become flooded with tons of these movie scenes I've already done.

So, has anyone else heard about this - or given it a chance yet? You have to have the PS Move or Kinect equipment for the game to work.

I think they had the same thing out for a while, just converted to the consoles now. I remember seeing that thing advertised like a year or two ago.

This gonna be the greatest hit of the year and I would truly prefer it by sole heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back