KFAD Qualifying Match - Grand Mystique vs. Murf!sh

The Enforcer

The Heel John Cena!
The Grand Mystique
vs.
Murf!sh

Still hurting from the Lethal Lottery, The Grand Mystique and Mur!sh compete against each other this week to earn a spot in the King for a Day match at Kingdom Come. Both superstars are ... unorthadox to say the least, but both stars have obviously shown enough passion and drive to be considered for this match, where the winner will get a championship match in the future. Will Grand Mystiques prophetic insight help him secure victory, or will the terror from the deep swim to the championship? find out, on MELTDOWN.

--------------------------------------------------------​
Deadline is Weds 5/21 by Midnight

Good Luck!!

The camera is in a gym. It has plain white walls, a clear roof and is filled with various exercise apparatus. Normally this area would be brightly lit, fresh and airy but tonight it is dark and murky as thick cloud above gives no light and the pounding rains incessantly drops to the roof.

At the far end, there is a figure in the shadows. As the camera moves closer, it shows that the figure is working a punching bag with real intensity, unleashing a barrage of punches and kicks with a grunt as each one lands. This noise punctuates what would otherwise be a eerie silence. Even in the poor light, the figure glistens with sweat.

The figure has moved onto a rowing machine by the wall. Within seconds, the machine is being cranked to breaking point. After a few minutes at an unrelenting pace, the figure slows down and then stops.

He then walks towards the one part that is very well lit. He goes past a table on the way and picks a towel and something else. He pats his head with the towel and then puts on the something else he picked up and towards the light.

It is now clear that the figure is the Grand Mystique. The mask is unique.

GM walks over and stands in the middle of the lit area. He stands on the black mat in the middle. It is shaped like an octagon. He reaches up and pulls down a cane from the ceiling. This triggers a grumbling noise.

On each corner, there is a human shaped dummy that appear from the floor. Each dummy has bulleyes placed at thigh, stomach and head height. In the centre of each target, the is a red LED.

Suddenly all twenty four LED's start flashing. They then stop, GM then moves backwards, hitting the dummy dirrectly behind him. Within seconds, he is moving around the octagon with ease, caning the targets with rythymic and systematic ease.

After five minutes, the LED's stop and GM moves around and plants the cane, directly through the middle target of the dummy in front of him.

At this point GM is in front of the camera. He reaches down and grabs a small bottle of water. He takes a gulp of this and looks up.

GM: "Today has been one of those days where nothing has gone wrong. It has been a very similar feeling to many other days during my time in WZCW"

"Hence the training regime. I thought I would test myself. I mean I cannot lounge around if I am going to take my rightful place at the pinnacle of WZCW. A king has to be ready for war you know."

"In preparation, I take on Murfish at Meltdown. In all honesty, Murfish, this match could take place at the Atlantis Suprerdome with 60,000 of your fishy friends cheering you on. But that still would not help you."

"At Meltdown you step into my ring, my environment; the place where I feel so at home. I will push you so far beyond your limit that you will wish that you were out at the Bermuda Triangle."

"You will make way for the Grand Mystique. I am on my way to Kingdom Come to become King For A Day"

"It is my time; you simply cannot stop it."

Fade into a blue room, water falls and man-made brooks run throughout the room. A man appears to be hitting a dummy repeatedly. Because of the hydra on the man’s back, it is easy to figure out that Murfish is the one hitting the dummy. The camera zooms in and it is apparent that there are l.e.d.s on the eyes and groin of the dummy. Murfish is practicing poking it’s eyes and applying low blows from every angle possible.

Stop! STOP!! Murfish stop that right now.

Johnny Kalmor has rushed into the room.

Stop before you get sued.

For what?

Gimmick infringement!!!!

Murfish slowly turns around, revealing that he is wearing a mask.

Take that mask off right now. Oh god, are you trying to have a certain wrestler take legal action against you?

Murfish proceeds to take his mask off.

Who are you talking about?

Grand Mystique, you know … the guy that you will be facing in your debut match.

Oh … I was just thinking that I wanted to be undefeated just like him. Isn’t imitation the highest form of flattery after all?

Not when you steal his identity.

I suppose you are correct, but can you really blame me? I want to be a superhero just like him, I’ll have a mask and a cape …

What the fuck is wrong with you … are you tripping.

Um…

The camera pans and soon a table comes into view. On the table there is a piece of paper with wild designs and colors on it.

You’ve been dropping acid, haven’t you?

Well … you see … maybe it would be best if I explained this room to you. This room is one of the only places where I can control my other-self.

Other self?

Yeah, I kind of have this teensy-weensy split personality problem … why are there bugs crawling all over my skin?

First of all I am going to ignore your question, you psychotic druggie.. Secondly I have to say quite frankly that you don’t seem like a great addition to the WZCW locker room if you drop acid and have a split personality.

Don’t worry the bugs are gone, thought you do look oddly like a fox terrier right now…maybe it’s just the light. Listen the whole point of the room is to help the problem. Did you notice the zen garden on your way in?

Johnny looks back and notices the rather large garden decorated with intricate patterns.

I suppose not…wait a second, that still doesn’t explain why you are high as a kite right now.

Listen up Johnny, because I am going to be frank with you. I don’t have a good excuse for my actions and I was hoping that you would forget about that by the time you left. By the way, why do you have rainbows coming out of your mouth?

The conversation continues for a while…the initial awkwardness has passed and it appears as if Murfish is coming down from his high.

So can you say more about your other self?

Well, outside of this room I have a great deal of difficulty controlling myself. Even after a short period of time I succumb to my darker side. He is more primal, instinctual, and much more violent.

Woah, this guy sounds like he could be a real competitor in WZCW!

That is true, but in reality the cost of his power is great. He consumes and destroys all that is around him.

Well do you have anything to say about your match with that undefeated sensation, GM?

Sure I do. GM, I advise you from the bottom of my heart to be careful. I was lucky in that I was able to kept control at Lethal Lottery, and I can’t guarantee that at Meltdown. You say that you are going to win the tournament, but if I were in your situation, I would be content just to know that paramedics will be on hand. Now I know that you are probably going to take my advice with a grain of salt, lord know how many people have in the past, so I can only impart to you this…my words can’t express to you what you will experience at Meltdown. My dark side is nothing less than a force of nature and your Big Bang will die out by the time you find yourself at the bottom of the Marianna Trench!

Fade​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back